Rubber Band Machine Gun

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This is quite possibly the coolest toy I have ever bought.

The 10 Best Things From March 2014 | Popular Science

Get one.

This kid is in the Ukraine. The war there has put a crimp in his manufacturing, but he keeps his Kickstarter page updated with progress reports. It is fascinating. The blog is loaded with stage by stage updates and lots of photos.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11447722/rubber-band-machine-gun-0/posts

Everybody heard about the situation in the Eastern Ukraine. Our native city of Luhansk is not quiet too. The situation in Ukraine brought its negative effect to our work as well, and we are very sorry for delay in project release, but we hope on your patience and your understanding. We do all our best to keep working and sending our product even in such tough situation. Everybody in our team believes, that the situation in our region will get better soon, and we appreciate your support and your trust to us! It’s very important for me and my team! We won’t let you down. Hundreds of new machine guns are in production, and we continue our work to release our promises and to deliver all your rewards as soon as possible.

Thank you

Alex & the team

Folks, when he really gets going, you can be sure the price of these RBMGs is going to at least double. Get one now!

Last edited by a moderator:
2j1767s.jpg

It fires a shit ton of rubber bands. Fortunately, the kid provides a fast loader device so you can be ready to fire in just minutes. In the video below, he loads the bands by hand but he has since developed the fast loader device.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back