Rumor: Mueller will end investigation, will not submit report, has nothing, going nowhere...

First it is against forum rules to threaten another forum member. Secondly I haven't reported a single person on here to the FBI except the person that was on here from Albania that was posting Russian propaganda while also selling t-shirts, because they were trying to steal people's info. Lastly, I haven't moved since 2011.

You got all pissy one day and invited me to come and fight you....LMAO! sorry...that still cracks me up. So you gave me a fake address in Ohio which I quickly exposed as a sham. That frightened you to the point you then claimed you live in Kentucky and had called the FBI on me. I never left my chair in front of the computer while you were having a nervous breakdown.
lol.gif

No... I did not. Now you are trying to make another fake story like all of you stolen valor military ones. Why would I worry about some idiot that is so insecure they have to go to an online forum and brag about military stuff they never did?

My profile SAYS where I live and it has been the same since I've been on this forum. I've said MANY times on here exactly where I live and go to school. You can't even tell a good lie about another one of your lies. :abgg2q.jpg:

You wouldn't be worthy of serving in the military to even clean up Mueller's hair clippings. Mueller is what a REAL man is... he doesn't have to hit women and brag about it.

Mueller is going to expose one of the biggest crooks and liars of our lifetime... then maybe in his retirement he'll start investigating cases of stolen valor and show up at your door. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're maybe the hundredth wormy little queer who's accused me of this "stolen valor" crap over the years on these boards. All us Vets get it, get used to it, and don't hunt you down for it. Everything I've said here is true and you'll never live it down. You don't have the dignity to simply leave and come back with another sock so ya keep jabbering....You're no "dog" Lewie...you're a kitten...a frightened, lonely, wormy, little kitten who's never had sex with a woman. PERIOD.

Of course you keep getting accused by members for stolen valor... because you are doing it. Hell, lots of vets I'm sure are saying it too. Who wants someone that brags about hitting women to be associated with them?

Calling me a sock? Try something new. Been proven by mods I'm not a sock. Hell I've posted my personal information on here including my military listing form and college degree. I don't need to lie, because I've always told the truth. It's a lot easier than you lying all the time.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you are a scum bag stolen valor person, or that you actually have the balls to attack Mueller who actually served. I'd respect a stolen valor guy at the mall lying to get a veterans discount more than someone like you who straight up disrespects a real veteran.

Sarah Carter and Jarrett as well as Joe Digenova two reporters and lawyer with contacts in the DOJ are telling Sean Hannity that mueller and rosenstein are looking for a way to wrap up the investigation....and will not release a report, but simply claim their current convictions of Flynn, Manafort and popadopolous are enough.....

This was on Hannity's radio show today........the plea deal with Manafort, for nothing involving Russia, seems to be a clue in that direction....

I'm a Righty and I don't buy into that story of no report.

If there were no final report, there would be more problems than not. However, I don't think the final report will be as damning as the Left wants it to be and it will be the nail in the coffin of the collusion hysteria.

There's a pattern. Each time the hardcore Trumpflake cultists predict the imminent end of the Mueller investigation, it's followed by more indictments.

So, we know what to expect. Trumpflakes can actually be useful that way. They're so reliably wrong about everything, their wrongness can be used to accurately predict the future.

Sarah Carter and Jarrett as well as Joe Digenova two reporters and lawyer with contacts in the DOJ are telling Sean Hannity that mueller and rosenstein are looking for a way to wrap up the investigation....and will not release a report, but simply claim their current convictions of Flynn, Manafort and popadopolous are enough.....

This was on Hannity's radio show today........the plea deal with Manafort, for nothing involving Russia, seems to be a clue in that direction....

Boss, what are you smoking? Manafort plead guilty and flipped to get a lighter sentence, in return to give all the information to prosecutors about Trump and Russia. And, to divulge all illegal money operations associated with this illegal election, to go along with their own enrichment.blob:https://www.msnbc.com/6c2d9ce5-2de1-4a51-919c-db334cb16d71

You really are a stupid person..... if anything, Mueller let manafort out of the last trial because he wants this over because there is nothing here and he is already looking like an idiot.....
Manafort was convicted on eight counts in the first trial. Does anybody need to guess who the stupid one is?

