Ruh Roh Soros Army

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
President Trump has declared war on violent cartels in America. On Wednesday, after swearing in the first honest Attorney General in nearly a decade, Trump declared that the era of attacking police is over;

{
"I'm signing three executive actions today designed to restore safety in America," Trump said, adding he was fulfilling another campaign promise. "I am directing DOJ and DHS to take all necessary action to break the backs of criminal cartels that have spread across our nation."

Additionally, Trump announced a directive for DOJ to convene a task force against violent crime and to come up with a plan to combat violence against law enforcement officers.

Trump said the swearing in of Sessions represents a new era in fighting crime and told criminals their "day is over."

"A new era of justice begins and it begins right now," Trump said.}

Trump Signs a Slew of New Executive Orders: Taking on Cartels, Crime and Protecting Law Enforcement

The implications against BLM, the most violent of the branches of the Soros Army that wages war on America is clear. Violence against police is rampant by the Soros controlled left. Violence against the police is a mainstay of the BLM faction of the democratic party, that Sessions will aim squarely at this type of crime is a major setback to the left in general.

I'm still waiting for the Executive Order that allows every American citizen to carry firearms openly everywhere.

I'm not surprised given his meeting with the sheriffs and General Kelly's thoughts on things. They're going to hit drugs hard (not sure about pots fate in all this but heroin was the big topic for both of them.)

Great. Double down on the annual $15,000,000,000 the Feds spend on the "Drug War" and the $25,000,000,000 the States have to spend on it.

If druggies want to inject poison in their bodies, I say we should let them and do it for profit.

Well it's not just the amount that's spent, it's /how/ it's spent.

Neither our government, nor Dem's, are known for spending /wisely/.

Well it's not just the amount that's spent, it's /how/ it's spent.

Neither our government, nor Dem's, are known for spending /wisely/.
Agreed "how" is very important, but disagreed that the amount is irrelevant. Both are important. In this case, it's billions of dollars wasted in a fruitless activity that has only made drugs cheaper, more plentiful and enriched the Cartels.

I agree, the previous admin wasted a lot. But seriously go watch the video I posted this morning -- General Kerry, he's got a serious plan for working on the drug problem.

Trump was talking to the sheriff's (posted that video too) and they'd mentioned asset forfeiture so I suspect that might come into play - they collect up a crap ton of dollars in those busts. I think they'll need to do some checks and balances on it so we don't have worry about police abuse and stuff, but I had no idea they'd gotten rid of that.

We'll see, but after watching those two videos I think they're moving in the right direction.

President Trump has declared war on violent cartels in America. On Wednesday, after swearing in the first honest Attorney General in nearly a decade, Trump declared that the era of attacking police is over;

{
"I'm signing three executive actions today designed to restore safety in America," Trump said, adding he was fulfilling another campaign promise. "I am directing DOJ and DHS to take all necessary action to break the backs of criminal cartels that have spread across our nation."

Additionally, Trump announced a directive for DOJ to convene a task force against violent crime and to come up with a plan to combat violence against law enforcement officers.

Trump said the swearing in of Sessions represents a new era in fighting crime and told criminals their "day is over."

"A new era of justice begins and it begins right now," Trump said.}

Trump Signs a Slew of New Executive Orders: Taking on Cartels, Crime and Protecting Law Enforcement

The implications against BLM, the most violent of the branches of the Soros Army that wages war on America is clear. Violence against police is rampant by the Soros controlled left. Violence against the police is a mainstay of the BLM faction of the democratic party, that Sessions will aim squarely at this type of crime is a major setback to the left in general.

:clap:

Time for our Justice Department to clean house. This has been a long time coming.

I'm not surprised given his meeting with the sheriffs and General Kelly's thoughts on things. They're going to hit drugs hard (not sure about pots fate in all this but heroin was the big topic for both of them.)

The Mexican cartels are a big focus, and they have been forced out of the pot market.

More like they /switched/ to it, watch the General Kelly video - I learned a lot from it. (And to lesser extent the Sheriff video) Enough that I'm seriously reconsidering my 'make em all legal' position... Kelly's plan isn't just limited to the same old shit, he wants to go after the roots; the fields and the buyers.

The Mexican cartels are a big focus, and they have been forced out of the pot market.
Correct, because legalized pot pushed the Cartels out of the business.

Word is the Cartels just switched to heroin. The 'theory' is that if we can lock the borders up, they'll go back to the old 80s Florida route and when we bust them on boats we take huge hauls that seriously hurt their pocket books.

My conjecture is that this would potentially this would be of benefit to Mexico, and that's the kind of 'other hook' toward the costs of building the wall.

Word is the Cartels just switched to heroin. The 'theory' is that if we can lock the borders up, they'll go back to the old 80s Florida route and when we bust them on boats we take huge hauls that seriously hurt their pocket books.

My conjecture is that this would potentially this would be of benefit to Mexico, and that's the kind of 'other hook' toward the costs of building the wall.

The problem is that Mexico is as corrupt as the Obama administration. A huge percentage of the government is working for the cartels. Crooks will fight any effort that impugns their illegal activities.

Yea idk, just because Mexico is corrupt doesn't necessarily mean they /want/ to be that way. America voted to change that, Mexico may want to do the same - we won't know until they (or their agents) chat about it.

I mean personally, I wouldn't want to be "owned" by drug cartels heh

Forum List

Back