Rush Does It Again !!

yer just making his life better Paperview , your hate for him makes Rush [and millions like me] smile , so thankyou !!

Hey TOP POSTER : I'm just hopin that Rush writes a few more childrens books and does some more history videos to teach America's youngsters the truth of America's founding and dominance on the world stage . After that he can go into all sorts of areas where America is number 1 . I'm just glad that Rush is a fairly young man and has a long time left to influence the USA and the wirld !!!

Last edited:
I'd venture that Rush has several more books in him. It would take a brave school district, though, to even allow his history series into their libraries - let alone their classrooms. They'd have liberals swinging from the rafters in protest. But not the way they should be swinging.

Meanwhile, Obamabots are chanting "lalalalalalalalalalalala" and trying, ever so hard, to visualize Whirled Peas.

I'm getting Rush's books for my grandkids Henry , for home use . I've heard of some kids taking the books to school and the teacher looks at them and has used them in class .

I just hear stories Henry , don't know if its fact . Course there was a thread on this board complaining about just that kinda thing of using Rush's book in a classroom .

uh oh , did Rush and ' moi ' get punked or are there catagories Moonglow ?? Cause Rush says he got it !!

And the drug addicted alcoholic drug smuggler would never lie.

:rolleyes-41:
Better than the drug-addicted, alcoholic, gun-smuggling dickwad in the WhiteHouse.
You have offered zero proof that the "president" Obama is not all three or four of those things.
He admitted to two and is stonewalling the investigation on the third.
The fourth is obvious. He is a dickwad.

Last edited:
uh oh , did Rush and ' moi ' get punked or are there catagories Moonglow ?? Cause Rush says he got it !!

Better than the drug-addicted, alcoholic, gun-smuggling dickwad in the WhiteHouse.
You have offered zero proof that the "president" Obama is not all three or four of those things.
I did not know Obama did all that, sorry.

A fat asshole who lies his ass off every day, who can mock a guy with Parkinson's disease and joke about the 13 year old daughter of the president being a dog -- we know, is the conservative's hunka love muffin.

Life is good for dirtbags like that.

And his latest on rape - 'no means yes'.

Some RWs will get into bed with anybody and anything.

A fat asshole who lies his ass off every day, who can mock a guy with Parkinson's disease and joke about the 13 year old daughter of the president being a dog -- we know, is the conservative's hunka love muffin.

He never called or compared the Obama's daughter a dog

'no means yes'.
No means no, not yes. Are you that broken you do not know the meaning of no?

'no means yes'.

I was quoting your hero, that fat, drug addicted, drug smuggling, asshole Lush Rimbaugh.

Are you daring to say you don't agree with him?

I did not know Obama did all that, sorry.

Actually, he meant W.

'no means yes'.

I was quoting your hero, that fat, drug addicted, drug smuggling, asshole Lush Rimbaugh.

'no means yes'.

Rush Limbaugh no Means yes If You Know How To Spot It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

'no means yes'.

'no means yes'.

Rush Limbaugh no Means yes If You Know How To Spot It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I just do not agree with your opinion that "no means yes"

That is what you wrote, exactly. I did quote the post

Forum List

Back