Rule 9

If Hillary wins no conservative will ever have the opportunity to win again. This country will swing so far left with immigrants getting the vote no conservative will ever win again.

That sounds like a problem for you guys... But the reality is, maybe if you found ways to appeal to immigrants instead of pissing them off, this wouldn't be a problem for you.
Dude if you win and flood our country with immigrants those of "us guys" with money will simply leave and go somewhere else. The rest of "us" who don't have money will be forced to sink with you. This country will end once you have more people on the dole than you have producing revenue.
This is as ignorant as it is idiotic.

Immigrants built this country, we’re a Nation of immigrants, and continued immigration is what keeps America great and strong.
Which is why illegal immigrants are a toxic danger to America....

Meh... Trump Fan Boys disagree.... not unexpected.
I'm not a fan boy, that's the world you live in. It is a logical choice for me, it's him or Hillary. Sobbing over Cruz does nothing.

Well sorry, guess I'm gonna sob over Cruz. Oh fucking well. :dunno:

Look, I am through trying to penetrate the hard heads. You don't care to listen to me, you want to insult me and call me names... say I'm butthurt and sobbing over Cruz... whatever. Go ahead and lose the election to Hillary! Then try and sell your nonsense that it was all my fault. We already know that's what's going to happen... maybe that was the plan all along... nominate Trump so we can kill of the Establishment and Conservative Republicans all at the same time.

The thing is, whether or not you've destroyed Ted Cruz, Conservatives are still here. We'll regroup and find a new candidate. We'll be back, we're not going away. But look.. you enjoy the next 4-8 years of Soviet leadership under Emperor Hillary. You deserve it!
You insulted me first, Sport. The hard head is on you. There are two choices now. Two. You are shrill and hysterical and caught up in the media feeding frenzy. I am not. I deal with reality the way it is, not the way I want it to be.

I don't see how I insulted you... you mean calling you a 'fan boy'? That's an accurate descriptor. You said I am "sobbing over Cruz" and I don't think I am... I fully understand that Cruz is out of the race... something that many Trump fan boys don't seem to realize.

Boss I think you don't get it... This is the bully boy tactic... They are insulting you all day but are really sensitive at the slightest criticism.
Says the fascist liberal....you hitlery supporters/voters are a psychotic bunch....

There is now some inside rumors the RNC is contemplating Rule 9, the replacing of a candidate after the convention. At this point, it's merely a rumor and there is nothing to confirm anything. The scuttlebutt is, they are trying to convince Trump to drop out and let Pence take the reigns for the remainder of the race. This could simply be noise from the Establishment insiders and nothing more... time will tell. However, I do see some "bread crumbs" from Pence in recent days to suggest there might be more to the rumor than just being a rumor.

It's rare that we see the VP pick in open contradiction to the candidate. Usually, regardless of who it is, we see the VP towing the line of the candidate, standing behind every word they say, defending their statements and showing solidarity of the ticket. We're not seeing those things from Pence. He downplayed the Kahn comments by Trump and he endorsed Paul Ryan, contrary to Trump. Given Trump's general attitude toward people who contradict him, this is quite unusual.

It's still not enough to hang your hat on. It could just be a lot of wishful thinking on part of the "nevertrumpers" but it's worth a post and some lively discussion. I don't know if it would salvage the presidential race or not... I get the feeling it's too late for that. But it may help stave off a swing of the Senate to democrats.
pence will lose also ... because of his past ... in 2015 the law known as the Religious Freedom Restoration Act placed the state center stage in the culture wars, leading to intense backlash from the business community. The Indiana Chamber of Commerce called the law “a tremendous hit” to Indiana’s “national identity as a welcoming and hospitable state,” and Pence delivered a memorably bad performance on ABC’s “This Week,” in which he declined to answer whether or not it should be legal to discriminate against gays and lesbians.

He was also embarrassed by — and forced to abandon — a plan to create a state-run news service, an idea that drew national ridicule. All of it took place against the backdrop of rumblings that Pence had ambitions of his own for the Oval Office.
say what you like this kind of behavior will cause him to lose ...
TRUMP LOSER #1
PENSE LOSER #2

There's going to be rumors about this until about September, which is the point at which things would be too late to matter.

Trump is seeing this talk forming because he should be on the offense against Hillary. She's had enough bad press recently to have sunk her campaign and yet Trump continues to lose by simply being Trump. If he'd sit down and shut up he could win on cruise control but he simply can't do it.

Forum List

Back