Rush Limbaugh begs for his advertisers to come back.

If this "trap" worked, Obama would not be the one slipping in the polls, Romnney and Santorum would be.

So much for your imaginary world. Better start living in the real world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the polls still show him leading Romney. And that's before people figure out Romney is really kind of a creepy weirdo.

Guess again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/u...-down-in-new-york-times-cbs-poll.html?_r=2&hp

No matter how you slice it. President's who didn't have at least 50% approval at this time in a presidential election year, LOST their bid for reelection.

This is only going to get worse as the primary season moves into the general election and it becomes about "are you better off than four years ago?" Obama can be ahead of candidates still battling each other now, but when it becomes head and head and there is more focus on Obama, that is going to be bad for Obama.

Unless Obama does something spectacular, he's toast.

That's an approval rating, not a matchup. FAIL.

Obama doesn't have to outrun the bear, all he has to do is outrun Romney.

When this moves into the general election, Romney won't be able to do what he's done against the other idiots.

He won't be able to outspend them 5-1, and he won't be able to do nothing but attack ads.

Rush Limbaugh begs his affiliates 3-11-12.wmv - YouTube

Scumbag Rush wants advertisers to come back.
Whats wrong? I thought you told them to get bent.... And now you are BEGGING for them to come back? Dumbass. Look at where your religious crap got you. Even religious women are against you!

Old bastard needs to lose his job allready and GTFO of politics.

Negged for lying in the thread title. This clip had NOTHING to do with advertisers, and was a 'Thank You' to his affiliate stations. You must keep a paper bag next to your computer to breathe into when you get all hyperventilated, huh?

Obama would never be so hateful. Please stop trying to compare Lardass Limbaugh to any Dem. It makes tou look even more stupid if that's possible.

really Sarah?......Bobo was talking about females like they are just some stupid things in the Kitchen....and the females in that thread got on him about that .....and Sarah,i am quite sure,there are Democratic men out there who look at Females no different than guys like Rush.....just sayin.....:eusa_angel:

I do think Bush was a better president than Gore would have been.

And I always read your stuff and think "what a reasonable person this writer is".

Then you post that statement. (just kidding with you)

Would we have invaded Iraq if Gore had been elected? I don't think we would have. Therefore Gore would have been a MUCH better Pres than Bush. IMO.

This has only increased Rush's listeners. I'm pretty sure more have tuned in the last couple of days than ever before.

Rush is a smart man, he knows how to attract listeners. He's #1 in talk radio for a reason. This little incident again brought out the unthinking Campaigner-in-Chief's need to comment. The people saw the slaughter of Palin and her daughter, no one called her to apologize..........different standards for liberals.

Look for Rush's ratings to increase more and new advertisers fall all over themselves to get on his show. :D

Hey you Rush lovers. You all need to take down the Ed Show. He claims (and others on his show claim) that Rush is losing advertisers by the droves.

Do not let Ed besmirch the god Godly name of Rush (our rethug hero) Limpballs.

Take down Ed.

No they haven't, that's just what worldnutdaily wants you to think and you eat it all up, everyway and everyday.

Sucker.

YOU NOTICE THAT'S FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE. I think we see the Sucker.

Besides that, Rush announced it (and there is a transcript and video) on his website CONFIRMING ADVERTISERS ARE ASKING TO COME BACK. And I already had that transcript in another thread.

In short, your op is OLD NEWS and it's been debunked.

You just don't want your little imaginerary world challenged WITH REALITY!
:

So Limbaugh is saying his advertisers are begging to come back, and you expect us to take his word for it?

Are you a mental retard or what?

No they haven't, that's just what worldnutdaily wants you to think and you eat it all up, everyway and everyday.

Sucker.

Besides that, Rush announced it (and there is a transcript and video) on his website CONFIRMING ADVERTISERS ARE ASKING TO COME BACK. And I already had that transcript in another thread.

:

So Limbaugh is saying his advertisers are begging to come back, and you expect us to take his word for it?

I think we see the mental here. I posted link after link, including the LA Times.

You libs simply don't want to have the illusion that Limbaugh would be off the air soon, ruined.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do think Bush was a better president than Gore would have been.

And I always read your stuff and think "what a reasonable person this writer is".

Then you post that statement. (just kidding with you)

Would we have invaded Iraq if Gore had been elected? I don't think we would have. Therefore Gore would have been a MUCH better Pres than Bush. IMO.

