Rubio & The Iran Deal

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Thoughts on this? Is he correct?
If not, why not? Do you see this as a "problem" if you agree?

The Iran deal says that "if any other country tries to undermine (Iran's) nuclear program, we have to help them defend themselves against Israel, Egypt, Saudis, our own allies."
Marco Rubio on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015 in an interview on Fox News

The Iran deal says that "if any other country tries to undermine (Iran's) nuclear program, we have to help them defend themselves against Israel, Egypt, Saudis, our own allies."
POLITICS ......... POLITICS ............ POLITICS .......... POLITICS ........

Political speak ...... HINT: The Middle East will never know peace. Problems will follow problems.

I thought the bitchin' about this was over. Hasn't it been rubber stamped yet by the democrats? TPP passed, no one bitchin' anymore. This thing I thought was 2 week old bread, forget about it, Kim Kardasian is more in the news.

Obama iran 2.jpg

Political speak ...... HINT: The Middle East will never know peace. Problems will follow problems.

As a Christian, I understand this (I don't really keep up with the news/politics like the rest on here... but, since I was at the gym and on the bike, FOX news was planted in front of my face... LOL)

How do you feel about the Iran deal?

I thought the bitchin' about this was over. Hasn't it been rubber stamped yet by the democrats? TPP passed, no one bitchin' anymore. This thing I thought was 2 week old bread, forget about it, Kim Kardasian is more in the news.

I was otherwise occupied :)

As a Christian, I understand this (I don't really keep up with the news/politics like the rest on here... but, since I was at the gym and on the bike, FOX news was planted in front of my face... LOL)

What I meant was that everyone is now playing politics since the campaign season is headlines. All of them are just playing the game. As far as the Middle East, no one has the solution, it'll always be a mess. Now, the Iran deal is all smoke and mirrors. Who can be trusted? Which side can be depended on? Will Iran give up its nuclear thirst and ambitions? In my opinion, NO !!!! ---- Iran will work around any deal in order to do exactly what they want to do. Iran will have nuclear weapons, bank it.

What I meant was that everyone is now playing politics since the campaign season is headlines. All of them are just playing the game. As far as the Middle East, no one has the solution, it'll always be a mess. Now, the Iran deal is all smoke and mirrors. Who can be trusted? Which side can be depended on? Will Iran give up its nuclear thirst and ambitions? In my opinion, NO !!!! ---- Iran will work around any deal in order to do exactly what they want to do. Iran will have nuclear weapons, bank it.

I heard (read?) somewhere else that Iran as reneged on 20+ of these types of "deals" in the past.
I guess I pretty much assume politics is all smoke and mirrors and just untruthful, which, is why I often just tune it out...I get disgusted... but now I try to listen and see if I can glean any truth at all from what is going on...I'm just not sure I have time to wade through all the muck!

Last edited:

I heard (read?) somewhere else that Iran as reneged on 20+ of these types of "deals" in the past.
I guess I pretty much assume politics is all smoke and mirrors and just truthful, which, is why I often just tune it out...I get disgusted... but now I try to listen and see if I can glean any truth at all from what is going on...I'm just not sure I have time to wade through all the muck!
Basically, all you have to remember is that POLITICS is nothing more than a cruel game played against this once great nation and her citizens. The rest is just fodder to fill the news. I keep a close watch on politics, but it never changes. I've been following it for many decades now, and it's always the same BS year after year. The only things that change are the faces and names. The Washington Brotherhood is embedded as an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

Voters refuse to acknowledge the obvious corruption, and continue to elect the crooks to office. It's interesting to keep up with it, but one has to remember that none of it directly benefits this nation and her citizens. Politics is by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, and FOR the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, plain and simple.

Iran does not need nuclear weapons, and if Israel try to bomb them, expect WWIII. Iran is under the Russian nuclear umbrella. Has been since the 80's.

But Neocons and McCain were talking about nuking them back into the stone ages! Like it is no big thing

We negotiated nuclear arms with the Soviets and it turned out okay, and they wanted world domination...I doubt Iran can take over the world with their puny nation and lack of resources...
The nuclear agreement if followed will be good, if not, it will be bad for Iran....

This provision says U.S. or other partners can provide security training
Rubio is misleading or has reading comprehension problems....

Forum List

Back