Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

I wonder if the CiC will beg him to Return once he Forces the Miltary to Reverse it's DADT Policy?...

:)

peace...

So he got discharged because he was black? Japanese? Jewish? Oh wait...gay, because he is gay...

That makes it all better then.

Race and Chosen Sexual Deviation are NOT Analagous... Try again.

peace...

Under the existing DADT rules he should be discharged.

By pushing the issue Choi is accelerating the repeal of this obsolete policy

A true Patriot standing up for what he believes in and willing to pay the price

peace...

1. YOUR opinion as to choice. Anyone who knows anyone gay KNOWS that they couldn't be attracted to anyone of the same sex if they wanted to.

2. Whatever your own discomfort, and for whatever reason your prejudice exists, isn't anyone's problem but your own... same as some racist not wanting to be in the same barracks as someone black isn't anyone else's problem. In other words.... cope.

3. Your personal prejudice isn't a basis for anyone else to discriminate.

4. Being insubordinate is not the same as being gay... terrible analogy.. though i'm sure it suited the propaganda purpose somehow.

Last edited:

peace...

1. YOUR opinion as to choice. Anyone who knows anyone gay KNOWS that they couldn't be attracted to anyone of the same sex if they wanted to.

2. Whatever your own discomfort, and for whatever reason your prejudice exists, isn't anyone's problem but your own... same as some racist not wanting to be in the same barracks as someone black isn't anyone else's problem. In other words.... cope.

4. Being insubordinate is not the same as being gay... terrible analogy.. though i'm sure it suited the propaganda purpose somehow.

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

peace...

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural". I assure you, those hardon pills you take four times a month on "date nights" aren't natural either. Your opinion of what qualifies as equal means exactly two things: jack and shit.

True story

peace....

peace...

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

Once again with feeling, please. The "it's not a choice" idea is simply a prejudice of yours that doesn't have any facts to back it up. It doesn't effect my hetero marriage one iota and I don't see why you and others don't just mind your own business. Should we start peering in YOUR bedroom to make sure you haven't shacked up with some sheep?

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural".

When Making Analogies from Sexual Choice to Skin Color it is.

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

peace...

no, it's really not. No more than it's unnatural for those of like pigment to only fuck each other.

So, when your weak ass argument fails today like it did 40 years ago you'll convey what kind of a silly ass you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

peace...

You are wrong on point one, it is purely a choice. They are not born that way, it is a mental disorder if anything.

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural".

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

peace...

no, it's really not. No more than it's unnatural for those of like pigment to only fuck each other.

So, when your weak ass argument fails today like it did 40 years ago you'll convey what kind of a silly ass you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wrong again, Toots...

Skin Color is Irrelevant...

We are Designed to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex and Race is NOT an Issue.

We are NOT Designed to Couple with the Same Sex, but we can Choose to, and that Choice should NOT be Illegal, but it also does not Require a Law to be Changed to make it Equal to the way the Homosexual is Designed by Nature.

If Homosexuals weren't Equipped to Couple and ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, I Might buy your Theories...

Until there's an Evolution that way, have a Civil Union and a Smile... I'll Support ya!

peace...

Most ALL the gays I have ever met are attacted to people of the same sex otherwise they wouldn't be Gay would they?

peace...

Wrong again, Toots...

We are NOT Designed to Couple with the Same Sex, but we can Choose to, and that Choice should NOT be Illegal, but it also does not Require a Law to be Changed to make it Equal to the way the Homosexual is Designed by Nature.

If Homosexuals weren't Equipped to Couple and ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, I Might buy your Theories...

Until there's an Evolution that way, have a Civil Union and a Smile... I'll Support ya!

peace...

NOW it's irrelevant. Your kind wasn't preaching that irrelevancy 40 years ago. You profess the same now as they did.

and, you don't know what we were "designed" to do anyway. Nor do you speak for the sum total of humanity through history whose personal choices break from your narrow misguided opinion. Sorry to wound your ego, tex.

Sucks to be the guy who is not a fan of equality, eh? Nothing new under the sun.

:eusa_angel:

Wrong again, Toots...

peace...

NOW it's irrelevant. Your kind wasn't preaching that irrelevancy 40 years ago. You profess the same now as they did.

and, you don't know what we were "designed" to do anyway. Nor do you speak for the sum total of humanity through history whose personal choices break from your narrow misguided opinion. Sorry to wound your ego, tex.

Sucks to be the guy who is not a fan of equality, eh? Nothing new under the sun.

:eusa_angel:

We have Free Choice... That Aside, we are all Designed, Barring Defect, to Couple with the Opposite Sex.

It's a Fact.

peace...

Most ALL the gays I have ever met are attacted to people of the same sex otherwise they wouldn't be Gay would they?

Something's Different about this Troll...

Oh yeah, that Horrible Fucking Avie is GONE!... :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back