We need to GET OUT of the UN

The General Assembly has very little power compared to the big 5 on the security council.

It has failed to stop the scourge of war, but it has, so far, stopped another World War.
They have stopped nothing. They have made things markedly worse.

We spend BILLIONS every year on this feckless boys club that DOES NOTHING but give a mouthpiece to our enemies & adversaries ON OUR SOIL.

This sham organization may have served a higher purpose when it was conceived but at this point it serves as nothing more than a clearing house for OUR MONEY to be funneled around the globe on bullshit initiatives and wars we have no business being involved in.

Change my mind
Well, America did have a president that was trying to sort out such things as NATO, but then they elected Biden

I simply pointed out that Putin is a fan of disbanding NATO so it's odd that suddenly Republicans...I mean Trumpers are turning against NATO much to Putin's delight.

Do you think that is a coincidence?

I don't.

I think it is Trump humpers digesting Russian propaganda that is embedded in much of social media and far right wing media companies.

No. Anyone who still supports Trump is still a Trump humper.

Wear your badge proudly.

Go fuck yourself, how many times do I have to say it? You're an immature child not capable of having intelligent conversation as an adult. All you have are slurs and accusations, and ridiculous cause and effect bullshit. I guess if Putin loves the same beer I do, I'm a Putin lover by your immature, idiotic logic. Has it ever occurred to you that people against the UN or NATO have valid reasons of their own, of course it hasn't. Your ONLY interest here is to smear people who think differently than you or that you don't agree with. Why would any American, especially a conservative, support Putin? Do you have any legitimate or valid, logical reasons why that would be the case? Do you have the ability to think beyond your triggered slurs and what you're trained to spit out on a daily basis to smear your enemy? Completely rhetorical question, of course you don't. Now I will go back to scrolling by your posts without reading, which is what I typically do, due to their inherent uselessness to the conversation.

Go fuck yourself, how many times do I have to say it?

As many times as you want to tantrum.

It's up to you.

You're an immature child not capable of having intelligent conversation as an adult. All you have are slurs and accusations, and ridiculous cause and effect bullshit.

Not true. You are just having a meltdown.

I guess if Putin loves the same beer I do, I'm a Putin lover by your immature, idiotic logic.

I never said the OP was a Putin lover.

I said he supports the post.

Do you deny that Putin would not support the OP?

Has it ever occurred to you that people against the UN or NATO have valid reasons of their own, of course it hasn't.

Certainly it has.

Your ONLY interest here is to smear people who think differently than you or that you don't agree with. Why would any American, especially a conservative, support Putin?

Because Putin supports Trump and subsequently uses trolls to demonize anything or anyone who apposes Trump.

It's not shocking that pro Russian propaganda is included in this type of campaign which is why Trump humpers tend to support Russia.

It's not that difficult to understand.

Do you have any legitimate or valid, logical reasons why that would be the case?

See above paragraph.

Do you have the ability to think beyond your triggered slurs and what you're trained to spit out on a daily basis to smear your enemy?

Trump humpers are not my enemy, I am just disgusted by their politics. Regardless, Trump humpers are my American brothers and sisters.

Completely rhetorical question, of course you don't. Now I will go back to scrolling by your posts without reading, which is what I typically do, due to their inherent uselessness to the conversation.

You don't even read my posts?

Not debating in good faith I see.

The UN is antisemitic.

The UN has passed more resolutions against Israel than any other nation on earth, not even close.

To think that Israel is the worst regime on the planet is blatantly absurd

The Left tries to sell us the notion that the US is systemically racist due to the disproportionate number of Blacks accused of various crimes, but won't make the same connection with Israel.

Jews are far more oppressed than Blacks, but you would never know it.
How can you say that when they are not bothering the other Semitic Arab states ???

You really have no clue about how the black world / mossad works if you make this statement. They brought down the WTC, does that make them good guys ??? And dont deny it,,, I used to be in building demolition. BTW I like Israel but I hate their way of doing things.

Last edited:
We spend BILLIONS every year on this feckless boys club that DOES NOTHING but give a mouthpiece to our enemies & adversaries ON OUR SOIL.

This sham organization may have served a higher purpose when it was conceived but at this point it serves as nothing more than a clearing house for OUR MONEY to be funneled around the globe on bullshit initiatives and wars we have no business being involved in.

Change my mind
And get the UN out of the US.

Forum List

Back