Running Away Never Won A War

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrtZ1VPC56o&feature=player_embedded]President Obama Makes a Statement on Afghanistan - YouTube[/ame]​

Sending Americans to fight touchy-feely military interventions in foreign lands is nation-building at its worst. That makes Barack Taqiyya’s view of nation-building correct:

We have to recognize that Afghanistan will not be a perfect place, and it is not America’s responsibility to make it one.

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were not touchy-feely wars. That is why Taqiyya is dead wrong about retreating from a battlefield in the war against Islam’s goal of a worldwide caliphate. The war in Afghanistan is a real war started by a determined enemy as he admits —— sort of:

The United States did not seek this fight. We went into Afghanistan out of necessity, after our nation was attacked by al Qaeda on September 11th, 2001. We went to war against al Qaeda and its extremist allies with the strong support of the American people and their representatives in Congress; . . .

Taqiyya is pulling the same trick Democrats have been pulling since September 11, 2001. According to them the war was never against all of those peace-loving Muslims. Their war is against al Qaeda and a handful of terrorists. At one point Democrats even told us the war was over because Osama bin Laden was dead. Nazi Germany would own half of the world today had WWII been restricted to fighting against the gestapo only.

I want to comment on a few more of Taqiyya’s updates.

And today, I’d like to update the American people on the way forward in Afghanistan and how, this year, we will bring America’s longest war to a responsible end.

America’s longest war would have been a helluva lot shorter had Democrats not obstructed every effort to fight the enemy’s war machine in its entirety. Instead of fighting to win Democrats gave the enemy hope of victory in Iraq just as they did for Communists in Vietnam. Taqiyya telling the enemy to hang in there in Afghanistan until America pulls out is more of the same

Incidentally, Muslims and America-haters have to love Taqiyya’s “. . . responsible end.”

This next one is an admission that Democrats are still fighting al Qaeda exclusively. Somebody send Joe Biden the memo: Osama bin Laden has been “eliminated” but the war ain’t over:

We have now been in Afghanistan longer than many Americans expected. But make no mistake -- thanks to the skill and sacrifice of our troops, diplomats, and intelligence professionals, we have struck significant blows against al Qaeda’s leadership, we have eliminated Osama bin Laden, . . .

How the hell can he guarantee this one:

. . . we have prevented Afghanistan from being used to launch attacks against our homeland.

Building democracy is worse than nation-building in a touchy-feely war because democracy is the shortest route to totalitarian government —— a theocracy in Afghanistan after al Qaeda comes roaring back in:

We have also supported the Afghan people as they continue the hard work of building a democracy.

I truly hate quoting Taqiyya the Liar; so I’ll cut to chase. Wars are not won by running away from an enemy that attacks your country. Muslims know they are in a war. Apparently, many Americans do not know they are in a war let alone know they have to win it.

Taqiyya’s legacy

I’ve always thought that a president working for his legacy is a bunch of crap since nobody can predict what future historians will say about a dead president. All of the current talk about Taqiyya’s legacy is nonsense. His actions show that he does not give a rat’s ass what his legacy is to future Americans. Nobody would do and say the things he did and said if he was concerned about his legacy. Taqiyya the Liar is not working for his legacy; he is working to become a Saint of Islam.

Finally, too many Americans have been conned into thinking that Muslims committing acts of terrorism does not constitute a real war. To those people I can only say: Be thankful that so many fanatics do not have the military might it would take to defeat America in a traditional war. Bottom line: Defeat the enemy in the war you are fighting because you may very well end up fighting China and/or Russia after peace-loving Muslims soften us up.

The sound of silence was not heard at West Point, but it was pretty close since those cadets who did applaud were wearing white gloves:

Obama was welcomed by the Black Knight of the Hudson for his speech at West Point on Wednesday, but less than 25 percent of the cadets gave him a standing ovation upon his introduction, the Daily Mail reported.

The entire commencement address was pretty bad especially coming on the heels of his heads-up to al Qaeda discussed in the OP. This stands out:

“Receiving tepid applause and a short standing ovation from less than one-quarter of the audience upon his introduction, Obama argued for a contradictory foreign policy that relies on NATO and the United Nations while insisting that ‘America must always lead on the world stage,’ the paper reported.

Less Than 25% of West Point Cadets Gave Obama a Standing Ovation
May 28, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

Less Than 25% of West Point Cadets Gave Obama a Standing Ovation | FrontPage Magazine

How in hell does one lead countries that will not follow?

NATO always got more protection out of the deal than did the U.S. of A. And as near as I can tell, NATO had no trouble bombing Christians in the Balkans, but lack intestinal fortitude when it comes to Russia.

Presumably, the president never learned how the United Nations works from the press reports he reads. No single country is going lead the rest —— anymore than one of our states leads the other 49.

If anything, the president was telling West Pointers who swear to defend the Constitution to forget their oath and serve the United Nations.

NOTE: The oath sworn by every military officer is to the country, not to the commander in chief:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

In addition, Russia and China have Security Council veto power; so they are not about to follow the US. Taqiyya could prove me wrong if Russia and China follow the US in Syria.

It’s hard to break old habits

In 2008, Taqiyya the Liar campaigned on touchy-feely rhetoric like the good little street-hustling preacher he is. This shocker from CNN tells us he was still in campaign mode:

“[It] probably, you know, wasn’t really a great speech to give at the U.S. Military Academy,” Clancy noted. “It was a philosophical speech. It was not a commander-in-chief speaking to his troops. And you heard the reception. I mean, it was pretty icy.”

CNN Reporter: Obama’s Speech Earned ‘Icy Reception’ From West Point Grads
3:51 PM 05/28/2014
Brendon Bordelon

CNN: Obama's Speech Got 'Icy Reception' From West Pointers | The Daily Caller

The American army does not run away, but at times it does, "Haul ass outta here."

Victory is hateful for these people. At least military victories.

The only thing these folks believe in winning is elections.....so the can cram their beliefs down our throats.

The American army does not run away, but at times it does, "Haul ass outta here."

"Get To Da Choppa!!!"

get_to_da_choppa____by_patrickbrown-d4nqju0.jpg

So how long are we supposed to stay there? 20 years? 30 years? How many more American soldiers should die for these third world savages? 1,000? 2,000?

Do any of the neocons have an answer? Better yet, any of you armchair warmongers going to do a tour over there yourself?

So how long are we supposed to stay there? 20 years? 30 years? How many more American soldiers should die for these third world savages? 1,000? 2,000?

Do any of the neocons have an answer? Better yet, any of you armchair warmongers going to do a tour over there yourself?

As soon as this guy got elected we should have pulled out the day after.

4 out of every 5 soldiers killed in Afghanistan have been during his watch.

The locals started shooting our guys in the back of the head while in their office. What was his response? He tells them to turn their desks toward the door.

WHEN obama cuts and runs again,what do we get for the thousands of lives lost and the billions of $$$$$$ spent????? nothing ALL WASTED!!!!

WHEN obama cuts and runs again,what do we get for the thousands of lives lost and the billions of $$$$$$ spent????? nothing ALL WASTED!!!!
Better late than never under this guy.

The sooner we leave the better.

I think we should leave and just nuke the place.

wrong!!! obama cuts and runs and then in a year or two terrorists trained in afgan hit the USA and then we do it all over ahain!!! WISE UP!!!

Forum List

Back