Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

1. YOUR opinion as to choice. Anyone who knows anyone gay KNOWS that they couldn't be attracted to anyone of the same sex if they wanted to.

2. Whatever your own discomfort, and for whatever reason your prejudice exists, isn't anyone's problem but your own... same as some racist not wanting to be in the same barracks as someone black isn't anyone else's problem. In other words.... cope.

3. Your personal prejudice isn't a basis for anyone else to discriminate.

4. Being insubordinate is not the same as being gay... terrible analogy.. though i'm sure it suited the propaganda purpose somehow.

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

:)

peace...

Once again with feeling, please. The "it's not a choice" idea is simply a prejudice of yours that doesn't have any facts to back it up. It doesn't effect my hetero marriage one iota and I don't see why you and others don't just mind your own business. Should we start peering in YOUR bedroom to make sure you haven't shacked up with some sheep?

"If" you are homosexual, can you have sex with the opposite sex? If you are homosexual, can you choose to 'make a baby' with the opposite sex? If you are attracted to your sex, can you choose to marry the opposite sex and live in a married state for decades?
Sorry, that seems like "choice" to me.

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

Once again with feeling, please. The "it's not a choice" idea is simply a prejudice of yours that doesn't have any facts to back it up. It doesn't effect my hetero marriage one iota and I don't see why you and others don't just mind your own business. Should we start peering in YOUR bedroom to make sure you haven't shacked up with some sheep?

"If" you are homosexual, can you have sex with the opposite sex? If you are homosexual, can you choose to 'make a baby' with the opposite sex? If you are attracted to your sex, can you choose to marry the opposite sex and live in a married state for decades?

It's either a Sexual Choice or it's Bad Wiring Forcing them to Defy their Equipment and Natural Design...

It's Shouldn't be a Crime, but it also is NOT Deserving of being called Equal to something it is NOT in Law via Marriage.

peace...

you are the one who stated that heterosexual behavior was "natural" and it took an act of "free will" to be a homosexual. I am merely asking you if you, therefore, are suggesting that animals who do engage in homosexual behavior are not "natural" but are making a conscious choice and exercising free will to do so? simple enough question... why run from your own position?

As has been said by your Side OVER and OVER again...

"Animals can't Consent"...

Get it?...

Don't try to Find Validation for Homosexuality, a Documentable Deviation from how we are Designed and Equipped, with what Animals do.

Get it?...

peace...

animals can't consent? are you suggesting that homosexual behavior among animals is always tantamount to rape? the fact remains...it occurs in nature... and you seem to say that for homosexuality to occur, since it is, by your definition, unnatural, it must happen as a resut of the exercise of free will. you can't seem to explain that and I will continue to press you to try.

"In nature", males will kill, and sometimes eat the young of a female they want as a prospective mate; are you saying because it is done in nature, humans should do it?
And yes in nature it is tantamount to rape: it is about dominance (power), and when the one raped is big or bad enough to make it stop, it is usually done violently. "I am not an animal!!"

animals can't consent? are you suggesting that homosexual behavior among animals is always tantamount to rape? the fact remains...it occurs in nature... and you seem to say that for homosexuality to occur, since it is, by your definition, unnatural, it must happen as a resut of the exercise of free will. you can't seem to explain that and I will continue to press you to try.

I'm Suggesting that I have read Repeatedly that Animals are Incapable of Consent...

Comparing yourself to Animals so that you can find Validation in your Deviant Sexual Choices is Insulting to Animals...

Buy a Clue. :rofl:

peace...

what does consent have to do with anything? are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior not "natural"? Do they exercise free will or is homosexual behavior simply "natural" to them? And if they do not choose to be homosexual, why are you so positive that humans must? and as an aside, don't you think that bald eagles "consent" to remain monogamous throughout their lifetime?

Notice the gratuitous assumption that you have a Deviant Sexual Choice?

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

True...people can choose to have sex with and marry those they are not attracted to nor love. But those kinds of things usually turn out badly, don't you think?

True...people can choose to have sex with and marry those they are not attracted to nor love. But those kinds of things usually turn out badly, don't you think?