Changing the topic just for an instant --- Manafort has more indictments an all the crooks and criminals from the 2008 financial crisis combined. They all got to pay a fine and walk. Guess who the stupid ones are? I would say all of us.
What the hell are you talking about? No one is "changing the topic". I'm pointing out that your topic makes no sense, as always, and that you are changing the topic to the financial crisis. Lol! Talk about changing the topic.

If there were no final report, there would be more problems than not. However, I don't think the final report will be as damning as the Left wants it to be and it will be the nail in the coffin of the collusion hysteria.
Guilty of conspiracy, obstruction, campaign finance violations with prostitutes and charities, and emoluments violations.

And here you are apologizing on how the "report won't be that damning". Seriously? Who in his or her right frame of mind would be supporting someone at this juncture, when the excuse now is, "I don't think the report will be that damning". Do any of you Trump apologists have any self respect for yourselves?

Guilty of conspiracy, obstruction, campaign finance violations with prostitutes and charities, and emoluments violations.

And here you are apologizing on how the "report won't be that damning". Seriously? Who in his or her right frame of mind would be supporting someone at this juncture, when the excuse now is, "I don't think the report will be that damning". Do any of you Trump apologists have any self respect for yourselves?

Well, you have to understand the definition of "damning" in context of what I wrote, because for the Left, they only desire one thing/result (Russian collusion to excuse the loss of the Cackling Cankle Hillary) and that won't happen because the report will not give you the amount of "damning" evidence you need to roll out an impeachment. For me, I see the potential of a Mueller report as little more than an end to a contrived political investigation.

So you see... the "damning" problem is really yours :113:

Have a nice day!

Well, you have to understand the definition of "damning" in context of what I wrote, because for the Left, they only desire one thing/result (Russian collusion to excuse the loss of the Cackling Cankle Hillary) and that won't happen because the report will not give you the amount of "damning" evidence you need to roll out an impeachment.
The evidence speaks for itself. As for impeachment, that is certainly an open question, I have never contested. Should Trump be impeached? Lol! The man should be in jail. He's a mobster.
For me, I see the potential of a Mueller report as little more than an end to a contrived political investigation.
Criminality holds no political views, up until now. The Right has no other defense.

Have a nice day!
Negative! I live with 100% confidence that the law still works for us. And in the end, I will be proven correct. The "damning" is very "damning". Count on it.

Well, you have to understand the definition of "damning" in context of what I wrote, because for the Left, they only desire one thing/result (Russian collusion to excuse the loss of the Cackling Cankle Hillary) and that won't happen because the report will not give you the amount of "damning" evidence you need to roll out an impeachment.
The evidence speaks for itself. As for impeachment, that is certainly an open question, I have never contested. Should Trump be impeached? Lol! The man should be in jail. He's a mobster.
For me, I see the potential of a Mueller report as little more than an end to a contrived political investigation.
Criminality holds no political views, up until now. The Right has no other defense.

Have a nice day!
Negative! I live with 100% confidence that the law still works for us. And in the end, I will be proven correct. The "damning" is very "damning". Count on it.

Okay...

Save this post. It will be funny to see how you spin it when the report results are damn underwhelming... :5_1_12024:

Have a nice day!

Okay...

Save this post. It will be funny to see how you spin it when the report results are damn underwhelming... :5_1_12024:
How many indictments, convictions, and immunity pleas are all centered around Trump again? LOl!

Have a nice day!

Okay...

How many indictments, convictions, and immunity pleas are all centered around Trump again? LOl!

Zero are on Trump. So...

(see you when the report is out)

:777:

Have a nice day!

Okay...

Zero are on Trump. So...

