Rush is on in half an hour!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I can't wait to hear him shred Barry Hussaine Soetoro's idiotic speech from last night. What an insane presentation Barry made. And Barry made the mistake of making some limp-wristed, half assed remarks in the generally direction of The Donald. The Donald is in Barry's brain and has been ever since The Donald forced Barry's dummies to generate that faked birth certificate.

:afro:

I can't wait to hear him shred Barry Hussaine Soetoro's idiotic speech from last night. What an insane presentation Barry made. And Barry made the mistake of making some limp-wristed, half assed remarks in the generally direction of The Donald. The Donald is in Barry's brain and has been ever since The Donald forced Barry's dummies to generate that faked birth certificate.

Obama lives rent free inside your MessiahRushie's head! :rofl::lmao:

Obama lives rent free inside your MessiahRushie's head! :rofl::lmao:
He can afford a freeloader.

Forum List

Back