"People CAN choose"?... Noted. :rofl:

peace...

I wonder if the CiC will beg him to Return once he Forces the Miltary to Reverse it's DADT Policy?...

peace...

So he got discharged because he was black? Japanese? Jewish? Oh wait...gay, because he is gay...

That makes it all better then.

Deviant sexual choices and race are NOT analagous... Try again.

peace...

"People CAN choose"?... Noted. :rofl:

peace...

As does this... Where's Shogun anyway?...

Hey Bodecea, you still Advocating for Ass Licking?... :rofl:

peace...

I'm Suggesting that I have read Repeatedly that Animals are Incapable of Consent...

Comparing yourself to Animals so that you can find Validation in your Deviant Sexual Choices is Insulting to Animals...

peace...

what does consent have to do with anything? are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior not "natural"? Do they exercise free will or is homosexual behavior simply "natural" to them? And if they do not choose to be homosexual, why are you so positive that humans must? and as an aside, don't you think that bald eagles "consent" to remain monogamous throughout their lifetime?

You know...I will confess that I get a chuckle (guilty pleasure) out of watching someone that I know is an ass, go out and prove me right to everyone else around. I know...it's not very nice....but it sure brings a smile to my face. And with no effort on my part too. :lol:

peace...

You know...I will confess that I get a chuckle (guilty pleasure) out of watching someone that I know is an ass, go out and prove me right to everyone else around. I know...it's not very nice....but it sure brings a smile to my face. And with no effort on my part too. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...ding-to-bodecea-there-is-choice-involved.html

^I Dedicated a Thread to your Concession...

You want for your Licking Ass Fetish also?... :lol:

peace...

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the only one who recognizes extreme stupidity when they see it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Looking in a

6719-mirror.jpg

again?... :rofl:

I'm surprised they Survive...

peace...

peace...

Humans are the only Species that Fuck their own Dead... Is it a Choice?... Natural?...

Who would make that kind of "Choice"?...

And yet it Happens... Does something Happening make it Inherently "Natural"?...

If a Male Dog is Fucking a Woman, isn't it doing what comes "Natural" to it?...

Try Answering some of these for me. :lol:

peace...

no one has suggested that necrophilia was natural. moron.

are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior doing so because they CHOOSE to or does it come naturally to them? simple question. quit tap dancing.

Humans are the only Species that Fuck their own Dead... Is it a Choice?... Natural?...

peace...

are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior doing so because they CHOOSE to or does it come naturally to them? simple question. quit tap dancing.

Necrophilia happens... So is that sexual act a choice or not?

peace...

peace...

Necrophilia happens... So is that sexual act a choice or not?

peace...

when you want to talk about the topic at hand, we'll do so. No one has claimed that necrophilia was natural by anyone's definition. YOu are the one wsho claimed that heterosexuality was "natural" and that homosexual behavior required chosing and the exercise of free will. I asked you if animals who routinely exhibit homosexual behavior made that same choice and exercised free will and you cannot answer, chosing instead to deflect with bullshit posts about necrophilia. You made an assertion about homosexuality and free will but cannot back it up... when you can... post some more, but PUHLEEZE don't bore me with more of this deflection and tap dancing.

Race and Chosen Sexual Deviation are NOT Analagous... Try again.

peace...

1. YOUR opinion as to choice. Anyone who knows anyone gay KNOWS that they couldn't be attracted to anyone of the same sex if they wanted to.

2. Whatever your own discomfort, and for whatever reason your prejudice exists, isn't anyone's problem but your own... same as some racist not wanting to be in the same barracks as someone black isn't anyone else's problem. In other words.... cope.

3. Your personal prejudice isn't a basis for anyone else to discriminate.

4. Being insubordinate is not the same as being gay... terrible analogy.. though i'm sure it suited the propaganda purpose somehow.

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...
So is it a fault of genes or something they choose? It can't be both.

And you don't get discharged for gay sex you get discharged simply for being gay (which isn't a choice).

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

Do you choose who you are attracted to? Did you choose to be straight?

Forum List

Back