(see you when the report is out)

:777:
LOl! Zero are on Trump, minus a completed investigation to get the big fish. Law enforcement usually will catch a few minnows as bait, in order to get the bigger fish. That strategy hasn't changed.

Sure! Comey, a democrat as you claimed, single handily, destroyed Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency during the campaign period TWICE, and kept from the American people that the Trump Campaign was being investigated for their relationship with the Russians who orchestrated the hacking and theft of the private records of the DNC/DCCC/Campaign, was the perfect example of how Comey is a Democrat, eh?

GET A CLUE, please!!!
Then why was the New York Times giving her a 98% chance of winning the election on election night?
3 MILLION more citizens voted for Clinton than president Trump....

How off were they, if they did give this 98% chance that you are claiming? The ''people'' overwhelmingly CHOSE Clinton over Trump...

Yeah, when can't argue, you do what every leftist shill does. Derail.

I suggest you follow two simple steps.

Step 1: Go to - US Constitution
Step 2: CTRL + F > popular vote

NO MATCHES
Yes, I agree they did not get the electoral vote right, but....

We are talking about polling done on "we the people", NOT on those people chosen to the Electoral college after the vote has taken place...

And the news papers and polling firms, were pretty accurate on their polling of "we the people"....and who we the people wanted on a National level. as the next president...

... on their projected calculations of how the electoral college counts were going to come out, .... not so accurate.
I absolutely hate the major polling firms
Who cares about the accuracy of the popular vote? It means nothing

They should only poll the 15 swing states and do it frequently and extensively. Give California and NY to the Dems and flyover states to the Republicans

It is the Florida, Ohio, Virginia’s that will decide the election

Have a nice day!

Okay...

Have a nice day!

Okay...

The key is not the number of convictions but the seriousness of the charges that were dropped

That will tell you the quality of the information they are offering in return

From what I understand one of Trump's lawyers was going to file a claim based on past precedent that Mueller can't even submit a report. Which makes this whole Russia collusion hoax "much ado about nothing", which should actually be the Democrat party's motto. ,

Now why would Trump do that? Trump claims he has done nothing wrong?
And do you think that if this truly happened, it would be good? I would have to assume, that you are a Trump over country? That would be definitely Anti-American.
No dumbass, it's the constitution, which says that a president needs to do his job, and not have to respond to partisan generated fake investigations and "reports" with the purpose of derailing or indicting a presidency.

:laugh:
This country is a country with laws and no one is above the law.
Where in the Constitution does it say "the president needs to do his job"? Why is there this?
The Constitution, Article II, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I'll wait patiently for you to point out, that the Constitution says "the president needs to do his job" and impeachment is unconstitutional. :2up:
Once again, no, a president cannot be criminally prosecuted, or indicted while in office. In other words, partisan Libtards cannot prevent a president from doing his job.

The only way to remove a sitting president is via impeachment which a majority of House, AND 2/3 of Senate vote for it, an outcome, which by all estimates, if the Dems are extremely lucky, the best they can to is regain the House with a very slim majority, and they are set to LOSE even more seats in the Senate, So even if idiot Dems regain the house and bring impeachment proceedings against Trump, they are just blowing smoke out of their asses, since the Seante will not be 2/3 voting for it, thus making Americans dislike Democrats even more.

Can a sitting US president be indicted?

"According to a New York Times report, a majority of constitutional scholars argue a president cannot be indicted while in office, and thus cannot be prosecuted. Three constitutional lawyers who spoke with WikiTribune for this story agree scholarly opinion tilts in favor of the president."

A president can be indicted after he leaves office.
"an indictment might be filed under seal and the matter stayed until the President were out of office.” A “stay” is an order by the court that proceedings are to be delayed until some future date.+
Why Trump May Already Be Indicted Under Seal - Attorney IO
and
https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2573&context=facpub
So, I was wrong about Trump getting indicted while he is president, but he can still be indicted.

Hate to tell you

But Dems have nothing to do with the investigation

LOL...what bullshit.

