Rubio either a liar or incredible stupid.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RUBIO EITHER A LIAR OR INCREDIBLE STUPID.
or think the American people are stupid.

He looked the camera straight in the face and told a bold face liar. That those who qualify for amnesty will not be able to get welfare and food stamps, etc or medical care. They already get welfare through the millions of anchor and after amnesty their will be more anchor babies who will qualify for welfare and they will still be able to access hospital emergency rooms for the medical care and delivery their babies and skip out of the bill because hospitals will still be required to treat them. Including gangs member injured by gang violence. Comp. Immg. Reform will only make a big problem bigger.

What if they don’t meet the qualifications for legalizing? Will they be deported and families separated? Will CIR secure the border and assure us that the day after CIR will be the start of an other amnesty? We will still not know who crossed the border illegally the day after.
Comp. Immig. Reform is the biggest joke ever played upon the American people.
What would GOD do? He would problem do the same thing to illegal aliens that he did to the nation of Israel and others when they broke his laws. Exodus 20:5,6: “For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.” When GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah he destroyed the children and the animals. The flood killed innocent children and animals. David’s son was killed to punish him for he sins. GOD killed the first born of Egypt. When he punished the nation of Israel he punish the children also. So deporting the children of illegal alien is not a punishment compared to what GOD would probably do.

I would rather see blind amnesty instead of American citizenship sold to criminals and cheapened by a measly fine.

If illegal immigration is a federal crime, what is the punishment?
Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.
Illegal Immigration IS A CRIME!

Forum List

Back