I think that works on the assumption that the world would be a better place with Saddam Hussein still in it.

Imagine if we had Iran and Iraq racing to build a nuke right now. The Israelis would be totally shitting their pants, the price of oil would be through the roof.

I also doubt that Gore would have deftly avoided war with Iraq. In the 1990's, he was rattlign the sabers against Saddam as loudly as everyone else in the Clinton Administration. Which, lest we forget, took military action against Iraq three times and was the first to try to draw links between Bin Laden and Saddam. Iraq was mentioned no less than FOUR TIMES in the Clinton Adminstrations indictment of Bin Laden. Clinton also accused Iraqis of working at the Aspirin Factory in the Sudan he bombed.

Assuming 9/11 happened on President Gore's watch, I think you'd have had the same voices, dems and republicans alike, screaming for Saddam's head on a platter.

This has only increased Rush's listeners. I'm pretty sure more have tuned in the last couple of days than ever before.

Are you sure of the increase in listeners? Or just "pretty sure". Do you have any info that supports your position?

I think that the Repubs are very concerned that, without Rush explaining things to the ditto heads, they won't be able to spread a coherent message of hate and lies.

How about "Rush for President". He could fund his own Super Pac. Use his on air time to campaign.
Palin as his VP. A winning ticket?

Are you sure of the increase in listeners? Or just "pretty sure". Do you have any info that supports your position?

I think that the Repubs are very concerned that, without Rush explaining things to the ditto heads, they won't be able to spread a coherent message of hate and lies.

How about "Rush for President". He could fund his own Super Pac. Use his on air time to campaign.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: Careful what you wish for. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:

I think we see the mental here. I posted link after link, including the LA Times.

You libs simply don't want to have the illusion that Limbaugh would be off the air soon, ruined.

::

Your links just keep saying that Rush claims this and Rush claims that.

How about actually posting actual sponsors actually confirming they begged Rush to let them back?

Dude, Rush is going nowhere.

Get over it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about actually posting actual sponsors actually confirming they begged Rush to let them back?

In other words, it doesn't matter if God himself said it, you wouldn't believe it, because it doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

That's why it's a waste of time bothering with you.

You prove my point of earlier. When liberals are confronted with the truth, they just double down on the lie and hope that overwhelms the truth.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Assuming 9/11 happened on President Gore's watch, I think you'd have had the same voices, dems and republicans alike, screaming for Saddam's head on a platter

We will never know. What we do know is that the invasion (for whatever reason is put forth) was a complete disaster.

And I would be willing to bet that most Iraqi's would really like to have Saddam back. Some wouldn't, but there is no doubt that Iraq had a better functioning society when they had Saddam than the mess we have left them with. On top of that, to have stability in Iraq, another version of Saddam will come to power. Maybe better, maybe worse. Time will tell.

And it seems strange that we worry greatly about Iran or Iraq having a nuke (which they don't as of now). Yet Pakistan has nukes and seems to have a real big problem with those that hate America.

Should we invade Pakistan. To ally our fears of nukes in the wrong hands?

In other words, it doesn't matter if God himself said it, you wouldn't believe it, because it doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

You prove my point of earlier. When liberals are confronted with the truth, they just double down on the lie and hope that overwhelms the truth.
:

When you can post verifiable links to the actual sponsors actually begging Limbaugh to come back,

then you have a fact. Until then, you're just one more horse faced harpy wasting everyone's time.

Dude, Rush is going nowhere.

Would you vote for Rush as President or not?

Why shouldn't you radical hating right wingers have your icon running for President. You all need representation at the highest levels of guvmint.

If you don't like Rush/Palin, how about Rush/Bush? (as in Jeb)

It would have to increase your chances of winning the WH, with Rush on the ticket. Hell I think he is up to 250 million listeners. Or something like that.

Limbaugh Rejects Sleep Train After it Requests to be Advertiser Again | TheBlaze.com

You, and anyone else who cares for that matter, read through this article carefully - this article cited as evidence that Sleep Train begged to come back -

and then show us where, precisely, there is any verifiable evidence that Sleep Train did any such thing.

btw, Sleep Train is centered in the San Francisco/Sacramento area California. They're going to go under if they don't advertise on Limbaugh?

That's hee-larious.

Forum List

Back