Running Away Never Won A War

For the Taliban maybe. :cuckoo:

Did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?

A win is a win

Take our troops and go home

obama says=Take our troops and go home ALL THOSE LIVES AND BILLIONS $$$$$ WASTED. Terrorists build up their forces hit us again and we start all over again and back our troops go!!!

Obama is giving them a ticket into the country.

He's helping them come in by keeping our borders open and allowing everyone to come in that wants to. His primary concern is the war against climate change.

WHEN obama cuts and runs again,what do we get for the thousands of lives lost and the billions of $$$$$$ spent????? nothing ALL WASTED!!!!

Wasted is throwing good money after bad.
As the song says:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

After 13 years it is definitely time to fold up our tents, take our money as get the hell out of there!

WHEN obama cuts and runs again,what do we get for the thousands of lives lost and the billions of $$$$$$ spent????? nothing ALL WASTED!!!!

Wasted is throwing good money after bad.
As the song says:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

After 13 years it is definitely time to fold up our tents, take our money as get the hell out of there!

SO YOU THINK TERRORISTS WILL JUST SIT ON THEIR HANDS NOW??? Why can't you think???

Finally, too many Americans have been conned into thinking that Muslims committing acts of terrorism does not constitute a real war. To those people I can only say: Be thankful that so many fanatics do not have the military might it would take to defeat America in a traditional war. Bottom line: Defeat the enemy in the war you are fighting because you may very well end up fighting China and/or Russia after peace-loving Muslims soften us up. [/B]

1. they don't want us there.
2. what is the end game?
3. what do you think occurs if we stay?

you don't go to war to prepare for a future war.

how many have to die to satisfy the bomb bomb bomb iran crowd?

p.s. the 9.11 bombers didn't come from iraq. they were legal US residents... and funded by your best buds in saudi arabia.

A win is a win

Take our troops and go home

obama says=Take our troops and go home ALL THOSE LIVES AND BILLIONS $$$$$ WASTED. Terrorists build up their forces hit us again and we start all over again and back our troops go!!!

Our Messiah has scored a major victory in Afghanistan

Time to go home

Name the victory.

What has happened that shows he's had any success?

According to folks on the ground, the Afghans still aren't capable of defending themselves. The moment we leave the Taliban will move in and start throwing women out of schools, start flogging them in public for the slightest infraction, start cutting heads for shaving their beards off.

We should have left as soon as Bin Laden was taken down. That was the only reason we were there, to hunt for Bin Laden. Once we leave, everything goes back to what it was before.

This is not victory. This is a defeat. Essentially, we will be getting kicked out of a yet another country that we tried to help, and radical Muslims will fill the void we leave behind. We left Iraq and Somalia, and are in the process of abandoning Libya and Afghanistan, being run out by the radicals. The only victory celebration will be those rag-heads who will celebrate in the streets all over the Islamic world for another easy victory over the Great Satan. Oh, and Russia will proclaim a toast to America's soon to be realized demise.

Back at home all of the sycophants will claim victory, because losing a war and leaving, to them, is victory.

Last edited:

Time to go home

Name the victory.

According to folks on the ground, the Afghans still aren't capable of defending themselves. The moment we leave the Taliban will move in and start throwing women out of schools, start flogging them in public for the slightest infraction, start cutting heads for shaving their beards off.

We should have left as soon as Bin Laden was taken down. That was the only reason we were there. To hunt for Bin Laden. Once we leave, everything goes back to what it was before.

This is not victory. This is a defeat. Essentially, we will be getting kicked out of a yet another country that we tried to help, and radical Muslims will fill the void we leave behind. We left Iraq and Somalia, and are in the process of abandoning Libya and Afghanistan, being run out by the radicals. The only victory celebration will be those rag-heads who will celebrate in the streets all over the Islamic world for another easy victory over the Great Satan. Oh, and Russia will proclaim a toast to America's soon to be realized demise.

Back at home all of the sycophants will claim victory, because losing a war and leaving, to them, is victory.

Name a victory?

DEMOCRACY

Time to let the Afghans run their own country and solve their own problems. We are not the worlds baby sitter. Time to go home

Time to go home

Name the victory.

We should have left as soon as Bin Laden was taken down. That was the only reason we were there. To hunt for Bin Laden. Once we leave, everything goes back to what it was before.

Name a victory?

DEMOCRACY

Time to let the Afghans run their own country and solve their own problems. We are not the worlds baby sitter. Time to go home
Democracy, which will soon be non-existent once the Taliban reestablishes a Theocracy. Sharia Law will be back in full force.

