Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

You sir, are one disgusting individual.

As for your question. For the THIRD time, I didn't choose to be what I was meant to be, I just am. Gays were not meant to be gay, and so they CHOSE it, you as much as admitted so yourself, and so have other pro gays in this thread. And guess what? I don't give a rat's ass, be gay if you wish, just don't tell me you are b/c you can't help it.

For the sake of argument, what if gays choose to be gay?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to choose to marry the person they love?

What harm does that do to you?

Really? Have you even been READING this thread? I am pro allowing them to marry, and pro allowing them to be in the military. I don't believe they should be persecuted or face criminal charges for their choice. I find the thought that gays are more often pedophiles to be laughable. I DO believe private groups such as the Boy Scouts should be able to exclude them, and I am very unsettled at the idea of allowing gays to adopt BUT think that should perhaps be a state by state issue.

I believe you.
Con is not a homophobe. I disagree with you strongly on why gays are gay but I believe we need to give you a little slack and respect.
If you are also willing to give it to us which I believe you do.
Con is someone that I believe will listen. Am I right Con?

Really? Have you even been READING this thread? I am pro allowing them to marry, and pro allowing them to be in the military. I don't believe they should be persecuted or face criminal charges for their choice. I find the thought that gays are more often pedophiles to be laughable. I DO believe private groups such as the Boy Scouts should be able to exclude them, and I am very unsettled at the idea of allowing gays to adopt BUT think that should perhaps be a state by state issue.

Fair enough....so who cares HOW they got to be gay?

Not me, I only care that they aren't honest about it and instead choose to bash Christians as being stupid morons who believe in fairy tales. Hell they want us to not care why they're gay, why should they care if we think they are sinners? Frankly both sides need to just shut the fuck up and let the other side lead their lives.

Wrong Con. Just because we disagree with you does not mean we are bashing Christians.
Are you bashing our beliefs if you disagree with us? I do not believe so.

I also go to a UCC church and that has also been my experience.
If a deep south country boy like me can figure it out anyone can.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Just because religion forces you to make that claim does not make it true.

exactly. and the UCC has NEVER forced anyone to make that claim. We were the first denomination in America to ordain blacks, women AND gays. Whoever you are, you are welcome to worship with us.

Is UCC the United Church of Christ?
it is indeed... we trace our roots back to the early congregationalists, and before that, to the puritans.

When did you choose to be hetero? Was it difficult?

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

By the way, that last thing is Exclusive to Humans. ;)

Did they have a "Choice Day"?...

:)

peace...

peace...

so...animals who exhibit homosexual behavior are exercising their FREE WILL?

I missed your answer to this one....

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

By the way, that last thing is Exclusive to Humans. ;)

Did they have a "Choice Day"?...

peace...

peace...

Do you REALLY want to Justify Homosexuality with Animal Behaviors?... :lol:

You can't Limit it to the things Animals do that you Like because it's Convenient for your Agenda...

Give it some Thought...

"Homosexuality is Equal with Heterosexuality because some Animals Deviate"... :rofl:

peace...

You can't Limit it to the things Animals do that you Like because it's Convenient for your Agenda...

Give it some Thought...

"Homosexuality is Equal with Heterosexuality because some Animals Deviate"... :rofl:

peace...

Humans are animals :lol:

Give it some Thought...

peace...

So you do... :clap2:

peace...

Give it some Thought...

peace...

you are the one who stated that heterosexual behavior was "natural" and it took an act of "free will" to be a homosexual. I am merely asking you if you, therefore, are suggesting that animals who do engage in homosexual behavior are not "natural" but are making a conscious choice and exercising free will to do so? simple enough question... why run from your own position?

Give it some Thought...

peace...

you are the one who stated that heterosexual behavior was "natural" and it took an act of "free will" to be a homosexual. I am merely asking you if you, therefore, are suggesting that animals who do engage in homosexual behavior are not "natural" but are making a conscious choice and exercising free will to do so? simple enough question... why run from your own position?

As has been said by your Side OVER and OVER again...

"Animals can't Consent"...

Get it?...

Don't try to Find Validation for Homosexuality, a Documentable Deviation from how we are Designed and Equipped, with what Animals do.

Get it?...

peace...

I have known scores of gays and lesbians over the years, especially during the last two years while I worked for the local UCC church and I have NEVER known one who said that he or she CHOSE to be homosexual. Not ONE.

Then go to that Thread and Pick which are and which aren't... Be Brave. :lol:

peace...

Give it some Thought...

peace...

