Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"While ugly insults against President Obama are so frequent these days it's hard to be surprised, Giuliani's assertion that Obama "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up" is still breathtaking."

DogWhistle.jpg

cb022315dAPR20150223055044.jpg

Yes, we ALL know that "ALL LIBERALS ARE DECORATED MILITARY HEROS" (SIC).
"Stloen-valor" is the most despicable thing, why do liberals do it?
Ohh, and I don't try to brag on here, "what I did" in the military.
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR LIST!!!!
LMFAO
Gee, why am I not suprised that you cannot find anything good about America.
You and obama are two peas in a pod, BOTH AMERICA-HATTERS.
Then again, "hating America" is what liberal parrots do best.
Leave it to a liberal parrot to be such a loser, that the best he can do is to point out a typo.

Actually, I think you really don't understand the English Language at all.

I've highlighted all your mistakes, though.

Anyway, I find a lot good about America. I don't feel a need to list them, because you wouldn't get the list.

Yes, we ALL know that "ALL LIBERALS ARE DECORATED MILITARY HEROS" (SIC).
"Stloen-valor" is the most despicable thing, why do liberals do it?
Ohh, and I don't try to brag on here, "what I did" in the military.
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR LIST!!!!
LMFAO
Gee, why am I not suprised that you cannot find anything good about America.
You and obama are two peas in a pod, BOTH AMERICA-HATTERS.
Then again, "hating America" is what liberal parrots do best.
Leave it to a liberal parrot to be such a loser, that the best he can do is to point out a typo.

Actually, I think you really don't understand the English Language at all.

I've highlighted all your mistakes, though.

Anyway, I find a lot good about America. I don't feel a need to list them, because you wouldn't get the list.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, sure, your hate-America shows through loud and clear.
I'm waiting for your list of what America has done that is good and right.
Only a loser-liberal parrot would stoop to pointing out typos to answer why he hates America.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, sure, your hate-America shows through loud and clear.
I'm waiting for your list of what America has done that is good and right.
Only a loser-liberal parrot would stoop to pointing out typos to answer why he hates America

Only a loser conservatard would fill a thread with typos and then claim to be smart.

I love America. I hate the fact that we have too many people in the government who put the interests of multi-national corporations ahead of the interests of the American People.

Why you don't have a problem with this is an interesting question. Maybe we should replace those 50 stars on the flag with 50 corporate logos.

American_Corporate_Flag.svg

Politico ^
Rudy Giuliani went straight for the jugular Wednesday night during a private group dinner here featuring Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker by openly questioning whether President Barack Obama “loves America.” The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives and conservative media types, directly challenged Obama’s patriotism, discussing what he called weak foreign policy decisions and questionable public remarks when confronting terrorists. “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the...
This should go in a NO SHIT SHERLOCK forum.

Obama despises America.

It is so fuckin' obvious I cannot believe it is even an issue.

Politico ^
Rudy Giuliani went straight for the jugular Wednesday night during a private group dinner here featuring Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker by openly questioning whether President Barack Obama “loves America.” The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives and conservative media types, directly challenged Obama’s patriotism, discussing what he called weak foreign policy decisions and questionable public remarks when confronting terrorists. “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the...
This should go in a NO SHIT SHERLOCK forum.

Obama despises America.

It is so fuckin' obvious I cannot believe it is even an issue.
The anti-American liberals are the ones trying to deny it (that obama doesn't love America).
Every thinking person already KNOWS that obama doesn't love America.

what real good has come from the U.S. in the last few decades maybe more anyway? What do you love about America lately?

Forum List

Back