Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

Wow, going on 10 days since Rudy said he would give us his dirt...any clue where he left it?
Sure, it is festering as MORE NEWS comes out....Guess you don't read much, Braille is hard to do on the internet!

I cannot wait to bring up this thread in 6 months when Rudy still has not given a single thing and see your excuses then.

Sort of like this thread from Nov in which Rudy was again full of shit...

Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

When will you rubes ever learn your lesson.
Shame really

Rudy used to be such a hot shot prosecutor bringing down mafia bosses.
He is now a clown resorting to sleazy lawyer tactics

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
LOLOL. You mean to tell me Rudy, who's eventually going to prison very soon, is outing democrats for this shit? LOLOLOLOL...next? and please remind the old man, its time for diaper change, because the one he's wearing is full of shit.
He'll send you your lunch shortly.....just keep biting your shit stained fingernails!

---------------

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
I do know one damn thing, Rudy better come up with something, cause Trump is just itching to toss the mf under the bus....Rudy is going to go to prison eventually, yall can bet on that shit.

Why would he lie? He got fired because of Biden. No reasonable person can deny that, because Joe is on video making the exact same claim. Or are you going to tell me that Joe has his information second hand too?
Why did it take 4 months, from Biden asking, to the Ukes firing him?

Biden sure did put his thumb on the scale eh? They were so in fear of Biden's threat, they waited 4 months to fire Shokin and they waited, until Shokin's two prosecutors were raided and found with piles of loose diamonds, from their payoffs by the corrupt companies they would not prosecute... then the Ukrainians protested Shokin cuz he didn't prosecute the Diamond Prosecutors and let them slide on being bribed, until the Ukrainian President finally fired him.

Is that the new liberal lie now, that Joe wanted him fired for four months?

Supposedly, Joe wanted him fired for the only reason that he was corrupt. So he was fired, and they put somebody else in there that was just as corrupt. Why didn't Joe demand he be gone too? That corrupt prosecutor didn't seem to bother Joe as much, only Shokin did.

It's not like this is an isolated incident when it comes to Joe's family members getting wealthy from Joe's position in government. He has a history of it. The problem is, Hillary was supposed to win and keep this all under the rug. Now that Trump is looking into what went on with Joe and his dealings, the commies are scrambling to find a way to try and get rid of him.
Joe worked with other world leaders. He was open with what he was doing and why. He did not ask for personal favors.

Biden did not lock away the conversation, he did not demand secrecy. It did not take a whistleblower to reveal what was going on

Talk about secrecy, why didn't Schiff Face bring forth the testimony from the 18th witness? Why did he hide that testimony, or not bring him to the open House inquiry for Republicans to question?

According to Shokin, on video, he stated that Joe got him fired because he was looking into Burisma and Hunter. If that's the case, then Joe did get him fired for personal reasons, which was to protect his son.
That was up to the Defense team to call their witnesses friend and hostile, to the trial, for them to Question, but the FIX WAS IN, and The DEFENSE wanted no witnesses so the Rs voted to allow no witnesses and no additional new documents pertaining to the FAUX trial.
Republicans wanted and were denied witnesses during the investigative phase. You know, the part where you are supposed to gather ALL THE EVIDENCE before submitting it to the jury. Guess who blocked that?

The fix indeed.

Y'all deserve the results you got from this SHAM PROCESS

Why would he lie? He got fired because of Biden. No reasonable person can deny that, because Joe is on video making the exact same claim. Or are you going to tell me that Joe has his information second hand too?
Why did it take 4 months, from Biden asking, to the Ukes firing him?

Biden sure did put his thumb on the scale eh? They were so in fear of Biden's threat, they waited 4 months to fire Shokin and they waited, until Shokin's two prosecutors were raided and found with piles of loose diamonds, from their payoffs by the corrupt companies they would not prosecute... then the Ukrainians protested Shokin cuz he didn't prosecute the Diamond Prosecutors and let them slide on being bribed, until the Ukrainian President finally fired him.

Is that the new liberal lie now, that Joe wanted him fired for four months?

Supposedly, Joe wanted him fired for the only reason that he was corrupt. So he was fired, and they put somebody else in there that was just as corrupt. Why didn't Joe demand he be gone too? That corrupt prosecutor didn't seem to bother Joe as much, only Shokin did.

