Boxers vs Briefs

The only ones I wear are USGI boxers. I get them from an army supply store around here and they're already pre-stained in a brown color so the skidmarks don't show.

1696249052266.jpeg

I prefer the boxer shorts.

I said this quite a while ago. During WWI and WWII, there was no such thing as briefs, you either went commando or you went with boxers. But after WWII and the Korean War, women and Marxists decided that they had enough of the wars, so if they got men to stop being manly then there would be no more wars. So the briefs came first then in the 1970s the bikini underwear that really brought the man juice close to the body thus killing off 40% of the Testosterone. Today, we see the end results of said "experiment" of the Boxers vs Briefs.

american-manhood.jpg

MICHELLE DICK.jpg Leadership-750.jpg a8779702-91cb-4d61-85a4-7a6a2679c035.jpg

Briefs when you need to keep The Boys in check (e.g., when riding a bike), boxers at all other times.

Boxers are superfluous, actually, but their theoretical purpose is to allow you to wear pants several times without laundering them. Think about it.

During my Army basic training I was issued briefs that we to tight and rubbed a hole on the inside of my thigh and got infected. After that I went commando.

Alan Burdick? You gotta be kidding. They are castrating kids these days without parental interference and "scientists" are worried about men's underwear. Go figure.

Seriously.

If (if!!!)it is accurate that tight briefs reduce testosterone, then all males should seriously consider boxers only.

I have not been able to walk safely outside of my home for a year.

Why? Because last year a doctor gave me something to help stop prostate cancer. This "something" works by taking away all of one's testosterone. (I shan't name the "something," for Internet forums do not like posters to mention specific medicines,)

Of course, I stopped that "something" in August of last year, but my testosterone still has not yet returned to normal range. And neither has my lost muscle mass.

Last edited:
Seriously.

If (if!!!)it is accurate that tight briefs reduce testosterone, then all males should seriously consider boxers only.

I have not been able to walk safely outside of my home for a year.

Why? Because last year a doctor gave me something to help stop prostate cancer. This "something" works by taking away all of one's testosterone. (I shan't name the "something," for Internet forums do not like posters to mention specific medicines,)

Of course, I stopped that "something" in August of last year, but my testosterone still has not yet returned to normal range. And neither has my lost muscle mass.
What’s made you not be able to walk outside safely? Low T sucks, but you should still be able to walk

What’s made you not be able to walk outside safely? Low T sucks, but you should still be able to walk
Hi!

Everyone is different.
And I am 86!!!

But many younger men report the same.

As I understand it, without testosterone, one loses muscle mass.

So I discovered that I gradually lost my ability to walk outside safely. (For example, stepping up on curbs and stepping down from them.)

Since you were kind enough to reply, if you ever get a diagnosis of prostate cancer, be sure to ask the doctor if the medicine will deprive you of testosterone. Then you will have the knowledge to decide on your choice of treatment. I was so stupid that I did not realize that testosterone takes away one's muscle mass!!!

Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back