Rush Does It Again !!

heck , I think that that includes some presidents , who's the guy that says that he didn't inhale ??

You mean the one who drug the country out of debt and gave us huge economic success and recovery?

You mean that one?

Has the fatso lushbo come out in favor of football players beating their wives and little babies yet? If not, you have that to look forward to because you can be that lushbo will.

Why am I not surprised that YOU would be a fan of the biggest pile of lard on the airways? :lmao:

And the drug addicted alcoholic drug smuggler would never lie.

:rolleyes-41:

Why would he do that? He's under no obligation to lie. After all, he's (a) not Obama and (b) owes George Soros nothing.

There are literally THOUSANDS of sites devoted to Rush's lies but who cares, right? RWs are willfully ignorant. If they don't want to know teh truth, they have a list of excuses for why they simply close their eyes and their minds to it.

Rush Limbaugh s file PunditFact

Rush Limbaugh Tells His Ugliest Lie Ever With Speculation That Obama Waterboards Reporters

RushTruth.net Limbaugh Claims Columbus Never Killed Anyone

Rush Limbaugh s Pants are on Fire

Rush Limbaugh Lies Idiotic Quotes False Claims Bleep Them Political Social Humor Satire and Commentary Funny Photos

Rush Limbaugh Limbaugh s Lies of the Week

limbaugh-oxy.gif

once again , Rush won the Marconi Award plus for 5 times and he is an award winning author plus his other accomplishments Luddley .

Last edited:
The fat bastard needs to get into a rehab facility and quit eating all that macaroni.

This guy seemed to beat Rushboy,

KIDO’s Kevin Miller, ID was named Medium Market Personality of the Year at the 2014 National Association of Broadcasters’ (NAB) Marconi Radio Awards. The awards were announced Thursday night at the 25th annual NAB Marconi Radio Awards Dinner & Show held during the Radio Show in Indianapolis.

Read More: Kevin Miller Wins The Marconi | Kevin Miller Wins The Marconi
Kevin Miller Wins The Marconi
Nope

NAB Announces 2014 Marconi Awards Winners KROQ LOS ANGELES News AllAccess.com

he is a 5 time winner of the Marconi awards which is a big deal all by itself [announced today] . I'll get a link later on when I find one but I'm just hearing him now as he spreads the good news . Just wanted to get the news out as some will be excited by this good news . [when is RUSH gonna stop being so talented and influential and rich ] Renowned author and now this Marconi Award fer the fifth time [wow] .
What is the good news that Rush spreads?
You can be a drug user and a success....

Just like the president

Big effing deal. Limbaugh is the biggest syndicated talker out there.

This is an award given by members of the NAB. Stations are encouraged to vote for their own.

Radio stations nominated themselves for this award too. Whoop de fucking do.

yep, last I heard El'Rushbo was sayin that ' Life is Good ' Paperview !!

A fat asshole who lies his ass off every day, who can mock a guy with Parkinson's disease and joke about the 13 year old daughter of the president being a dog -- we know, is the conservative's hunka love muffin.

Life is good for dirtbags like that.

Forum List

Back