Rush Limbaugh begs for his advertisers to come back.

I wouldn't vote for Rush, last I checked he has no ambition to run for political office. The left's fear is driving his ratings up. The more you talk about him, the more will listen.

Rush doesn't want to run for office, his millions are perfectly acceptable to him being a talk radio host. He does like to make the left cringe though. He's probably chuckling all the way to the bank after this.

When you can post verifiable links to the actual sponsors actually begging Limbaugh to come back,

then you have a fact. Until then, you're just one more horse faced harpy wasting everyone's time.

You may not have spent much time around self described "ditto heads". They have a very straight forward approach; if Rush said "it", "it" must be true.

That is all you need to be a ditto head. Rush said it, it is true.

Time to move on.

Your links just keep saying that Rush claims this and Rush claims that.

How about actually posting actual sponsors actually confirming they begged Rush to let them back?

In other words, it doesn't matter if God himself said it, you wouldn't believe it, because it doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

That's why it's a waste of time bothering with you.

You prove my point of earlier. When liberals are confronted with the truth, they just double down on the lie and hope that overwhelms the truth.

Limbaugh Rejects Sleep Train After it Requests to be Advertiser Again | TheBlaze.com

You, and anyone else who cares for that matter, read through this article carefully - this article cited as evidence that Sleep Train begged to come back -

and then show us where, precisely, there is any verifiable evidence that Sleep Train did any such thing.

btw, Sleep Train is centered in the San Francisco/Sacramento area California. They're going to go under if they don't advertise on Limbaugh?

That's hee-larious.

It must be fun to live in a constant state of denial. :lol:

I wouldn't vote for Rush, last I checked he has no ambition to run for political office. The left's fear is driving his ratings up. The more you talk about him, the more will listen.

Rush doesn't want to run for office

My question was just hypothetical. However I am suprised that, if Rush declared himself a candidate, that you wouldn't vote for him.

Why not? He seems to represent those platforms that you hold near and dear.

Combine the fact that it is percieved that Ol' Limp is a spokesman for the GOP and you begin to understand how the women in this nation are percieving the GOP.

Rush Limbaugh and the Live Volcano | East Texas Review

It’s not about free speech. Within extremely wide limits, Rush Limbaugh certainly has the right to say anything he pleases.

It’s not about sponsors. Even if I’m glad that JC Penney, Netflix, Allstate Insurance, and at least 50 more advertisers have dropped Limbaugh’s show. And that nearly 100 big corporate sponsors have declared that they no longer want their ads to run when he or others “deemed to be offensive or controversial” are on the air.

The public outcry over his vulgar and sexist remarks about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke is about a volcano of anger from women. The outrage had simmered for years as countless attacks on women’s reproductive freedom piled on. It’s erupting now.

Republican state legislatures have imposed so many restrictions on abortion that it’s now impossible to get one in 88 percent of U.S. counties. Even where you can get the procedure, you may have to undergo a vaginal probe (especially if you live in Texas) and suffer an unwelcome lecture, then wait 24 hours or more. “Personhood” initiatives that declare fertilized eggs to be citizens with rights that trump those of the women carrying them could be on the ballot in at least 12 states this year.

Rush doesn't want to run for office

My question was just hypothetical. However I am suprised that, if Rush declared himself a candidate, that you wouldn't vote for him.

Why not? He seems to represent those platforms that you hold near and dear.

Because you, like so many on the left, think we righties worship him........he's a danged talk show host, an entertainer that addresses issues happening in our Country, states and over seas. His opinions are his own, however when he exposes the left for how hypocritical they are, it makes me chuckle. :lol:

A talk show host that has been feted at many GOP events. One that the head of the RNC and other prominent Republicans have publically apologized to when they stated the truth about Ol' Limp. You are stuck with him and his show.

Because you, like so many on the left, think we righties worship him........he's a danged talk show host, an entertainer

Ahha, I see that you don't know any "ditto heads" either. Believe me, there are Repubs who call themselves "ditto heads" and they do worship him and they do not believe that he is "only an entertainer."

Rush represents a portion of the Repub party, as a leader. Whether you believe it or not. Talk to a "ditto head".

When you can post verifiable links to the actual sponsors actually begging Limbaugh to come back,

then you have a fact. Until then, you're just one more horse faced harpy wasting everyone's time.

You may not have spent much time around self described "ditto heads". They have a very straight forward approach; if Rush said "it", "it" must be true.

Time to move on.

Dittoheads are the political equivalent of the O. J. jury.

Time to move on.

I'd be willing to wager that the average dittohead is better informed than the average Democrat that fell for "Hope and Change".

be willing to wager that the average dittohead is better informed than the average Democrat that fell for "Hope and Change".

You could wager all you want. Just be prepared to lose it all.

You ever see the results of a study done about FOX viewers? They were dumber than people that listened to nothing.

Ditto heads are dumber than FOX viewers. Or are they one and the same? Yea, one and the same.

be willing to wager that the average dittohead is better informed than the average Democrat that fell for "Hope and Change".

You ever see the results of a study done about FOX viewers? They were dumber than people that listened to nothing.

Ditto heads are dumber than FOX viewers. Or are they one and the same? Yea, one and the same.

Yea, like those videos done about 0bama supporters. Skewing information to cater to your audience is something that's been going on since the dawn of time.

I guess Fox is number one in ratings because all the listeners/watchers are just dumb. Do you ever really think about what people say or do you just repeat what you hear??

The study was done in one state with 612 viewers.......such a sampling of Fox viewers, pay attention to the other hand as the magician waves his wand.

Last edited:

Time to move on.

I'd be willing to wager that the average dittohead is better informed than the average Democrat that fell for "Hope and Change".

I'm willing to wager I'm smarter than you are.

The average dittohead voted for GW Bush twice. Cased closed.

You need go no further than this board to see how stupid conservatives are. And amazingly, amongst conservatives, these idiots are the smarter ones.

You need go no further than this board to see how stupid conservatives are. And amazingly, amongst conservatives, these idiots are the smarter ones.

yea you may be right....but if you are an example of the everyday liberal's intellect,then i can see why this Country is in the shape its in.....and you may be one of the smarter ones of them....

I'm the smartest guy in the room, and it's only my extraordinary humility that prevents me from stating that fact more emphatically.

Forum List

Back