Rush Limbaugh begs for his advertisers to come back.

Let's get real. Limbaugh is going to survive this.

Radio isn't like television. Ratings, not sponsors are king, because for every sponsor who drops, there's one that is ready to leap in.

Not only that, those who haven't dropped Rush have been given a loud and clear message, "you do drop me, you won't be allowed back."

That will put the Fear of God in 'em. ;)

It's nothing to be proud of. He really did screw up here.

He's probably made it harder for a Republican to win in November. Of course, the GOP's real problem is that Romney was apparently the best they could come up with. Really. The guy they rejected four years ago.

Radio isn't like television. Ratings, not sponsors are king, because for every sponsor who drops, there's one that is ready to leap in.

Not only that, those who haven't dropped Rush have been given a loud and clear message, "you do drop me, you won't be allowed back."

He's probably made it harder for a Republican to win in November. Of course, the GOP's real problem is that Romney was apparently the best they could come up with. Really. The guy they rejected four years ago.

Oh baloney! Obama's poll numbers just dropped four points OVERNIGHT. Voters do not care about this issue. They care about their pocketbooks and that's what they are going to vote about.

This is nothing but a desperate attempt by liberals to distract people's attention from that painful reality.

Should be interesting to see. But every once in a while Rush allows his REAL priority - himself - to leak out. He knew damn well that comment would piss people off, he didn't care if it damaged the party if it got him attention, but I think he misjudged the intensity of the reaction. He's usually better at that.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that all you got to say now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rush is usually a fine spokeman for his Masters POV.

Sadly, recently, his overt misogyny embarrassed them.

The masters aren't really misogynists. They merely use the misogynist subset of the GOP to their politicial advantage.

Now Rush has always been allowed to be a crypto-misognist, but only so long as he expressed it in a way that give him plausible deniability to the charge.

He stepped over that line recently and some of his Masters had to react publically to distance themselves from the man and his OVERT woman hating ways.

Do they really care that the man is a woman-hating pervert?

No, of course not.

But they care about sales and Rush's tantrum threatened their business.

And you don't think the same master's control obama?

Obama would never be so hateful. Please stop trying to compare Lardass Limbaugh to any Dem. It makes tou look even more stupid if that's possible.

Obama called Sarah Palin a racist this week. He called Americans Teabaggers, which is the same as ball-sucking faggots.

Obama has been telling us to fuck off when we ask him why he refuses to do a thing about high gas prices.

Rush said a bad word. Obama is shafting us day in and day out.

I think Obama is worse because of that.

Last edited:

Oh baloney! Obama's poll numbers just dropped four points OVERNIGHT. Voters do not care about this issue. They care about their pocketbooks and that's what they are going to vote about.

This is nothing but a desperate attempt by liberals to distract people's attention from that painful reality.

Wow. A whole four points? Really?

the fact is, Rush and Santorum have saddled Romney with this issue, and now he's kind of stuck talking about it.

What I would love if Romney could get out in Tampa and say, "Let's get real. Abortion and Birth Control are settled issues, and we aren't going to talk about them anymore." (Not that would get me to vote for him.) but he can't do that. he's a hostage to people who would turn the clock back on Reproductive Health by 40 years. The best he can hope for is to hope other issues take center stage.

And you don't think the same master's control obama?

Obama would never be so hateful. Please stop trying to compare Lardass Limbaugh to any Dem. It makes tou look even more stupid if that's possible.

Obama called Sarah Palin a racist this week. He called Americans Teabaggers, which is the same as ball-sucking faggots.

Obama has been telling us to fuck off when we ask him why he refuses to do a thing about high gas prices.

Obama's hypocrisy on this issue, is out there for all to see:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ISKQD7ytSk]Bill Maher: Obama's Million Dollar Man - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. A whole four points? Really?

the fact is, Rush and Santorum have saddled Romney with this issue, and now he's kind of stuck talking about it.

What I would love if Romney could get out in Tampa and say, "Let's get real. Abortion and Birth Control are settled issues, and we aren't going to talk about them anymore." (Not that would get me to vote for him.) but he can't do that. he's a hostage to people who would turn the clock back on Reproductive Health by 40 years. The best he can hope for is to hope other issues take center stage.

Dude! Dropping four points IN ONE NIGHT is significant. Especially since that makes Santorum AND Romney about EIGHT POINTS ABOVE HIM NOW.

What you want is for republicans to jump on the abortion band wagon. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

You people with your "you have to stop talking about the social issues." I have heard that BS for YEARS.

But the truth is every time we have STOPPED talking about the social issues, WE LOSE! Ford, Dole, and McCain are great examples.

Those that ran on ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL ISSUES WON. Examples Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43.

The last time a Rino like you want ran for office and won was Nixon, and we all know how that wound up.

If Romney were to do what you want, the base would stay home in DROVES. I know. I would.

Last edited:
Rush is a multi millionare, if not billionaire. I doubt he is begging anyone to come back. He is a talented and brilliant commentator. They need him more than he needs them. And, there are plenty of other advertisers waiting in the wings.

Actually, you all called yourselves that, not realizing the sexual connotation. And then when you figured out why everyone else was giggling, you got all outraged.

Sorry, when did Obama call Palin a "racist"?

I'm still wondering, what exactly should Obama do that would bring prices down right now.

Prices are high because Israel and Iran are rattling the sabers, not because of any supply or demand issues.

