Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

I wonder if the CiC will beg him to Return once he Forces the Miltary to Reverse it's DADT Policy?...

:)

peace...

So he got discharged because he was black? Japanese? Jewish? Oh wait...gay, because he is gay...

That makes it all better then.

Race and Chosen Sexual Deviation are NOT Analagous... Try again.

peace...

That's their favorite tactic. You would think that black people would be PISSED that they equate their poo pushing choice with the struggle their ancestors made to you know not be someone's property.

no, it's really not. No more than it's unnatural for those of like pigment to only fuck each other.

So, when your weak ass argument fails today like it did 40 years ago you'll convey what kind of a silly ass you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wrong again, Toots...

Skin Color is Irrelevant...

We are Designed to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex and Race is NOT an Issue.

We are NOT Designed to Couple with the Same Sex, but we can Choose to, and that Choice should NOT be Illegal, but it also does not Require a Law to be Changed to make it Equal to the way the Homosexual is Designed by Nature.

If Homosexuals weren't Equipped to Couple and ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, I Might buy your Theories...

Until there's an Evolution that way, have a Civil Union and a Smile... I'll Support ya!

peace...

NOW it's irrelevant. Your kind wasn't preaching that irrelevancy 40 years ago. You profess the same now as they did.

and, you don't know what we were "designed" to do anyway. Nor do you speak for the sum total of humanity through history whose personal choices break from your narrow misguided opinion. Sorry to wound your ego, tex.

Sucks to be the guy who is not a fan of equality, eh? Nothing new under the sun.

:eusa_angel:

So you do admit that poo pushing is a choice?

Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who Supported the Removal of the General who Dared to even Appear Questioning the POTUS will Support the Military in Enforcing their Rules regarding an Insubordinate Lt.

Army Discharges Lt. Dan Choi, 'Don't Ask' Critic Who Told

Let's see...

peace...

It was stoopid for McChrystal to resign and I'm so fucking sick of this bullshit that treats our Soldiers like idiot kids. We need to reform the UCMJ to be more in line with the Constitution so Soldiers are not giving their lives for freedoms that have been stripped from them.

Typical fucking ***** respond with bullshit about "discipline" in the military beiing a necessity and I agree with that but what is pure shit is accusing our Soldiers of being so fucking stoopid they cannot exercise Freedom of Speech and be Soldiers at the same time.

Under the existing DADT rules he should be discharged.

By pushing the issue Choi is accelerating the repeal of this obsolete policy

A true Patriot standing up for what he believes in and willing to pay the price

Indeed he is.

More People in the Military should Stand up and be Insubordinate!... :doubt:

It's Precisely for this Reason that if you are a Homosexual, that if you want to Serve, you should keep your Chosen Deviancy in the Fucking Bedroom...

This is about Destroying the System that makes our Military Great... The Best in the World.

If he's Sucessful, there will be NO End to the Line of Insubordination for whatever Personal Cause.

Don't Join if you don't Like their Rules.

The EXACT same goes for ANY Church.

Have a Nice Day, Talking DumpTruck!

peace...

I wonder if the CiC will beg him to Return once he Forces the Miltary to Reverse it's DADT Policy?...

peace...

So he got discharged because he was black? Japanese? Jewish? Oh wait...gay, because he is gay...

peace...

Race is a myth and choices among consenting adults are none of your business. Fucking tadpole brained crotch-watcher.

Under the existing DADT rules he should be discharged.

By pushing the issue Choi is accelerating the repeal of this obsolete policy

A true Patriot standing up for what he believes in and willing to pay the price

Indeed he is.

More People in the Military should Stand up and be Insubordinate!... :doubt:

It's Precisely for this Reason that if you are a Homosexual, that if you want to Serve, you should keep your Chosen Deviancy in the Fucking Bedroom...

This is about Destroying the System that makes our Military Great... The Best in the World.

If he's Sucessful, there will be NO End to the Line of Insubordination for whatever Personal Cause.

Don't Join if you don't Like their Rules.

The EXACT same goes for ANY Church.

Have a Nice Day, Talking DumpTruck!

peace...

All sexuality should be kept behind closed doors but hypocrites like you are clueless.

peace...

Race is a myth and choices among consenting adults are none of your business. Fucking tadpole brained crotch-watcher.

Thank you for admitting that you CHOSE to have a cock rammed up your ass.

And you're right, it isn't my business, nor do I care, until you start trying to force organizations which want nothing to do with your sickness to accept it. You and Biker/Sailor want to fuck each other to death? Enjoy, but don't ask the Boy Scouts to endorse you, or join the military who has a policy of DADT and announce that you suck cock and then scratch your head when you get kicked out. DUH!

peace...

peace...

You assume that sexual orientation is a choice. That's your first mistake.

They are both immutable factors in humanity.

peace...

Too late several queers have already refuted your claims by admitting in this very thread that they CHOSE to be gay.

peace...

Thank you for admitting that you CHOSE to have a cock rammed up your ass.

And you're right, it isn't my business, nor do I care, until you start trying to force organizations which want nothing to do with your sickness to accept it. You and Biker/Sailor want to fuck each other to death? Enjoy, but don't ask the Boy Scouts to endorse you, or join the military who has a policy of DADT and announce that you suck cock and then scratch your head when you get kicked out. DUH!

The fact you keep fantasizing about me being gay and all you ever talk about is anal sex shows you are gay.

peace...

Too late several queers have already refuted your claims by admitting in this very thread that they CHOSE to be gay.

I would ask where those admissions are but this is just another example of you lying. Useless ****.

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural".

When Making Analogies from Sexual Choice to Skin Color it is.

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

peace...

civil rights are for ALL Americans, not just WHITE, CHRISTIAN, HETEROSEXUALS.

the words...."ALL white christian heterosexuals have equal rights and everyone else does NOT" do NOT appear inthe constitution.

you're an ignorant bigot.

I know MANY homosexuals and they are ALL better people than most conservatives

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural".

When Making Analogies from Sexual Choice to Skin Color it is.

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

peace...

civil rights are for ALL Americans, not just WHITE, CHRISTIAN, HETEROSEXUALS.

the words...."ALL white christian heterosexuals have equal rights and everyone else does NOT" do NOT appear inthe constitution.

you're an ignorant bigot.

I know MANY homosexuals and they are ALL better people than most conservatives

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

Forum List

Back