I thought the goal of the Good War was to establish a lasting Democracy in the Middle-East, not cause the murder of any non-believers that get in their way. Christians, apostates, anyone who doesn't believe in the same thing they do.

I hate to say just because someone thinks differently than me that they're nuts, but Dude, you really have lost your friggen mind.

Obama is leaving because he needs something to hang his hat on. He's screwing everything up domestically, and he needs something for you nut-cases to say "See, Obama get's things done".

The timing of the announcement is purely political. It will lead to a disaster, just like it did in Iraq, and Somalia, and Libya. And the nice thing for you Obamazombies is it won't be covered by the MSM, so it won't matter a bit. Who cares if you don't hear about it.

Name the victory.

Name a victory?

DEMOCRACY

Democracy, which will soon be non-existent once the Taliban reestablishes a Theocracy. Sharia Law will be back in full force.

I thought the goal of the Good War was to establish a lasting Democracy in the Middle-East, not cause the murder of any non-believers that get in their way. Christians, apostates, anyone who doesn't believe in the same thing they do.

I hate to say just because someone thinks differently than me that they're nuts, but Dude, you really have lost your friggen mind.

Democracy at the point of a gun never works

Afghanistan has had 13 years to get control of their country. If they can't do it in 13 years, what makes you think they can do it in 20 or 30

The nation building experiment in Afghanistan is over. Not every story has a happy ending. Time for the US to move on

1. they don't want us there.

To jillian: Nor did many countries in WWII when America was fighting that war. What’s your point?

2. what is the end game?

To jillian: Total victory. NOT Peace Without Victory.

3. what do you think occurs if we stay?

To jillian: For one thing the enemy will not be able to finance their war with cocaine processed from Afghanistan’s poppy fields.

you don't go to war to prepare for a future war.

To jillian: You do go to war when you are attacked.

In time of peace prepare for war. Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

how many have to die to satisfy the bomb bomb bomb iran crowd?

To jillian: How many Americans WILL die if this country does not win?

Incidentally, if Muslims want to die for Allah they should be accommodated:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QU1vL3TsIis]Patton speech - YouTube[/ame]​

p.s. the 9.11 bombers didn't come from iraq. they were legal US residents... and funded by your best buds in saudi arabia.

To jillian: Say what you have to say, but don’t phrase it as though you are responding to my positions.

Name a victory?

DEMOCRACY

Afghanistan has had 13 years to get control of their country. If they can't do it in 13 years, what makes you think they can do it in 20 or 30

The nation building experiment in Afghanistan is over. Not every story has a happy ending. Time for the US to move on

Didn't I say this?

You're claiming victory yet just now admitted failure.

Look at what you're saying and just maybe you can reflect on your irrationality.

Didn't I say this?

You're claiming victory yet just now admitted failure.

Look at what you're saying and just maybe you can reflect on your irrationality.

Victory is what you say it is

Our Messiah has led us to victory in Afghanistan. If they can't thrive under the wonderful Democracy we have given them, it is their problem

To jillian: Say what you have to say, but don’t phrase it as though you are responding to my positions.[/B]

I did respond to your positions. If you don't like the response, i'd think that's your problem given that I gave you the courtesy of a polite response. and I can't watch youtube at work... not that i'd be particularly interested in the video.

again... win what? terrorism is a tactic and terrorist activities are a function of law enforcement.

you don't see Israel blowing up Saudi Arabia because they fund terrorism, do you?

didn't think so.

war is for when it's necessary... not to satisfy the bomb bomb bomb iran crowd.

To rightwinger: Democracy does not work at all. After everything else has been said this says it beautifully:

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. H. L. Mencken

Parenthetically, Democrat Joe Garcia even says Communism works:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kQA_AM3EO88]Rep. Joe Garcia (D-FL): Communism Works (Seriously!) - YouTube[/ame]​

I did respond to your positions.

To jillian: This is not my position:

...and funded by your best buds in saudi arabia.

How exactly do we "win" the war in Afghanistan?

To rightwinger: By wiping out the enemy that started this war wherever they are.

Declare victory and leave.

To regent: You probably would have declared victory and left the Philippines after the Japanese were driven out.

Is that statement correct?
But I would not have invaded the Philippines during WWII. It was a needless invasion only to satisfy "I shall return" MacArthur. Nor would I have invaded some other islands that were known not to be needed in the war against Japan. Many, many mistakes are made during a war but some mistakes are known to be mistakes before they are undertaken.

Personally, I think that we should go back to invading countries like Panama and Grenada. Also, the Tahitians have been getting pretty uppity lately....

Forum List

Back