Rush Does It Again !!

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
he is a 5 time winner of the Marconi awards which is a big deal all by itself [announced today] . I'll get a link later on when I find one but I'm just hearing him now as he spreads the good news . Just wanted to get the news out as some will be excited by this good news . [when is RUSH gonna stop being so talented and influential and rich ] Renowned author and now this Marconi Award fer the fifth time [wow] .

Way to go Rush

Suckering dittoheads for over twenty years

hey Rightwinger , thing is that this is a vote by radio industry peers , I think !!

uh oh , did Rush and ' moi ' get punked or are there catagories Moonglow ?? Cause Rush says he got it !!

[chuckle] haw haw , did it fer the 5th time I hear MG .

he is a 5 time winner of the Marconi awards which is a big deal all by itself [announced today] . I'll get a link later on when I find one but I'm just hearing him now as he spreads the good news . Just wanted to get the news out as some will be excited by this good news . [when is RUSH gonna stop being so talented and influential and rich ] Renowned author and now this Marconi Award fer the fifth time [wow] .
What is the good news that Rush spreads?

You can be a drug user and a success....

To the Right it's that women are always angry, out to destroy traditional values, and gave us our debt. But there is no "War On Women" on the Right.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

heck , I think that that includes some presidents , who's the guy that says that he didn't inhale ??

yep , 5 time Marconi award winner and renowned author and he is hated by all sorts of lefties . Wot more could ol EL' Rushbo want ehh ??

he is a 5 time winner of the Marconi awards which is a big deal all by itself [announced today]. I'll get a link later on when I find one but I'm just hearing him now as he spreads the good news. Just wanted to get the news out as some will be excited by this good news. [when is RUSH gonna stop being so talented and influential and rich] Renowned author and now this Marconi Award fer the fifth time [wow] .

bodecea said:

moonglow said:
You can be a drug user and a success....

So why aren't you one, then? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back