Libturds love telling lies. They love it so much they repeat other people's lies over and over just like they were taught 70 years ago.

images

Socialist back then, and socialist now. It's the same sort.
Let's not forget that Democrats, most of which were closet commies at the time, were sucking the corks of the USSR commies for decades during the war. Of course, now they've come out of the closet and openly claim to be socialists and commies.

Wow, Comey, Strock, Mc Cabe, Brenner, etc. and Mueller's band of angry Dems are staunch conservatives. Ha ha ha. That was a good joke.
They were Conservatives until their integrity kicked in and they had to prosecute crimes
Comey admitted he stopped being a republican decades ago, and he is clearly now a Democrat. And the rest on that list are all crooked corrupt criminals that need to be locked up. Keep up will ya?
Sure! Comey, a democrat as you claimed, single handily, destroyed Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency during the campaign period TWICE, and kept from the American people that the Trump Campaign was being investigated for their relationship with the Russians who orchestrated the hacking and theft of the private records of the DNC/DCCC/Campaign, was the perfect example of how Comey is a Democrat, eh?

GET A CLUE, please!!!
Seriously? Everybody saw how Comey, Strzock, Ohr, Mc Cabe and co. Made sure that Hillary got off. Sending and receiving top secret emails and lying about it, having a private server in your house, obstructing justice by smashing multiple cell phones and destroying 30,000 emails, top secret emails ending up on pervert Weiner's lap top, letting fired Trump hater Strzock conduct Hillary's bullshit interview and decide which direction the investigation takes (and until recently take a lead role in Mueller's investigation!), Hillary and the Dems paying for a fake Russian dossier and then use it to spy on Trump and frame him, Hillary and the Dems conspiring to defraud the American people by stealing the nomination from Sanders, CNN giving Hillary debate questions in advance, Hillary's IT person who ran her secret servers - a Pakistani getting arrested at the airport trying to flee the USA, Wasserman Shultz getting fired over corruption and rigging the nomination towards Hillary, etc. etc. And this doesn't include Brenner and Clapper's involvement conspiring with Hillary and the media to defraud and lie to the FISA court multiple. Notice they both have been silent for a while now. And many more in the Obama admin. inckuding Rosenstein who clearly has a conflict of interest. So many crimes, so many conspirators. The entire FBI was upset over Comey's decision not to press charges. Comey himself admitted that he believed that Hillary was so far ahead in the polls, she was going to win regardless of his announcement. He explained that he wanted to legitimize her win even more by doing what he did before the election. This was a total criminal conspiracy and a charade at the highest levels of govt. to defraud the American people.
There were no top secret emails. There was no "fake dossier". There were no crimes or conspirators. How do we know? Because none of those prople are locked up, and Trump's people are. That makes you a big fat liar.

Even COMEY admitted in his testimony AND statement, that Hillary DID send and receive top secret emails, and that the dossier was a fake. Change the intensity and brand of your leftist coolaid propaganda.

They were Conservatives until their integrity kicked in and they had to prosecute crimes
Comey admitted he stopped being a republican decades ago, and he is clearly now a Democrat. And the rest on that list are all crooked corrupt criminals that need to be locked up. Keep up will ya?

GET A CLUE, please!!!
Seriously? Everybody saw how Comey, Strzock, Ohr, Mc Cabe and co. Made sure that Hillary got off. Sending and receiving top secret emails and lying about it, having a private server in your house, obstructing justice by smashing multiple cell phones and destroying 30,000 emails, top secret emails ending up on pervert Weiner's lap top, letting fired Trump hater Strzock conduct Hillary's bullshit interview and decide which direction the investigation takes (and until recently take a lead role in Mueller's investigation!), Hillary and the Dems paying for a fake Russian dossier and then use it to spy on Trump and frame him, Hillary and the Dems conspiring to defraud the American people by stealing the nomination from Sanders, CNN giving Hillary debate questions in advance, Hillary's IT person who ran her secret servers - a Pakistani getting arrested at the airport trying to flee the USA, Wasserman Shultz getting fired over corruption and rigging the nomination towards Hillary, etc. etc. And this doesn't include Brenner and Clapper's involvement conspiring with Hillary and the media to defraud and lie to the FISA court multiple. Notice they both have been silent for a while now. And many more in the Obama admin. inckuding Rosenstein who clearly has a conflict of interest. So many crimes, so many conspirators. The entire FBI was upset over Comey's decision not to press charges. Comey himself admitted that he believed that Hillary was so far ahead in the polls, she was going to win regardless of his announcement. He explained that he wanted to legitimize her win even more by doing what he did before the election. This was a total criminal conspiracy and a charade at the highest levels of govt. to defraud the American people.
There were no top secret emails. There was no "fake dossier". There were no crimes or conspirators. How do we know? Because none of those prople are locked up, and Trump's people are. That makes you a big fat liar.