It's not like this is an isolated incident when it comes to Joe's family members getting wealthy from Joe's position in government. He has a history of it. The problem is, Hillary was supposed to win and keep this all under the rug. Now that Trump is looking into what went on with Joe and his dealings, the commies are scrambling to find a way to try and get rid of him.
Joe worked with other world leaders. He was open with what he was doing and why. He did not ask for personal favors.

Biden did not lock away the conversation, he did not demand secrecy. It did not take a whistleblower to reveal what was going on

Talk about secrecy, why didn't Schiff Face bring forth the testimony from the 18th witness? Why did he hide that testimony, or not bring him to the open House inquiry for Republicans to question?

According to Shokin, on video, he stated that Joe got him fired because he was looking into Burisma and Hunter. If that's the case, then Joe did get him fired for personal reasons, which was to protect his son.
That was up to the Defense team to call their witnesses friend and hostile, to the trial, for them to Question, but the FIX WAS IN, and The DEFENSE wanted no witnesses so the Rs voted to allow no witnesses and no additional new documents pertaining to the FAUX trial.

There was no need for new witnesses, right? The Democrats said they had a solid case, didn't they? The Democrats said it was clear cut what Trump did. So more witnesses for what?

Sure, it is festering as MORE NEWS comes out....Guess you don't read much, Braille is hard to do on the internet!

I cannot wait to bring up this thread in 6 months when Rudy still has not given a single thing and see your excuses then.

When will you rubes stop lying is the real question!

:itsok:
:abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:

you finally got something right!

You should mark this on your calendar.
Yes I laugh at you, :ahole-1:

And the truly pathetic part of this is that you think I care.

Sucks to be you.

---------------

Wow, going on 10 days since Rudy said he would give us his dirt...any clue where he left it?

Shame really

Rudy used to be such a hot shot prosecutor bringing down mafia bosses.
He is now a clown resorting to sleazy lawyer tactics
But he isn't in jail like the demonRAT wannabe candidate for president, Avenatti!....ROTFLMFAO

Sucks to be you.
If you didn't little pissant, you wouldn't answer me!....ROTFLMFAO!

---------------

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
I do know one damn thing, Rudy better come up with something, cause Trump is just itching to toss the mf under the bus....Rudy is going to go to prison eventually, yall can bet on that shit.

Yeah, we know. Rudy is going to prison, Trump is going to prison, Pence is going to prison, Barr is going to prison, Kavanaugh is going to prison........

Didn't it ever occur to you people on the left you talk just like the Nazi's used to?

Sucks to be you.

Of course I would, I am playing you like a cheap fiddle.

Sucks to be you.

You ARE a cheap fiddle!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Yeah, we know. Rudy is going to prison, Trump is going to prison, Pence is going to prison, Barr is going to prison, Kavanaugh is going to prison........

Didn't it ever occur to you people on the left you talk just like the Nazi's used to?

Just like Comey is going to prison and Obama is going to prison and Hillary is going to prison....

Didn't it ever occur to you people on the right you talk just like the people on the left?

Sucks to be you.

weak-effort-but.jpg

Sucks to be you.

weak-effort-but.jpg
2nd term and coming after that felon...especially after taking back the House the ABNORMALS just blew!
3844t1.jpg

Sucks to be you.

weak-effort-but.jpg
2nd term and coming after that felon...especially after taking back the House the ABNORMALS just blew!
3844t1.jpg

sweet, another post to bookmark and bring back up to laugh in your face about.

You are too easy

Just like Comey is going to prison and Obama is going to prison and Hillary is going to prison....

Didn't it ever occur to you people on the right you talk just like the people on the left?

We would like to see people in prison who were actually involved with criminal activities. The left want to see people in prison simply because they are political opponents.

We would like to see people in prison who were actually involved with criminal activities. The left want to see people in prison simply because they are political opponents.

The irony of course is that the left says the exact same thing.

You wingers are mirror images of each other.

weak-effort-but.jpg
3844t1.jpg

You are too easy

weak-effort-but.jpg
3844t1.jpg

You are too easy
And you are so stupid. Like playing with an ABNORMAL always is!

And you are so stupid. Like playing with an ABNORMAL always is!

you have hundreds post making all sorts of predictions and none of them ever come true, nobody is in jail, nobody has been arrested, no nothing.

But please, keep making them, they are good comedy

Forum List

Back