Yes we are.

And about our animalistic tendencies when it comes to sex...humans will lie about sex, humans will break promises over sex, humans will even kill about sex.

If we are so much more above the animals and animalistic urges....why does sex (an animal drive) control us so much?

Let me add this...marriage (religious and secular) is a human construct designed to rein in some of that animalistic sexual drive (even then, it's less than half perfect)...why do some who look down on gay people and our sex drives want to deny us that same human construct? Maybe they are afraid we're just as likely to maintain control thru the human construct of marriage as they are? Maybe they are afraid they can't identify us as sexual freaks so much any more? It certainly isn't because of the procreation aspect....that argument is nothing but a lie. Marriage does not require procreation (not even religious marriage)...and Procreation does not require Marriage. So, anyone who goes on about procreation and the ability to procreate is nothing but a poor liar. They aren't fooling anyone.....ok, ok....they fool the stupid and gullible.

Last edited:

Give it some Thought...

peace...

Yes we are.

And about our animalistic tendencies when it comes to sex...humans will lie about sex, humans will break promises over sex, humans will even kill about sex.

If we are so much more above the animals and animalistic urges....why does sex (an animal drive) control us so much?

Let me add this...marriage (religious and secular) is a human construct designed to rein in some of that animalistic sexual drive (even then, it's less than half perfect)...why do some who look down on gay people and our sex drives want to deny us that same human construct? Maybe they are afraid we're just as likely to maintain control thru the human construct of marriage as they are? Maybe they are afraid they can't identify us as sexual freaks so much any more? It certainly isn't because of the procreation aspect....that argument is nothing but a lie. Marriage does not require procreation (not even religious marriage)...and Procreation does not require Marriage. So, anyone who goes on about procreation and the ability to procreate is nothing but a poor liar. They aren't fooling anyone.....ok, ok....they fool the stupid and gullible.

You are the one Choosing to Defy Nature's Design...

It's Incumbent upon YOU to Validate your Deviation...

You haven't done it yet.

Marriage is a Reflection of the Marriage of Flesh...

Heterosexual Coupling DEFINES the Word.

You are Trying to Redifine it and Insist that Society Applaud your Deviation and call it Equal in Law to something it simply is NOT.

But please, Continue your Quest for an Exclusionary Expansion of Marriage for only YOUR Deviation.

peace...

Give it some Thought...

peace...

Get it?...

Don't try to Find Validation for Homosexuality, a Documentable Deviation from how we are Designed and Equipped, with what Animals do.

Get it?...

peace...

animals can't consent? are you suggesting that homosexual behavior among animals is always tantamount to rape? the fact remains...it occurs in nature... and you seem to say that for homosexuality to occur, since it is, by your definition, unnatural, it must happen as a resut of the exercise of free will. you can't seem to explain that and I will continue to press you to try.

Get it?...

Get it?...

peace...

animals can't consent? are you suggesting that homosexual behavior among animals is always tantamount to rape? the fact remains...it occurs in nature... and you seem to say that for homosexuality to occur, since it is, by your definition, unnatural, it must happen as a resut of the exercise of free will. you can't seem to explain that and I will continue to press you to try.

I'm Suggesting that I have read Repeatedly that Animals are Incapable of Consent...

Comparing yourself to Animals so that you can find Validation in your Deviant Sexual Choices is Insulting to Animals...

Buy a Clue. :rofl:

peace...

Get it?...

Get it?...

peace...

I'm Suggesting that I have read Repeatedly that Animals are Incapable of Consent...

Comparing yourself to Animals so that you can find Validation in your Deviant Sexual Choices is Insulting to Animals...

peace...

what does consent have to do with anything? are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior not "natural"? Do they exercise free will or is homosexual behavior simply "natural" to them? And if they do not choose to be homosexual, why are you so positive that humans must? and as an aside, don't you think that bald eagles "consent" to remain monogamous throughout their lifetime?

Last edited:

peace...

what does consent have to do with anything? are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior not "natural"? Do they exercise free will or is homosexual behavior simply "natural" to them? And if they do not choose to be homosexual, why are you so positive that humans must? and as an aside, don't you think that bald eagles "consent" to remain monogamous throughout their lifetime?

Humans are the only Species that Fuck their own Dead... Is it a Choice?... Natural?...

Who would make that kind of "Choice"?...

And yet it Happens... Does something Happening make it Inherently "Natural"?...

If a Male Dog is Fucking a Woman, isn't it doing what comes "Natural" to it?...

Try Answering some of these for me. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back