Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

[Q

WHERE are the evidence that Biden is corrupt? WHERE?

You sound like one of these Moon Bats that thought Crooked Hillary was not corrupt. LOL!

The other day Pam Biden spent about 30 minutes laying out in great detail the corruption of the Bidens.

Oh Lordy.

Hillary tax returns and Clinton foundations are available. Trump is the president now why are they not in jail?

Corrupted disgusting dishonest Trump tax returns are not available and 100% proven corrupt. Fake Trump U and Fraudulent Trump foundation? Etc etc etc.....

Pam Bondy lies was blasted several times by the democrat managers. This is the same topics and LIARS like you keep promoting here. Bondi has no evidence what she is talking about.

Talking about corruption. The same corrupted attorney general who took $25,000 bribes from Trump Foundation not to prosecute Trump University.

I can assure you that high percentage of those impotent republicans senators. Don’t want that corrupted woman in there. If you want just to lie why not pick someone that has no record of corruption?

If you listen to Comey's speech about Crooked Hillary he laid out her crimes. Actually in detail. Of course since she was the Moon Bat Party's Presidential candidate he came to the ridiculous conclusion that although she committed crimes she "didn't have intent". LOL!!! One of the most ridiculous statements ever made by a government official. Every crook in America would love to have a sugar daddy proclaim they didn't have intent to commit a crime. This Sugar Daddy worked for the Obama administration and that filthy corrupt Obama Neggra wasn't about to put the Moon Bat Presidential Candidate behind bars, regardless of her guilt.

I went to the rifle range this morning. On the way back I had Glenn Beck on the radio. I didn't catch his name but Glenn had a guest on that was itemizing the corruption of the Biden family. My god the Biden family are corrupt assholes! Unbelievable! Tony Soprano would be envious.

Pam Bondi only scratched the surface the other day when she lambasted the sonofabitches on the floor of the Senate.

These filthy immoral Democrats want to give the Biden's a pass on their corruption just like they gave that piece of shit Crooked Hillary a pass. Despicable!

Okay to recap:
Glenn Beck told you the Biden's were corrupt.
Trump told you the Biden's were corrupt.
You have no evidence that the Biden's were corrupt.
You just follow your Dear Leader and his Propaganda machine like the good little sheep you are.

Boy are you stupid. And illiterate. Peter schweizer has outlined the Biden’s corruption in his new book. With documentation. There’s your evidence with documentation. But keep swallowing that Dim jizz like a good little Gruber.

Again- you have absolutely no evidence that the Biden's were corrupt.

If Peter Schweizer had presented any evidence of any crimes, your Dear Leader's puppet AG would have already arrested Joe.

After all, we all know that all of this is about Trump trying to destroy his political opponent- if Trump could go beyond just secretly pressuring a foreign government to announce they were investigating Joe Biden- by actually having Biden arrested- your Dear Leader would not hesitate.

Why after 1200 posts in this thread hasn't one of you been able to provide any actual evidence of any crime committed by Joe? Because you have none- you just swallow your Dear Leaders jizz like the good little puppets you are. Just parroting Trump's propaganda and unable to think for yourself.

Trump was asking Zelensky about possible corruption. Because he did, you want to make claim that Trump was doing so because Biden was going to be a political opponent. In other words, nobody can prove the Biden's did anything wrong, and if anybody looks, the commies will impeach Trump.

Trump never mentioned corruption to Zelensky. He made a secret call where he asked Zelensky to investigate the Biden's because he heard Biden had had a prosecutor fired.
Of course Trump also had his personal attorney insist to Zelinsky that Zelinsky himself make a public announcement that Ukraine was investigating the Bidens.

But what Trump has never done- despite requests from the Ukrainians- is make a formal request for an investigation of his political rival.

Why do you think that Trump made secret requests for an investigation of the Bidens, but has never made a formal request?

In other words- you believe everything Trump has told you, even though it smells like pure horseshit.

