Rubicon

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Won't be renewed. Booooo!!!!!!!!

Too timely, I suspect, as a conspiracy theory that GREED is behind setting fires around the globe and keeping nations at war.

I really wanted to like the show, it had promise and some good moments, but it was far to lethargic in moving the story along.

Oh well.

At lease Damages is back in January.

Too timely, I suspect, as a conspiracy theory that GREED is behind setting fires around the globe and keeping nations at war.
I think a lot of folks found it boring and not worth the effort.

It was slow moving, but I enjoy dramas where you can't figure out who the bad guys really are until half-way through.

I think a lot of folks found it boring and not worth the effort.

It was slow moving, but I enjoy dramas where you can't figure out who the bad guys really are until half-way through.
Like you I enjoyed it, but we're in the minority. I couldn't persuade my better half to take an interest; she'd nap through it and wake up for Mad Men; and she's a mystery maven par excellence. She just passed "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and "The Girl Who Played With Fire" to me and I highly recommend them. The last, "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" just came out, available only in hardback. Just thought I'd pass that along in case you haven't come across them as yet.

Forum List

Back