Rush Limbaugh..25 years

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Rush Limbaugh is celebrating his Anniversary of 25 years of, "Broadcasting Excellence" with KFBK radio station.

I'm certain that all Democrats want to wish him well and pray for his success.. for many..many years to come.....:lol:

The first time I listened to Rush, I thought he was an egotistical maniac...... and I was right. But the guy with half his brain tied behind his back agrees with me on almost everything, so he is a pretty smart fellar.

The first time I listened to Rush, I thought he was an egotistical maniac...... and I was right. But the guy with half his brain tied behind his back agrees with me on almost everything, so he is a pretty smart fellar.

Did you just admit to having half a brain? :eusa_eh:

(Could not resist. :lol:)

I think the fact that he's celebrating 25 years says a lot about the lumpettes being fringe lunatics.

Yes. Birth defect. But what I lost in brain power, I gained in size in certain extremeties.

Big feet.

Rush Limbaugh is celebrating his Anniversary of 25 years of, "Broadcasting Excellence" with KFBK radio station.

I'm certain that all Democrats want to wish him well and pray for his success.. for many..many years to come.....:lol:

We're just hoping that he manages to stay off the drugs and never again blackmails his illegal alien housekeeper into picking up his "fix". It sets such a bad example.

I was actually referring to the backup singers.

Wouldn't the kids be more like...pods?

Fiddlesticks on the drugs. He got caught doing what millions of Americans do every year.

He also is audited every single year by the IRS. Equal bullshitishness.

*Great Minds* and all that...but at least the poster admitted sameness with el-Rushbo. Credit... ;)

Fiddlesticks on the drugs. He got caught doing what millions of Americans do every year.

He also is audited every single year by the IRS. Equal bullshitishness.

Not ONLY by the IRS but the New York State authorities that TAX him for Everytime He goes to New York City to do his program, which is WHY he hasn't been to that studio this year.

How rediculous is that? He lives in FLORIDA...and is TAXED every time he goes to New York City to do his show, and is watched by the taxing authorities of NY State?

And Yes? NY State is about to go bankrupt. No wonder why the mass exodus as those in New Jersey? Virginia? And other Blue-State Hot-Spots?

But yet the morons that live there KEEP on electing the same FAILED policies?

It's been going on for years.

WTF does the presidential admin have to do with IRS audits?

Forum List

Back