"Rugged" Arizona Libertarians Hilariously Beg Government To Bail Them Out

The woman quoted in the article accusing Scottsdale of being un American, was the irony of all ironies.

What's un American, is wanting all of the perks of living here, but not wanting to pay for, or share any of it.

Here's the part of being an America Libertarians, and most Conservatives miss.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

If you hate this country to the point you don't want to pay taxes, and participate with the rest of society. Then you need to move beyond the borders of America, and create your own utopia.

There are mothers walking through the jungle, over mountains, and across the desert with their children on their backs to get here, that will sacrifice their lives to pay taxes, and participate with the rest of society.

I'll trade government hating Libertarians and Conservatives, for those people every day.
You really like to make this into a partisan issue, when, it is not.

This is about global corporatism, and trade.

Corporate farms, in California, and Arizona, use as much as 80% of that water. And a lot of that product? Goes overseas.

What on Earth does that have to do with the left or the right?

Saudi Arabia buying up farmland in US Southwest​

1676761638581.png

<snip>

1676761681549.png

I'm not disagreeing with that.

All I was pointing out, is that folks on the right, have their sources, who do the same.

You can delete my posts all you want, but it doesn't change anything. And I'm probably just gonna say it again.

I suppose you could thread ban me. But I'll just say it again some place else whenever OP pulls the same stunt.

Daily Kos (/koʊz/ KOHZ)[1] is a group blog and internet forum focused on the U.S. Democratic Party[2][3] and liberal American politics.[4][5][6

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Last edited:
You can delete my posts all you want, but it doesn't change anything. And I'm probably just gonna say it again.

I suppose you could thread ban me. But I'll just say it again some place else whenever OP pulls the same stunt.

Daily Kos (/koʊz/ KOHZ)[1] is a group blog and internet forum focused on the U.S. Democratic Party[2][3] and liberal American politics.[4][5][6

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.
Fine, I will bring it up, I kind of know which way this is going to go. I can't make these decisions unilaterally. You do know this, right?

Your own quote; "and internet forum,"

I have never seen skews post from this area;

Have you? :dunno:

The link in the OP is from; s.com/stories/2023/2 :eusa_think:

Fine, I will bring it up, I kind of know which way this is going to go. I can't make these decisions unilaterally. You do know this, right?

I know which way it's gonna go, too. I basically said that in the post you deleted. I've no confidence whatsoever in their judgement, collectively speaking. I therefore have very little respect for it.

While they may certainly ignore reality, and undoubtedly will ignore it in favor of the clicks, it doesn't change the reality. And somebody's gotta say it, else it won't get said.

Hell, half of em are probably KOS members.

Your own quote; "and internet forum,"

I have never seen skews post from this area;

Have you? :dunno:

The link in the OP is from; s.com/stories/2023/2 :eusa_think:

I just responded to this post and you deleted it, too.

And then you reframed your post after you deleted my post in response.

Now you're just being a weasel by deleting my posts and leaving your own, Beale.

Perhaps I've given you too much credit. Will have to reconsider the nature of future dialogue with you on here.

Understood. .. :113:

We got 'em from the left, and the right, IMO.

7bnsb8.jpg

Well I don't know why I post here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering if the fuzz is downstairs,
Covid to the left of me,
Jackboots to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
With all this constitutional ado,
It's so hard to keep the gov outta my face,
Gaining control, yeah, they’re all over the place,
Covid to the left of me, jackboots to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

Well we started out with nothing,
And we're proud of our declarative stand,
But GubMit hush money’s callin’
Slap your freedoms back and say,
Sleeeeeze……SleeEEeeeeeze….

Trying to make some sense of it all,
But I can see that it makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to go piss it all out the door,
'Cause I don't think we’ve any rights anymore
Jackboots to my left , jackboots to the right,
Here I am, stuck with the middle class blues

~S~ (w/apologies to Steeler Wheel)

And then you reframed your post after you deleted my post in response.
I have too much integrity to do that, now you are being as paranoid as Ropey. I was making that edit as you were posting.

If you would just start a feedback thread, rather than derailing this thread, we would have no problems, would we?

Now you're blatantly lying.
1676766519725.png

:eusa_think:
. . . hmmmm look at that, I was editing at fourteen minutes, and you were posting at fourteen minutes?

It's sort of hard for me to be reading your post, editing my post, and then? Being deleting all at the fourteen minute mark. . . I deleted your post AFTER, at 12 minutes? SEE?

Dude, I would think, as much respect and admiration that I have for you, that you know I would never, ever do anything like that to anyone, especially you.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 758331
:eusa_think:
. . . hmmmm look at that, I was editing at fourteen minutes, and you were posting at fourteen minutes?

It's sort of hard for me to be reading your post, editing my post, and then? Being deleting all at the fourteen minute mark. . . I deleted your post AFTER, at 12 minutes? SEE?