Meanwhile, in this thread about Giuliani and the Biden's- I will point out once again- that your Dear Leader has accused Biden of corruption- and still hasn't offered any proof of it. And no one still has shown any evidence of any corruption by Biden.

He was told by his boss what Biden demanded.

That’s hearsay. Second hand information.

He's the one that got fired. You can't be more direct than that.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

He doesn’t know why he was fired. He’s saying what someone told him what they heard was the reason he got fired. If you want direct, first hand testimony, your have to go to Poroshenko and see if he says that Biden told him why he wanted Shokin fired.

Until then, you’re relying on second hand information

Why would he lie? He got fired because of Biden. No reasonable person can deny that, because Joe is on video making the exact same claim. Or are you going to tell me that Joe has his information second hand too?

He has clear reason to lie. If he was fired for looking into Burisma, then he’s not the corrupt prosecutor we all know he actually is. It’s done for self benefit and is extremely obvious.

Shokin is claiming why Biden got him fired. He’s claiming to have second hand information that Biden fired him because of Burisma. That doesn’t stand to logic.

[Q

You sound like one of these Moon Bats that thought Crooked Hillary was not corrupt. LOL!

The other day Pam Biden spent about 30 minutes laying out in great detail the corruption of the Bidens.

Oh Lordy.

Hillary tax returns and Clinton foundations are available. Trump is the president now why are they not in jail?

Corrupted disgusting dishonest Trump tax returns are not available and 100% proven corrupt. Fake Trump U and Fraudulent Trump foundation? Etc etc etc.....

Pam Bondy lies was blasted several times by the democrat managers. This is the same topics and LIARS like you keep promoting here. Bondi has no evidence what she is talking about.

Talking about corruption. The same corrupted attorney general who took $25,000 bribes from Trump Foundation not to prosecute Trump University.

I can assure you that high percentage of those impotent republicans senators. Don’t want that corrupted woman in there. If you want just to lie why not pick someone that has no record of corruption?

If you listen to Comey's speech about Crooked Hillary he laid out her crimes. Actually in detail. Of course since she was the Moon Bat Party's Presidential candidate he came to the ridiculous conclusion that although she committed crimes she "didn't have intent". LOL!!! One of the most ridiculous statements ever made by a government official. Every crook in America would love to have a sugar daddy proclaim they didn't have intent to commit a crime. This Sugar Daddy worked for the Obama administration and that filthy corrupt Obama Neggra wasn't about to put the Moon Bat Presidential Candidate behind bars, regardless of her guilt.

Obama Neggra
And once again we get reminded of who the Trump supporters are
Obama Neggra

[Q

Oh Lordy.

I gave a real facts of corruption you came out crying of different person.

I didn’t know Hillary is the president today.

Keep trying dude.

I went to the rifle range this morning. On the way back I had Glenn Beck on the radio. I didn't catch his name but Glenn had a guest on that was itemizing the corruption of the Biden family. My god the Biden family are corrupt assholes! Unbelievable! Tony Soprano would be envious.

Pam Bondi only scratched the surface the other day when she lambasted the sonofabitches on the floor of the Senate.

These filthy immoral Democrats want to give the Biden's a pass on their corruption just like they gave that piece of shit Crooked Hillary a pass. Despicable!

Okay to recap:
You just follow your Dear Leader and his Propaganda machine like the good little sheep you are.

Boy are you stupid. And illiterate. Peter schweizer has outlined the Biden’s corruption in his new book. With documentation. There’s your evidence with documentation. But keep swallowing that Dim jizz like a good little Gruber.

If Peter Schweizer had presented any evidence of any crimes, your Dear Leader's puppet AG would have already arrested Joe.

After all, we all know that all of this is about Trump trying to destroy his political opponent- if Trump could go beyond just secretly pressuring a foreign government to announce they were investigating Joe Biden- by actually having Biden arrested- your Dear Leader would not hesitate.