Even COMEY admitted in his testimony AND statement, that Hillary DID send and receive top secret emails, and that the dossier was a fake. Change the intensity and brand of your leftist coolaid propaganda.
NO, he DID NOT! :lol: sheesh....

They were emails from Syd Blumenthal, it is why they did not KNOW they were classified and it is WHY they were not MARKED with the classified information.... and it is why THEY COULD NOT CHARGE HER and win in court.

AND NO Comey did not say the dossier was FAKE.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP

GET A CLUE, please!!!

NO, he DID NOT! :lol: sheesh....

They were emails from Syd Blumenthal, it is why they did not KNOW they were classified and it is WHY they were not MARKED with the classified information.... and it is why THEY COULD NOT CHARGE HER and win in court.

AND NO Comey did not say the dossier was FAKE.
And the liar did not prove it was fake either.

Of course other presidents have fired US Attorneys from the previous administrations, but Obama and Bill Clinton DID NOT release them IMMEDIATELY, as Trump had done....

they allowed the previous administration's attorney generals STAY in their positions until their new replacement was confirmed and IN PLACE, before they were FORCED to leave....

What Trump did was uncalled for and added to chaos in our government and justice system instead of an organized transition of cases being worked on and other manners.

He is the man of CHAOS, and revels in it... you can honestly say that much!

Leftist and honesty don't go together. As you just proved.

Janet Reno was confirmed by the Senate (98-0) on March 11, 1993, sworn in the next day, and fired all 93 US attorneys on March 24, 1993.

Eric Holder was confirmed by the Senate (75-21) on February 2, 2009, sworn in the next day, and fired US attorneys appointed by Bush on May 15, 2009.

Jeff Sessions was confirmed by the Senate (52-47) on February 8, 2017, sworn in the next day, and fired US attorneys appointed by Barry on March 10, 2017.

As you can see, it's not "unprecedented" as you claim, it's the standard practice routinely done by previous administrations.

The problem is, of course... Trump. He beat Hillary. It was her turn. She supposed to be president. You all shilled for her so much, and it's all gone with Trump. And you cant live with it. Now put on your pussy hat and find the safe space for yourself.

rk31ah.png

Last edited:

GET A CLUE, please!!!
Then why was the New York Times giving her a 98% chance of winning the election on election night?
3 MILLION more citizens voted for Clinton than president Trump....

How off were they, if they did give this 98% chance that you are claiming? The ''people'' overwhelmingly CHOSE Clinton over Trump...

Yeah, when can't argue, you do what every leftist shill does. Derail.

I suggest you follow two simple steps.

Step 1: Go to - US Constitution
Step 2: CTRL + F > popular vote

NO MATCHES
Yes, I agree they did not get the electoral vote right, but....

We are talking about polling done on "we the people", NOT on those people chosen to the Electoral college after the vote has taken place...

And the news papers and polling firms, were pretty accurate on their polling of "we the people"....and who we the people wanted on a National level. as the next president...

... on their projected calculations of how the electoral college counts were going to come out, .... not so accurate.

I don't care you agree or not. On the contrary, FFs did get it right.

Polling places... right, they "all" get it right.

Forum List

Back