Chuck Tood Lies About Obama

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
UPDATE Chuck Todd Lied Falsely Accused President Obama of Not Mentioning Syria

Chuck Todd is a college dropout who hails from the rightwinged hack-shop of National Journal Hotline. Let me preface this by saying: college dropout does not equal stupidity. But, in Chuck Todd's case he is stupid, and he is a college dropout.

Yesterday, stupid Chuck Todd interviewed President Obama during a segment on the failing "Meet The Press" show. It was in that interview, at timestamp 8:25, that Chuck Todd's lying, rightwinged hackery glared as Chuck Todd falsely accused President Obama of not mentioning "Syria."

Some RW nutters here have said that Todd is a liberal because he worked at MSNBC. He's not, never was and neither are some of those who are still at MSNBC.

MSNBC is not fox. Fox is an entertainment network. MSNBC has both right and left leaning reporters.

oh nose, now they are turning on poor Chuck

is there anyone they won't attack who speaks out on their Dear Wonderful leader?

at least they're off the Palin kids for the time being

lol, the dailykos. holy smokes

While in college, Todd worked for the 1992 presidential campaign of Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) and later started part-time at The Hotline

Todd is an adjunct professor at Johns Hopkins University. He is also co-author, with Sheldon Gawiser, of How Barack Obama Won: A State-by-State Guide to the Historic 2008 Presidential Election, published in 2009.

Todd attended George Washington University from 1990 to 1994. He played French horn and attended on a music scholarship. Although he majored in political science and minored in music, he did not graduate.

Chuck Todd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yep he's a liberal.

Really, Luddly? Chuck Todd asks Barry a few semi-hard questions and suddenly he's lost his liberal credentials? Has it come to that?

How DOES one become a college professor without first graduating from college? Gee but it's good to be a liberal in the USA these days! Doesn't matter if you don't have the requisite degrees or if you blew up a few buildings and were on the FBI's most wanted list...if you spout the progressive line...there is a teaching position WAITING for you at one of our nations bastions of higher learning!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

UPDATE Chuck Todd Lied Falsely Accused President Obama of Not Mentioning Syria

Chuck Todd is a college dropout who hails from the rightwinged hack-shop of National Journal Hotline. Let me preface this by saying: college dropout does not equal stupidity. But, in Chuck Todd's case he is stupid, and he is a college dropout.

Yesterday, stupid Chuck Todd interviewed President Obama during a segment on the failing "Meet The Press" show. It was in that interview, at timestamp 8:25, that Chuck Todd's lying, rightwinged hackery glared as Chuck Todd falsely accused President Obama of not mentioning "Syria."

Some RW nutters here have said that Todd is a liberal because he worked at MSNBC. He's not, never was and neither are some of those who are still at MSNBC.

MSNBC is not fox. Fox is an entertainment network. MSNBC has both right and left leaning reporters.

Thus far, not really impressed with him on "Face the Nation".

He's shows is chops in predicting elections, but his partisan side comes out when talking politics.

He's clearly more of a libertarian and screws things up alot.

He said "congress has a low approval rating and the President is not far behind."

That was patently wrong.

There's at least 20% points between the two.

That's a huge difference.

His partisan side comes out? :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You embarrass yourself even more than usual with this nonsense!

Next thing you'll be saying is that Chuck Todd's "Tea Party leanings" have been exposed!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Next thing you'll be saying is that Chuck Todd's "Tea Party leanings" have been exposed!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You mean having watch the guy for some years and making an opinion is "embarrassing"?

You first heard of this guy, when, exactly?

This week?

This thread?

And I'm embarrassing myself?

:lol:

What's it going to be after that? Ed Shultz is member of the John Birch Society? Rachel Maddow goes to Klan meetings on her days off?

Your Obama Kool Aid intake has reached farcical proportions!

You mean having watch the guy for some years and making an opinion is "embarrassing"?

This week?

This thread?

Chuck Todd? I've been watching him for years now. If you think he's been a "closet moderate" that whole time you're about as delusional as they come!

This week?

This thread?

Chuck Todd? I've been watching him for years now. If you think he's been a "closet moderate" that whole time you're about as delusional as they come!

Apparently not.

Because essentially you aren't talking about Todd, you are talking about me.

And I'm not the topic.

Chuck Todd is.

Which pretty much sinks your learned "analysis" of Todd's hosting chops.

What's it going to be after that? Ed Shultz is member of the John Birch Society? Rachel Maddow goes to Klan meetings on her days off?

Your Obama Kool Aid intake has reached farcical proportions!

You're the one going off the deep end here, buddy.

Of course, I would think that in your world? Nixon was a "lefty".

Chuck Todd is the same person today that he was last week...the only difference is that people like you are now attacking him because he "dared" to ask Barack Obama questions that weren't softballs tossed up there meekly.

So who's going off the "deep end", Sallow? You're attacking a fellow liberal because they were slightly impartial. Oh my GOD!!!! THE HORROR!!!!

College dropout? Thats the lead lie to make the faithful all hating on Todd??

:lmao:

Chuck Todd is the same person today that he was last week...the only difference is that people like you are now attacking him because he "dared" to ask Barack Obama questions that weren't softballs tossed up there meekly.

So who's going off the "deep end", Sallow? You're attacking a fellow liberal because they were slightly impartial. Oh my GOD!!!! THE HORROR!!!!

First off?

You can check threads prior to Chuck Todd's first show, I've personally never viewed him as "left wing". He's basically good at looking a demographics and performing analysis on political campaigns, but his politics are more "Libertarian" than "Liberal". On the same show he interviewed Obama, he had a piece on how states were getting things done without the Federal Government. Seriously, did you even watch the whole thing?

While in college, Todd worked for the 1992 presidential campaign of Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) and later started part-time at The Hotline

Todd is an adjunct professor at Johns Hopkins University. He is also co-author, with Sheldon Gawiser, of How Barack Obama Won: A State-by-State Guide to the Historic 2008 Presidential Election, published in 2009.

Todd attended George Washington University from 1990 to 1994. He played French horn and attended on a music scholarship. Although he majored in political science and minored in music, he did not graduate.

Yep he's a liberal.

Because everyone knows, liberals go to school, write books and are "artists and musicians".

Right wingers burn books, avoid schools and make that crappy Christian music that sounds so awful.

What question was it again?

Yep he's a liberal.

Because everyone knows, liberals go to school, write books and are "artists and musicians".

Right wingers burn books, avoid schools and make that crappy Christian music that sounds so awful.

Unlike Chuck Todd...I actually graduated with both an undergraduate degree and a Masters. I also have so many books at my house that it's a space issue and I'm an agnostic.

Good to see that you're still the RDerp we know and love to laugh at!

Two questions from Todd seem to have ruffled progressive feathers! The first was whether his postponing an Executive Action on immigration reform until after the mid-terms was politically motivated...the second was whether playing golf so soon after the Foley speech was a wise move.

Forum List

Back