Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Just more of your delusional projection as programmed by your master and stated in the first quote of my sig.

Wrong again you wholly dishonest liberoidal propagandist.

I have simply spoken the truth -- which is like a scorching laser beam being shot into your sullen petulant dishonest eyes. It burns. You hate truth. And it shows.

And the context remains LimpTard hopes Americans learn a very painful lesson by suffering the loss of their jobs that he will enjoy immensely. he hopes if Americans suffer enough they will learn to hate like him. He wants to teach Americans to hate Obama as much as LimpTard and the CON$ervoFascist movement hates the American people.

I want to thank you for showing that no CON$ervoFascist will ever admit the truth.
You are a model of CON$ervoFascism.

Your lies and desperate efforts to deflect are all now just an established failure. The context was highlighted by me. You cannot undo it. You can try. You will try because you are one of the most obvious liberoidal liars on this Board. You are absolutely hostile to the truth. But whine though you will, you cannot erase the truth.

Rush, by the way, has completely crawled up inside your skull. It is very enjoyable watching a scumbag liar like you endlessly squirm, as you do. He owns you. :lol: This is a good thing.

I will look forward to seeing you futilely thrashing about trying to get your ineffectual lies to take root. That you are a spastic looking complete failure of a human being can no longer be reasonably denied. But you are such an odious lying cock-gobbling sperm-burping piece of shit, I don't mind watching you suffer.

:lol::lol::lol: :clap2::clap2:
There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

Just more of your delusional projection as programmed by your master and stated in the first quote of my sig.

I have simply spoken the truth -- which is like a scorching laser beam being shot into your sullen petulant dishonest eyes. It burns. You hate truth. And it shows.

And the context remains LimpTard hopes Americans learn a very painful lesson by suffering the loss of their jobs that he will enjoy immensely. he hopes if Americans suffer enough they will learn to hate like him. He wants to teach Americans to hate Obama as much as LimpTard and the CON$ervoFascist movement hates the American people.

I want to thank you for showing that no CON$ervoFascist will ever admit the truth.
You are a model of CON$ervoFascism.

Your lies and desperate efforts to deflect are all now just an established failure. The context was highlighted by me. You cannot undo it. You can try. You will try because you are one of the most obvious liberoidal liars on this Board. You are absolutely hostile to the truth. But whine though you will, you cannot erase the truth.

Rush, by the way, has completely crawled up inside your skull. It is very enjoyable watching a scumbag liar like you endlessly squirm, as you do. He owns you. :lol: This is a good thing.

I will look forward to seeing you futilely thrashing about trying to get your ineffectual lies to take root. That you are a spastic looking complete failure of a human being can no longer be reasonably denied. But you are such an odious lying cock-gobbling sperm-burping piece of shit, I don't mind watching you suffer.

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

Yes. I have had the better of you every step along the way. And you are both ineducable and a liar, so conversations with you do tend to be rather pointless. But, still, it amuses me to see you squirm so. It's not much, but it's more than "no sense."

You remain an abject complete total and irremediable failure.

And yet more proof that lefties do not understand the consequences of tax policies on individuals and the subsequent economic impact.

Or maybe they just don't like Rush Limbaugh.

I don't think you understand the concept of proof.

- John Roper

Yes. I have had the better of you every step along the way. And you are both ineducable and a liar, so conversations with you do tend to be rather pointless. But, still, it amuses me to see you squirm so. It's not much, but it's more than "no sense."

In your dreams! But keep the projection going.

- John Roper

In your dreams! But keep the projection going.

No no. Your mistake again. You know, the natural state of your existence. Not in my dreams. Right here in the real world.

You have been demolished and you can't see it due to your massive stupidity. No harm done. Just like nobody with a brain believes anything a lying piss-ant like you has to say, it is also true that nothing you think matters in any way.

Your effort at deception has been exposed and I even had the pleasure of goading you (stupid prick that you are) into actively assisting in the process. Ah -- good times.

Tell me, edthesickdick, do obsessed lying liberoidal pussy scumbags like you literally jump like an electrified frog every time you hear the name "Rush?"

Wow! When the name pops outta the blue like that, you jump higher, don't you? :lol::lol:

Bwahahahaha! You are absolutely pathetically obsessed! :lol::lol: :rofl:

Rush!

Wow.

Last edited:
What an idiot - celebrating losing tax revenue for New York City.

And yet more proof that lefties do not understand the consequences of tax policies on individuals and the subsequent economic impact.

You don't get it, do you?

He seems to. Perhaps the mote is the eye of those who claim the mote is in his eye.

Tell me again how chasing out rich people is sound economic policy for a city. Because, really, no matter how I configure the pieces of that little puzzle, it never seems to add up to a rational picture.

Did Rush really leave New York for tax reasons?

Yes and no. He'd already essentially moved to FL.

But he had kept his NY digs.

NY -- being an essentially retarded liberal bastion, governmentally speaking -- had found it somehow "necessary" to hound him with audits practically every year for year after year. He finally got sick of their retardation and official arrogance and decided to just dump this place (my home State).

I wonder how those schmucks are gonna try to tax him, now.

Forum List

Back