Why after 1200 posts in this thread hasn't one of you been able to provide any actual evidence of any crime committed by Joe? Because you have none- you just swallow your Dear Leaders jizz like the good little puppets you are. Just parroting Trump's propaganda and unable to think for yourself.

Trump was asking Zelensky about possible corruption. Because he did, you want to make claim that Trump was doing so because Biden was going to be a political opponent. In other words, nobody can prove the Biden's did anything wrong, and if anybody looks, the commies will impeach Trump.

You are a LIAR Dude. You proved yourself a corrupted disgusting dishonest person.

I’m will not surprised if you don’t have criminal record.

Post #1229 gave you the real facts evidence that you can research.

Yet you and the rest keep repeating the same lying BULLSHIT post. Aren’t you embarrassed being blasted by your ignorance just because you support Shokin?

He was told by his boss what Biden demanded.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

He doesn’t know why he was fired. He’s saying what someone told him what they heard was the reason he got fired. If you want direct, first hand testimony, your have to go to Poroshenko and see if he says that Biden told him why he wanted Shokin fired.

Why would he lie? He got fired because of Biden. No reasonable person can deny that, because Joe is on video making the exact same claim. Or are you going to tell me that Joe has his information second hand too?

He has clear reason to lie. If he was fired for looking into Burisma, then he’s not the corrupt prosecutor we all know he actually is. It’s done for self benefit and is extremely obvious.

Shokin is claiming why Biden got him fired. He’s claiming to have second hand information that Biden fired him because of Burisma. That doesn’t stand to logic.

He was fired by his boss. That's the way it's done in private business and in politics. So even if Shokin has indisputable proof of why Biden fired him, and Biden is knocked out of the race, how does that help Shokin any? Will he get his job back? Will he be any wealthier? How?

Okay to recap:

You are a LIAR Dude. You proved yourself a corrupted disgusting dishonest person.

Yet you and the rest keep repeating the same lying BULLSHIT post. Aren’t you embarrassed being blasted by your ignorance just because you support Shokin?

What did I lie about? Was Trump not impeached because they found out he was asking about the Biden's?

Okay to recap:

What did I lie about? Was Trump not impeached because they found out he was asking about the Biden's?

Are you asking about your lies?

Okay to recap:

Poor baby. If anything Schweizer said was untrue (and he’s been on several shows describing in detail what he has) why hasn’t BIden or anybody else threatened him with a lawsuit for lying? Again jizz swallower, Schweizer HAS DOCUMENTATION. Which is why Biden won’t dare touch him. You get shown articles, videos, and proof beyond doubt and you still cry because you don’t like the source. Talk about a mindless lemming......

Okay to recap:

LOL. This is hilarious.
Peter Schweitzer? Works for Breitbart.

One of his conspiracy crap theory work embraced by this inept president and Hannity was the Uranium One. Trump and Hannity mentioned this several times during his lying campaign.

Session assigned special investigators about Uranium One before he resigned. December 2019 proven to be 100% FAKE by Trump owned investigators.

Even Fox News blasted this Peter.

Fox's Bret Baier pretends Peter Schweizer is criticized for doing "opposition research" instead of for being wrong all the time

Baier's bad question erases the substance of critiques against Schweizer's work. His previous bombastic claims have been proved misleading at best or false at worst -- but only after they have done considerable damage to their targets by fueling incessant right-wing media smears.

Schweizer's total lack of credibility is best summed up by the sprawling saga of Uranium One, a conspiracy theory from his 2015 book, Clinton Cash, alleging that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton illegally authorized the sale of the company Uranium One and “20% of U.S. uranium deposits” to Russia.

Another uneducated Gruber show some his stupidity. If Schweizer is lying, how come nobody has called him out on it? Oh, because he has documentation, so you can’t lie your way out of this Gruber. By the way, Clinton did exactly that. No lawsuits against him from the crooked Clintons either. You may want to stop showing your stupidity.

