Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

procreation is hardly a standard for what can be defined as "natural".

When Making Analogies from Sexual Choice to Skin Color it is.

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

:)

peace...

civil rights are for ALL Americans, not just WHITE, CHRISTIAN, HETEROSEXUALS.

the words...."ALL white christian heterosexuals have equal rights and everyone else does NOT" do NOT appear inthe constitution.

you're an ignorant bigot.

I know MANY homosexuals and they are ALL better people than most conservatives

NO ONE has the right to marry. Sorry, but it doesn't exist.

My wife has a cousin who is gay. He fully admits he CHOOSES to be that way. And there are quite a few dudes up here who would be envious of the sheer numbers of drop dead beautiful women he's fucked through the years. His reasons for CHOOSING to be gay are quite simple. Women tend to get quite enamored after getting fucked. Tend to want to take it to a level above the fuck. Tend to want that relationship thingamajigee. He can't stand that, and says that he experimented with gay sex and found that most gays are basically sluts who just want to fuck. Remember people, their morals are not something they should be be proud of.

Hey, he knows I absolutely detest his lifestyle choice. But I admire him for being honest and telling the truth. It's why we get along. It's why he's the only gay I would knowingly allow in my house or around my children.

Just sayin'!

Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who Supported the Removal of the General who Dared to even Appear Questioning the POTUS will Support the Military in Enforcing their Rules regarding an Insubordinate Lt.

Army Discharges Lt. Dan Choi, 'Don't Ask' Critic Who Told

Let's see...

peace...

The Stamp Act was a "rule", also. I guess that makes the Tea Partiers then and now, "insubordinate".

You are lacking knownledge go back a study before I rip you a new one.

So when you guys Stop Molesting the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of People of Color, I'll stop Illustrating how Fucking Dishonest it is.

peace...

the words...."ALL white christian heterosexuals have equal rights and everyone else does NOT" do NOT appear inthe constitution.

NO ONE has the right to marry. Sorry, but it doesn't exist.

Actually, the SCOTUS called it a Fundamental Right... Fundamental to our Very Existence... in Loving. But it was in Respect to the Fowarding of the Species, not Personal Sexual Pleasure that Defies the Species Design.

peace...

You assume that sexual orientation is a choice. That's your first mistake.

They are both immutable factors in humanity.

Too late several queers have already refuted your claims by admitting in this very thread that they CHOSE to be gay.

Really? Where did they say they chose to be gay? Which posts?

One was Shogun... He was Eluding to it as he Defended you guys...

Don't Know if he is a Homosexual, but I Sure that's who CH is Referring to.

peace...

peace...
I want to see the posts that Conhog mentioned.

I only saw Shogun's Comment...

Doesn't matter, it's a Defiance of the Natural Design, Chosen for Pleasure or based in Bad Wiring... Or both.

In that, it's NOT Equal to how the "Homosexual" is Designed and Equipped, and NOT Equal to that which Creates us...

Shouldn't be Criminal, but it doesn't Require a Dishonest Validation in Law as Equal to something it Factually is NOT.

peace...

peace...

Doesn't matter, it's a Defiance of the Natural Design, Chosen for Pleasure or based in Bad Wiring... Or both.

In that, it's NOT Equal to how the "Homosexual" is Designed and Equipped, and NOT Equal to that which Creates us...

Shouldn't be Criminal, but it doesn't Require a Dishonest Validation in Law as Equal to something it Factually is NOT.

peace...
So, you've got nothing except your bias.

peace...

I've got Nature's Design... The Fact that ALL Homosexuals are Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex... And I have the SCOTUS Ruling Regarding it being Fundemental to our VERY EXISTENCE...

Something that is Irrelevant in Homosexual Coupling.

You've got your Bias... And it's backed with Emotion.
icon14.gif

peace...

peace...

I've got Nature's Design... The Fact that ALL Homosexuals are Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex... And I have the SCOTUS Ruling Regarding it being Fundemental to our VERY EXISTENCE...

icon14.gif

peace...

Then isn't Homosexuality part of Natures design?

Heterosexuals are equipped to couple with the opposite sex but don't....is that natures design too?

Homosexuals can bear offspring just like heterosexuals, they just use a different mechanism...so how is our existence threatened?

peace...

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

Gays are denied equal rights you dishonest bigot bag of shit.

peace...

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

Too late several queers have already refuted your claims by admitting in this very thread that they CHOSE to be gay.

peace...

Cockhog claimed people in this thread admitted to choosing to be gay but it was just another lie in a VERY long line of his lies and you try to cover for him because bigots are fucking human cancer.

icon14.gif

peace...

Heterosexuals are equipped to couple with the opposite sex but don't....is that natures design too?

Homosexuals can bear offspring just like heterosexuals, they just use a different mechanism...so how is our existence threatened?

No two Homosexuals have ever reproduced Life... EVER.

peace...

icon14.gif

peace...

peace...

Really? I know of many homosexual women who have had children.

What is the point you are trying to make?

icon14.gif

peace...

peace...

Many heterosexual couples are incapable of reproducing. Does that make their marriage invalid?

Last edited:

peace...

Many heterosexual couples are incapable of reproducing. Does that make their marriage invalid?

Fucker! You used my response. Lol.....

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

1. All blacks and whites cannot procreate. Some need help in the form of fertility treatment. Some can't have children at all.

2. If procreation were the issue, should people who are past child-bearing age be prohibited from marrying? My husband's grandmother got married while she was in a nursing home. I'm pretty sure that was legal.

3. No. Gays do not choose to be gay. Could you choose to be attracted to men? Well, they can't choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. They're not wired for it. And it's unreasonable and irrational to think anyone should deny their sexuality.

Forum List

Back