Rush Does It Again !!

A fat asshole who lies his ass off every day, who can mock a guy with Parkinson's disease and joke about the 13 year old daughter of the president being a dog -- we know, is the conservative's hunka love muffin.

Life is good for dirtbags like that.

'no means yes'.
No means no, not yes. Are you that broken you do not know the meaning of no?

I was quoting your hero, that fat, drug addicted, drug smuggling, asshole Lush Rimbaugh.

Are you daring to say you don't agree with him?
OH, I did not get that, I thought we were suppose to cheery picked based on your cheery picking, so I cheery picked your post, taking your post out of context, and likewise, how should we address you, certainly by whatever hate was directed at you in your life, so let us know your faults so we can identify you by your weakness.

but this is not really about Rush Limbaugh at all, its all about me and every other American, its about controlling what we hear, what we learn, and what we know about everyone in politics.

History is littered with People like you, the KKK, NAZI's, oops, I guess I just lost the argument right, cause conveniently the Liberals have Dictated you automatically lose when you notice that Liberal's and Democrats of today are the same as the bigots of the past.

Seriously, who goes around calling people vulgar names, not simply people but people who simply report the news, people who give their opinion on politics.

You are an idiot, you can not even recognize when someone is simply trolling. If you can not recognize my post as a troll, you do not have the intelligence to discern fat, drug addicted, drug smuggling, asshole from dirtbags. Oops, I just cheery picked and cut/pasted your post, not really an insult if you wrote the words, is it?

Forum List

Back