Dude, I would think, as much respect and admiration that I have for you, that you know I would never, ever do anything like that to anyone, especially you.

:rolleyes:

So, then, I'm just imagining that my response to post #23 was another that got deleted?

I'm just imagining that I received a notification from you telling me that it was deleted?

And I'm just imagining that the post is now gone?

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 7.37.19 PM.jpg

The libertarian paradise of Rio Verde Foothills is nestled out in the desert near Scottsdale, Arizona.

It was formed specifically to avoid the rules and regulations required for civilized society, and it is situated in dry, harsh conditions. For example, Arizona law requires developers to plan for 100 years of water use. Every new development has to engage in a process for securing water rights in compliance with the law. Rio Verde Foothills avoided that requirement by exploiting a big loophole in the law: It only requires it for subdivisions larger than five homes. You can guess what developers in Rio Verde Foothills did to circumvent that—they built five-home lots. For them, it was an easy payday, and the self-styled “rugged individualists” who chose to live there could brag about keeping government off their backs and paying fewer taxes. The area doesn’t even have a government.

For a while, all was good;

Just pull on those boot straps a little harder.
MAGA is the grifter community's wet dream

So, then, I'm just imagining that my response to post #23 got deleted?

I'm just imagining that I received a notification from you telling me that it was deleted?

And I'm just imagining that the post is now gone?
If it means that much to you to derail the thread? My friendship with you is more important, it is back.

Clearly, this is why specific mod actions are not to be discussed. I have had enough. I am out.

If it means that much to you to derail the thread? My friendship with you is more important, it is back.

Clearly, this is why specific mod actions are not to be discussed. I have had enough. I am out.

The point was that you said that you didn't delete it when you knew that you did.

But thanks for putting it back.

And, yes, we all know fully well why they don't want specific maude actions to be discussed.

Because of situations just like what just happened.

And I'm not derailing the thread.

Was just providing a friendly reminder that, by rule, we're not supposed to promote other forums.

Whether KOS satisfies staff's check boxes or not, applicably speaking, that's precisely what KOS is. Doesn't matter whether they agree or not. It doesn't change reality of what KOS actually is in function.

Last edited:
We also waste a huge amount of water growing iceberg lettuce, which is essentially worthless as a source of nutrients.

As for 'Libertarians', a few are legit, but most are just hypocrites and frauds. Their Hero Ron Paul was one of the biggest porksters in Congress, among the Top Four, and their Party went bankrupt from an inability to find an accountant who could balance a checkbook. Most just want to squat here for free and demand 'Everybody Else' indulge their whims and fads. Not a lot different from affluent Commies and deviants. And their 'Party' loves deviants for some reason.

Their Party owners' father, Fred Koch, made a huge fortune developing Joseph Stalin's oil refining industry for him, then came back to the U.S. and became a 'Libertarian', lol. Gee, nothing suspicious there at all.

Last edited:
We also waste a huge amount of water growing iceberg lettuce, which is essentially worthless as a source of nutrients.

As for 'Libertarians', a few are legit, but most are just hypocrites and frauds. Their Hero Ron Paul was one of the biggest porksters in Congress, among the Top Four, and their Party went bankrupt from an inability to find an accountant who could balance a checkbook. Most just want to squat here for free and demand 'Everybody Else' indulge their whims and fads. Not a lot different from affluent Commies and deviants. And their 'Party' loves deviants for some reason.

Their Party owners' father, Fred Koch, made a huge fortune developing Joseph Stalin's oil refining industry for him, then came back to the U.S. and became a 'Libertarian', lol. Gee, nothing suspicious there at all.
Ron Paul is and remains legit....He merely used the existing rules, to get back into his ditrict the tax revenues that were robbed from them.....Being a libertarian doesn't mean you just sit around and allow yourself to be robbed blind.

As for the LP, they crashed hard and fast after the 2004 cycle....There ceased to be a calming intellectual influence after Harry Browne died.

Last edited:
As for the LP, they crashed hard and fast after the 2004 cycle.
I think what a lot of folks on this board, fail to realize, is that both majority parties, meddle in the politics of the third parties, and the other major party.

They do this by purposely fielding crazy spoiler candidates, and having their donors fund those extremist candidates.

Now, these spoiler candidates, can be either phony, or they can be, genuine, but the funding, actually IS from the major party donors, who wish to peel off support from the other major party who is challenging them.

This is all recorded. It is out in the open.

Politics is really, very dirty.

Last edited:
Ron Paul is and remains legit....He merely used the existing rules, to get back into his ditrict the tax revenues that were robbed form them.....Being a libertarian doesn't mean you just sit around and allow yourself to be robbed blind.

As for the LP, they crashed hard and fast after the 2004 cycle....There ceased to be a calming intellectual influence after Harry Browne died.

The last ones I liked were Ed Clark and Andre Marou. The rest were just sociopaths.

Forum List

Back