Of course you do. You know, frankly, I'm tired of both sides not really offering solutions, just playing to their bases like a reality TV show.

What you are upset about this was that Obama set a trap, and even though a few sensible people warned you it was a trap, you walked into it.

Actually, you all called yourselves that, not realizing the sexual connotation. And then when you figured out why everyone else was giggling, you got all outraged.

Sorry, when did Obama call Palin a "racist"?

I'm still wondering, what exactly should Obama do that would bring prices down right now.

Prices are high because Israel and Iran are rattling the sabers, not because of any supply or demand issues.

Of course you do. You know, frankly, I'm tired of both sides not really offering solutions, just playing to their bases like a reality TV show.

What you are upset about this was that Obama set a trap, and even though a few sensible people warned you it was a trap, you walked into it.

If this "trap" worked, Obama would not be the one slipping in the polls, Romnney and Santorum would be.

So much for your imaginary world. Better start living in the real world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[
Dude! Dropping four points IN ONE NIGHT is significant. Especially since that makes Santorum AND Romney about EIGHT POINTS ABOVE HIM NOW.

What you want is for republicans to jump on the abortion band wagon. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

You people with your "you have to stop talking about the social issues." I have heard that BS for YEARS.

But the truth is every time we have STOPPED talking about the social issues, WE LOSE! Ford, Dole, and McCain are great examples.

Those that ran on ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL ISSUES WON. Examples Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43.

The last time a Rino like you want ran for office and won was Nixon, and we all know how that wound up.

If Romney were to do what you want, the base would stay home in DROVES. I know. I would.

I'm not saying to "stop talking about social issues". I'm talking about stop talking about bullshit.

Abortion is never going to be illegal, and neither is Birth Control. Yeah, maybe that was a winner issue for Reagan in 1980, when Roe v. Wade was only 7 years old and everyone wasn't so sure it was a good idea. Abortion has been legal for 40 years now.

The fact is, Bush-43 didn't win in 2000. He lost the popular vote. Probably lost Florida, too. The GOP has lost four out of the last five popular votes, because they are pandering to the Religious crazy.

They need to start being more concerned about working folks, and less concerned with how to fool the stupid ones by waving a flag and a bible at them.

[

I'm not saying to "stop talking about social issues". I'm talking about stop talking about bullshit.

Abortion is never going to be illegal, and neither is Birth Control. Yeah, maybe that was a winner issue for Reagan in 1980, when Roe v. Wade was only 7 years old and everyone wasn't so sure it was a good idea. Abortion has been legal for 40 years now.

The fact is, Bush-43 didn't win in 2000. He lost the popular vote. Probably lost Florida, too. The GOP has lost four out of the last five popular votes, because they are pandering to the Religious crazy.

They need to start being more concerned about working folks, and less concerned with how to fool the stupid ones by waving a flag and a bible at them.

Bush won Florida. No matter how many recounts they did, Bush always won them.

They wrote an entire book on the vote stealing Democrats tried to pull in Florida, including an unconstitutional partial recount that 7 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED was unconstitutional.

Not going to debate that all here. Bush won the election and went on to a bigger defeat of Democrats in 2004.

Bush won. GET OVER IT!

And who says Abortion will always be the law. That's what Democrats said about slavery. Guess what. It took a war but it was finally done away with.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If this "trap" worked, Obama would not be the one slipping in the polls, Romnney and Santorum would be.

So much for your imaginary world. Better start living in the real world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the polls still show him leading Romney. And that's before people figure out Romney is really kind of a creepy weirdo.

Guess again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/u...-down-in-new-york-times-cbs-poll.html?_r=2&hp

No matter how you slice it. President's who didn't have at least 50% approval at this time in a presidential election year, LOST their bid for reelection.

This is only going to get worse as the primary season moves into the general election and it becomes about "are you better off than four years ago?" Obama can be ahead of candidates still battling each other now, but when it becomes head and head and there is more focus on Obama, that is going to be bad for Obama.

Unless Obama does something spectacular, he's toast.

Bush won Florida. No matter how many recounts they did, Bush always won them.

They wrote an entire book on the vote stealing Democrats tried to pull in Florida, including an unconstitutional partial recount that 7 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED was unconstitutional.

Not going to debate that all here. Bush won the election and went on to a bigger defeat of Democrats in 2004.

Bush won. GET OVER IT!

I voted for Bush, who is taking on a whole new luster compared to the current bunch of idiots. But he lost the national popular vote, and there was so much shenannigans going on with Florida that it's laughable to say that was on the up and up. I do think Bush was a better president than Gore would have been. But the reality is, Bush got in because we have this awful, flawed 18th Century anachronism.

And who says Abortion will always be the law. That's what Democrats said about slavery. Guess what. It took a war but it was finally done away with.
:

Well, frankly, I don't want a war for something that is never going to end no matter what the law is.

When abortion was "illegal", women still had no trouble getting them. That's why the Courts ruled the way they did.

Let's be blunt, why hasn't Roe been overturned? Between 1973 and 2008, Republicans appointed 7 of the nine justices that replaced the original justices that voted on that thing.

Republican Justices have upheld Roe again and again.

Because they dont' want to overturn it. They just want to keep stupid people voting against their own economic interests because they are upset about an issue that doesn't concern them.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Seems simple enough to me.

Forum List

Back