Okay to recap:

Poor baby. If anything Schweizer said was untrue (and he’s been on several shows describing in detail what he has) why hasn’t BIden or anybody else threatened him with a lawsuit for lying? Again jizz swallower, Schweizer HAS DOCUMENTATION. Which is why Biden won’t dare touch him. You get shown articles, videos, and proof beyond doubt and you still cry because you don’t like the source. Talk about a mindless lemming......

For the same reason Biden hasn't sued Trump for his libels- because as a public figure it is really hard to sue for libel.

Feel free to share some of that 'documentation' with us.

If anything Schweizer said was true- why hasn't your Dear Leader had Biden arrested?

He was fired by his boss. That's the way it's done in private business and in politics. So even if Shokin has indisputable proof of why Biden fired him, and Biden is knocked out of the race, how does that help Shokin any? Will he get his job back? Will he be any wealthier? How?

Will he get another job by 'repairing' his reputation?
Will he promote a book and get wealthier/
Was he just paid off by Giuliani?

But I welcome Shokin coming to the United States and testifying under oath.

Okay to recap:

LOL. This is hilarious.
Peter Schweitzer? Works for Breitbart.

One of his conspiracy crap theory work embraced by this inept president and Hannity was the Uranium One. Trump and Hannity mentioned this several times during his lying campaign.

Session assigned special investigators about Uranium One before he resigned. December 2019 proven to be 100% FAKE by Trump owned investigators.

Even Fox News blasted this Peter.

Fox's Bret Baier pretends Peter Schweizer is criticized for doing "opposition research" instead of for being wrong all the time

Baier's bad question erases the substance of critiques against Schweizer's work. His previous bombastic claims have been proved misleading at best or false at worst -- but only after they have done considerable damage to their targets by fueling incessant right-wing media smears.

Schweizer's total lack of credibility is best summed up by the sprawling saga of Uranium One, a conspiracy theory from his 2015 book, Clinton Cash, alleging that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton illegally authorized the sale of the company Uranium One and “20% of U.S. uranium deposits” to Russia.

Another uneducated Gruber show some his stupidity. If Schweizer is lying, how come nobody has called him out on it? Oh, because he has documentation, so you can’t lie your way out of this Gruber. By the way, Clinton did exactly that. No lawsuits against him from the crooked Clintons either. You may want to stop showing your stupidity.

Really?
Even Fox News your favorite and Trump network blasted this Peter S.

Why would anyone take seriously with all the conspiracy crap creator?
And your using as your proof of evidence. LOL.
Just imagine if we believed all these conspiracy crap creator like this Peter or Solomon?

I already gave you an example of his conspiracy BULLSHIT work Uranium One. Proven by Trump own investigators to be FAKE. Once again Hillary is free from crime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html?outputType=amp

John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped in November 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton’s time as secretary of state, when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One.

Current and former officials said that Huber has largely finished and found nothing worth pursuing —

Okay to recap:

Schweizer and Solomon conspiracies works are almost the same.

With no hard facts evidence. They just threw those conspiracies against the wall and they know it will stick somewhere because of ignorant poorly informed idiots like you believed it.

I would as well. But if he did, would you then say you believe Biden's to be involved in corruption? I hardly doubt it.

Shokin Demands Criminal Probe Of Joe Biden In Declaration To Kyiv Prosecutors

Are you asking about your lies?

I'm asking you to show me where I lied. You can't because I don't lie.

I would as well. But if he did, would you then say you believe Biden's to be involved in corruption? I hardly doubt it.

Shokin Demands Criminal Probe Of Joe Biden In Declaration To Kyiv Prosecutors

I would certainly take Shokin's claims more seriously if he testified under oath here in the U.S.

If Biden testified and said he broke no laws- would you believe him to be innocent? I have sincere doubts.

Forum List

Back