Status
Not open for further replies.

HGROKIT

May 22, 2004
Federal Way WA, USA
Awaiting the looser!

Additional engraving to be determined.

millstone.jpg

Due to the greater part of logic and sense resting with me, I claim victory.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Due to the greater part of logic and sense resting with me, I claim victory.

Not so quickly my eloquent friend, the gauntlet has been thrown down, but narry accepted as yet!

He claimed victory and he hasn't even stepped in the ring.

RWA, do you want to get the girl scouts to help you through the ropes?

i like you both, but it is gettin a bit annoying seeing the threads get taken over by you two as you fight about who has a better understanding of what. I guess I could be more active myself, but it gets a little boring watching you two go at it. Not meaning to offend, just "expressing" myself! :p:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
i like you both, but it is gettin a bit annoying seeing the threads get taken over by you two as you fight about who has a better understanding of what. I guess I could be more active myself, but it gets a little boring watching you two go at it. Not meaning to offend, just "expressing" myself! :p:

There have only been a few.

You ought to look up oca vs rwa.

The funny part was injecting your comment in a thread dedicated specifically for this!

:D ;)

Originally posted by NewGuy
There have only been a few.

You ought to look up oca vs rwa.

The funny part was injecting your comment in a thread dedicated specifically for this!

:D ;)

That is funny freeandfun1. I started this thread just to get these two nuts off to one side on their own thread away from us SANE people :D
:rotflmao:

I'll give RWA this he's not a masochist. I totally humiliated him a few times so he's learned and is not about to step in the ring with NG and have a dejavu experience although I think there is a thread in Gen. USA from today that RWA was whooped up on.

Yeah NG is right about RWA vs OCA, I used to love pounding this clown on a daily basis but like a new toy that the batteries go dead on I quickly bored of it and have now donated him to Goodwill. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back