Rush Limbaugh..25 years

Fiddlesticks on the drugs. He got caught doing what millions of Americans do every year.

He also is audited every single year by the IRS. Equal bullshitishness.

I don't do drugs or drink. Blackmail and a felony fiddlesticks?

Must be those Republican "morals" I've heard so much about.

Fiddlesticks on the drugs. He got caught doing what millions of Americans do every year.

Not ONLY by the IRS but the New York State authorities that TAX him for Everytime He goes to New York City to do his program, which is WHY he hasn't been to that studio this year.

How rediculous is that? He lives in FLORIDA...and is TAXED every time he goes to New York City to do his show, and is watched by the taxing authorities of NY State?

And Yes? NY State is about to go bankrupt. No wonder why the mass exodus as those in New Jersey? Virginia? And other Blue-State Hot-Spots?

But yet the morons that live there KEEP on electing the same FAILED policies?

Fail? Isn't that what he hopes the President succeeds at?

You know the right is really brainwashed when they defend someone who makes a half billion dollars, and who might go bankrupt because of unfair taxes, and who made that "half billion" by supporting torture, war, and hopes the President fails.
Some poor, misused guy who almost bought a National Football Team. Yea, he is really doing terrible under this awful tax system.

WTF are you talking about?

Can you possibly track? Or perhaps take the meds that help you to do so?

Rush Limbaugh is celebrating his Anniversary of 25 years of, "Broadcasting Excellence" with KFBK radio station.

I'm certain that all Democrats want to wish him well and pray for his success.. for many..many years to come.....:lol:

So, instead of a "golden microphone" does he now get a platinum one?:lol:

Yes, that must explain the increasing numbers listening to his show, and the increasing movement against the progressives.

You don't know much about your "hero", do you? Drug trafficking is a "felony".

The way people such as Rush and Cindy McCain (yea, THAT Cindy McCain) get out of going to jail is they check themselves into "rehab". If you are rich and famous, it works every time.

Local News: West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Martin & St. Lucie Counties | The Palm Beach Post

CNN.com - Limbaugh admits addiction to pain medication - Oct. 10, 2003

sock_puppet.jpg

You don't know much about your "hero", do you? Drug trafficking is a "felony".

The way people such as Rush and Cindy McCain (yea, THAT Cindy McCain) get out of going to jail is they check themselves into "rehab". If you are rich and famous, it works every time.

Local News: West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Martin & St. Lucie Counties | The Palm Beach Post

CNN.com - Limbaugh admits addiction to pain medication - Oct. 10, 2003

You must be outraged that Barney Franks boyfriend was growing marijuana in his backyard and Barney knew it and was their when his boyfriend was arrested for possession, it's illegal you know..even for Democrats. Prostitution ring, out of his house, poor Barney didn't know about that either.. oh ya no problem.. Democrat

http://www.theadmonition.com/?p=1936

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that Rush was convicted of a felony. Mainly because he wasn't TRAFFICKING.

[edit] Current top programs in the United States
Talkers Magazine compiles Arbitron's data, along with other sources, to estimate the minimum weekly audiences of various commercial long-form talk radio shows. The most recent results, from September, 9, 2009 are as follows:

The Rush Limbaugh Show - 20+ million.
The Sean Hannity Show - 16+ million.
The Savage Nation - 9+ million.
Glenn Beck Program - 9+ million.
The Dr. Laura Program - 9+ million
The Mark Levin Show - 6.25 million
The Laura Ingraham Show - 6.25 million
The Dave Ramsey Show - 6.25 million
Neal Boortz - 4.25+ million

These results only take into account commercial programs. Public, non-commercial, and non-English programming is not included in this list.
Other terrestrial programs, such as news and music, are not generally estimated in as much detail. Notable high-rated programs that fall outside the long-form talk category include the late commentator Paul Harvey (estimated listenership: 20 to 22 million) and lovesongs host Delilah Rene.

Sirius XM Radio was monitored by Arbitron from only 2007 to early 2008. The latest numbers available, from early 2008 (prior to when XM and Sirius merged), have The Howard Stern Show being the most listened-to show on either platform, with Stern's Howard 100 channel netting a "cume" of 1.2 million listeners. However, recent third party independent research studies indicate that over 60% of the 21 million current Sirius/XM subscribers listen to Stern at some point in the week. [9]

List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit] Current top programs in the United States
Talkers Magazine compiles Arbitron's data, along with other sources, to estimate the minimum weekly audiences of various commercial long-form talk radio shows. The most recent results, from September, 9, 2009 are as follows:

The Rush Limbaugh Show - 20+ million.
The Sean Hannity Show - 16+ million.
The Savage Nation - 9+ million.
Glenn Beck Program - 9+ million.
The Dr. Laura Program - 9+ million
The Mark Levin Show - 6.25 million
The Laura Ingraham Show - 6.25 million
The Dave Ramsey Show - 6.25 million
Neal Boortz - 4.25+ million

These results only take into account commercial programs. Public, non-commercial, and non-English programming is not included in this list.
Other terrestrial programs, such as news and music, are not generally estimated in as much detail. Notable high-rated programs that fall outside the long-form talk category include the late commentator Paul Harvey (estimated listenership: 20 to 22 million) and lovesongs host Delilah Rene.

Sirius XM Radio was monitored by Arbitron from only 2007 to early 2008. The latest numbers available, from early 2008 (prior to when XM and Sirius merged), have The Howard Stern Show being the most listened-to show on either platform, with Stern's Howard 100 channel netting a "cume" of 1.2 million listeners. However, recent third party independent research studies indicate that over 60% of the 21 million current Sirius/XM subscribers listen to Stern at some point in the week. [9]

List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Things Considered and Morning Edition on NPR come in 2nd and 3rd on that list if you include non-commercial radio.

Rush Limbaugh is celebrating his Anniversary of 25 years of, "Broadcasting Excellence" with KFBK radio station.

I'm certain that all Democrats want to wish him well and pray for his success.. for many..many years to come.....:lol:

The country is alot less conservative than it was 25 years ago. Mission not accomplished for Limbaugh.

Yes, that must explain the increasing numbers listening to his show, and the increasing movement against the progressives.

All those listeners and he couldn't even get Hoffman the votes to win in a very small congressional district.

Impressive, yes?

Let's not forget failing to sink McCain in the primaries and that preposterous 'Operation Chaos' that was supposed to sink the Democrats.

Let's not forget failing to sink McCain in the primaries and that preposterous 'Operation Chaos' that was supposed to sink the Democrats.

Its sad, that despite the fact that the purpose of Operation Chaos was so clearly explained so many times, you still dont comprehend it.

It was designed to keep the Democrat primary going, and going, and going... And what do you know? it did.

rush_limbaugh_republican_face_396439.jpg

Forum List

Back