"Rub & Tug" ?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
This is supposedly a movie about a biological male tranny and their "transition" trials and tribulations.....I can only imagine what the title refers to and don't want to think about it. So Scarlett Johansson, who is definitely a female, is taking flack from the tranny "community" for playing the role instead of a genuine tranny. Of course she didn't pander to the freaks before she got PAID to finish the movie. Then she claims to have "understood" what they were complaining about and replied she should be able to play any role....I assume that means a Yugoslav weightlifter, a cowboy, a Japanese warlord, whatever. PC no longer applies to politically correct...it now means morally correct, any transgressions considered a blasphemy against the church of perversion.
:dev2:

1530806088017-Untitled-2.jpeg

Johansson also caught heat for her role in the 2017 movie "Ghost in a Shell," which was an adaptation of a Japanese manga. She played the lead character, who was originally Asian in the source material, and was accused of whitewashing.

Sooner or later she won't get a role she wants and the paycheck that goes with it. THEN she'll scream bloody murder but until then, as long as the check clears, her phony cap tip to the weirdos will continue.
yo2.gif

Scarlett Johansson on politically correct casting: 'I should be allowed to play any person'

Last edited:
No interest in the topic whatsoever but kudos on that Nash avatar. My aunt had one of those, we rode it from Fort Knox to Mississippi. Looked just like that.

• Banned
No interest in the topic whatsoever but kudos on that Nash avatar. My aunt had one of those, we rode it from Fort Knox to Mississippi. Looked just like that.

Great little car....20mpg in those days was unheard of. The "continental kit" spare tire was neat looking. I've seen the turquoise a few times in the last couple years..there was also a red/white, black/white, and a yellow/white paint scheme.

Great little car....20mpg in those days was unheard of. The "continental kit" spare tire was neat looking. I've seen the turquoise a few times in the last couple years..there was also a red/white, black/white, and a yellow/white paid scheme.

Yeah I see turquoise a lot, red here and there, black-and-white, not so much.

The connection only occurs to me now that a couple of years after that we got a new car which was also "turquoise and cream". A 1958 Plymouth Custom Suburban, 318 V8 with pushbutton TorqueFlite transmission. Actually I've still got some of my Dad's driving records from that car, seemed to be getting about 15-18 mpg.

We have it too easy....some people have way more time than sense....and some have been driven insane and pushed to the edge of reality from all of our prosperity and ease of existence....if these so called transgenders really had to scrap for food and shelter and they had to bust their asses everyday we wouldn't be reading these stories....

• Banned

The connection only occurs to me now that a couple of years after that we got a new car which was also "turquoise and cream". A 1958 Plymouth Custom Suburban, 318 V8 with pushbutton TorqueFlite transmission. Actually I've still got some of my Dad's driving records from that car, seemed to be getting about 15-18 mpg.

I had a Dodge Dart slant-six we stabbed a 318 into.....man...that would haul ass...yellow/black ragtop. Back then the honeys were fearless about hitchhiking....they'd hop into that car in a heartbeat. :lol:

• Banned
We have it too easy....some people have way more time than sense....and some have been driven insane and pushed to the edge of reality from all of our prosperity and ease of existence....if these so called transgenders really had to scrap for food and shelter and they had to bust their asses everyday we wouldn't be reading these stories....

Exactly.....the decadence of our culture was overwhelming our work ethic before Trump came along. He reminded us working and providing for ourselves and the less fortunate is the right way to live.

I had a Dodge Dart slant-six we stabbed a 318 into.....man...that would haul ass...yellow/black ragtop. Back then the honeys were fearless about hitchhiking....they'd hop into that car in a heartbeat. :lol:

I had several of those Slant Sixes, you couldn't kill those engines --- and yet I managed to throw a rod in one. :eek: Only one though.

Another more typical one, its odometer had recycled at least four times. '62 Valiant with a three on the tree, ex-Bell Telephone car. Actually spent the money to replace the rusted floor, it was so reliable. I squeezed 30 mpg out of it.

A while back I was exploring the wilderness in the forest of my back yard, looked down in the stream and there was an object sitting there that I immediately recognized -- a starter from a Slant Six. I had changed a few of them and knew it well.

Those were the days for car repair -- TWO BOLTS, done.

• Banned
I had several of those Slant Sixes, you couldn't kill those engines --- and yet I managed to throw a rod in one. :eek: Only one though.

Another more typical one, its odometer had recycled at least four times. '62 Valiant with a three on the tree, ex-Bell Telephone car. Actually spent the money to replace the rusted floor, it was so reliable. I squeezed 30 mpg out of it.

A while back I was exploring the wilderness in the forest of my back yard, looked down in the stream and there was an object sitting there that I immediately recognized -- a starter from a Slant Six. I had changed a few of them and knew it well.

Some say the slant-six was the perfect engine....performance and mileage. The standard then was the Chevy 283 which matched horsepower to cubic inches. I also had a '62 Valiant during one of my broke periods....faded blue, no accessories, blackwalls....but it started every morning, the heater worked, and it steered straight....probably a fleet car at one time....I think I gave the guy $200 for it.

Some say the slant-six was the perfect engine....performance and mileage. The standard then was the Chevy 283 which matched horsepower to cubic inches. I also had a '62 Valiant during one of my broke periods....faded blue, no accessories, blackwalls....but it started every morning, the heater worked, and it steered straight....probably a fleet car at one time....I think I gave the guy $200 for it.

SUCH a deal :thup:

I still remember the sound of that clutch pedal. Strong like bull, sounded like a truck.

Yep, the car would rust out WAY before the engine got old. I have no doubt that's why they quit making them --- they lasted too long.

SUCH a deal :thup:

I still remember the sound of that clutch pedal. Strong like bull, sounded like a truck.

Yep, the car would rust out WAY before the engine got old. I have no doubt that's why they quit making them --- they lasted too long.

They made a series of aluminum block models you had to run plain water in the radiator in summer. If they leaked antifreeze around the water jacket it would eat that aluminum block alive. Cadillac had the same problem years later....if you ever buy an 80's caddy stay far away from the aluminum block. Here's a couple snaps of the slant six...new and "previously owned"...

1024px-1965_Plymouth_Barracuda_at_2015_Rockville_Show_6of6.jpg

1024px-Dodge_Challenger_conv_six_eng.jpg

This has been fun but I apologize for derailing your thread and I think we should get back to the topic at hand, that being of course the Nash Metropolitan....

Forum List

Back