Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
If he had information that is Indisputable, It will forever Hover over democrats and Joe Biden, I thought you were unbiased . What happen to listing to what he has

Good for Rudy

But it does nothing to exonerate the illegal actions of the President

Wah! Wah! Wah!
Democrats do it too

I think it does. When the Democrats learned that Trump was curious about the Biden's and Ukraine, they went into panic mode and created this phony impeachment. If it can be proven by Rudy that Trump had every reason to be concerned about the last administration, it would support his decision of asking Zelensky to look into it.

There is no phony impeachment. Trump abused his power and attempted to cover it up. Rudy is nothing but a conduit for Russia to interfere in our elections commie stooge.

Lol, so The DOJ is not supposed to investigate public corruption?

Go back and hand in your resignation to Putin.

I don't think any president should use his office, and outside and inside sources, and diplomatic policy, and foreign governments to gather information, outside of the legal process to do such through the DOJ, on ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN, let alone, TO BE DOING SUCH AGAINST A POLITICAL RIVAL'S (in the upcoming election), SON....

it would be abusing his power if it were any American citizen imo... we have rights ya know....even when overseas...

So what you're saying is that it's an abuse of power if a President is looking into the abuse of power by the last VP.

That sounds logical.
NOPE!

not at all what I said....

Trump isn't following the law, WHICH would be by going through the DOJ to investigate Joe Biden...

He's using his personal campaign lawyer and operative, Giuliani, with our State department cronies and so called diplomats he chose, AND A FOREIGN GOVT, to smear his opponent, and NOT DOING IT THROUGH the LEGAL process, the DOJ.

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS.....???

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?
So if Trump's boy got the same deal, would you say the same?

I was just reading an article on the Biden's. Joe's brother always worked with him one way or another. His brother got a VIP job with a construction company. What luck too, that construction company got the bid for a 1.5 billion dollar housing project contract in Iraq from our federal government. Like Hunter, this guy had no experience in housing.

This whole family is corrupt it seems.

Republicans run the Justice Department

What are they waiting for?

Good for Rudy

But it does nothing to exonerate the illegal actions of the President

Wah! Wah! Wah!
Democrats do it too

I think it does. When the Democrats learned that Trump was curious about the Biden's and Ukraine, they went into panic mode and created this phony impeachment. If it can be proven by Rudy that Trump had every reason to be concerned about the last administration, it would support his decision of asking Zelensky to look into it.
most democrats in congress are not supporting Biden, why would they start an impeachment over hiding anything he did wrong? you seem so far gone in your thinking on this Ray....?

Because it seems it would somehow reflect on the Democrat party, given the fact DumBama had to know about Hunter and Burisma. Why do you suppose DumBama is staying away from Joe like he has the flu? That's awfully suspicious given the fact Joe was his VP for eight years.

Don't get me wrong, they had plans on trying to get rid of Trump before he even took office, but they were waiting for something more legitimate than abuse of power or obstruction. But so it seems, when they found out about Trump's curiosity, they sprang into action with whatever they could make up.

There is nothing to know. There is not a shred of evidence to suggest anything about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Just more phony accusations. Obama has said he will not endorse anyone and he has.

If he had information that is Indisputable, It will forever Hover over democrats and Joe Biden, I thought you were unbiased . What happen to listing to what he has

If he has information that is Indisputable, he needs to release it for the good of the country. The fact he is building up drama and supposedly releasing a little bit at a time shows it is all about him and not the country.

This is the same lame bullshit that Assange used to do, which showed what a fraud he was as well.

If he has information that is Indisputable, he needs to release it for the good of the country. The fact he is building up drama and supposedly releasing a little bit at a time shows it is all about him and not the country.

This is the same lame bullshit that Assange used to do, which showed what a fraud he was as well.
Did you watch him on Fox this morning? Does it concern you bidens god millions in private deals in 3 countries every time biden was a point man? China, Ukraine, and Russia? Yes or no?

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?

I was just reading an article on the Biden's. Joe's brother always worked with him one way or another. His brother got a VIP job with a construction company. What luck too, that construction company got the bid for a 1.5 billion dollar housing project contract in Iraq from our federal government. Like Hunter, this guy had no experience in housing.

1. Get your facts straight and verified and your ducks in a row.

2. Do they have confirmation, or are they waiting for more information?

3. In politics, timing is everything.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

I suppose he got this information from Russia supporting politicians in Ukraine. Rudy the Russian asset.
Rudy, having been an experienced investigator for over 35 years actually does the job....Sounds like you and the rest of the ABNORMAL pond scum in here are Russian assets, comrade!

Did you watch him on Fox this morning? Does it concern you bidens god millions in private deals in 3 countries every time biden was a point man? China, Ukraine, and Russia? Yes or no?

I do not watch TV news or any sort, so no I did not see him on FoxNews. Did he provide actual evidence or just his words?

Were you concerned when Ivanka got more than a dozen Chinese trademarks approved in record time after Trump won the election?

View attachment 302249

1. Get your facts straight and verified and your ducks in a row.

2. Do they have confirmation, or are they waiting for more information?

3. In politics, timing is everything.
should the DOJ actions be based on political timing?

Rudy Guliani is a "snake" like Trump's crime syndicate and family. He should have a treasure trove of Trump's crime documents, tweets, texts and emails. <---- Where are those?
What makes him a "snake," being Republican?

Because he is distributing Russian propaganda.

You're a nutso.
And a Russian asset!!!

Absolutely that. Spreading the Russian propaganda that Americans won't do. Putin should award all these leftard Trump-haters medals or something.

tenor.gif

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.

Man you have you head really really far up your ass. How do you manage to breath, are you living on farts?
who do you think Rudi has been working with Dick, to gather his so called information? Russians or Russian sympathizers in the Ukraine.... do you think they haven't filled him with propaganda and fake crap?

Rudy Guliani is a "snake" like Trump's crime syndicate and family. He should have a treasure trove of Trump's crime documents, tweets, texts and emails. <---- Where are those?
What makes him a "snake," being Republican?

Because he is distributing Russian propaganda.

You're a nutso.
And a Russian asset!!!

Absolutely that. Spreading the Russian propaganda that Americans won't do. Putin should award all these leftard Trump-haters medals or something.

tenor.gif
Well he does have one of his assets spreading the propaganda to young, easily manipulated minds who's father writes her tweets and collects globalist, commie checks!

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

Forum List

Back