Rs still trying to control vaginas

I wonder how many women go to planned Parenthood because they "planned parenthood"?, lol And when they get there, exactly what do they "plan" to be the parent of if it's not really a baby?
And. If women really do have a "choice" then what makes abortion preferable opposed to not getting pregnant in the first place?

Most women who have had abortion if asked, Why?...their first response is, "I had no CHOICE".

Ironic, huh?

LOL. Jesus said there would days like this.

I wonder how many women go to planned Parenthood because they "planned parenthood"?, lol And when they get there, exactly what do they "plan" to be the parent of if it's not really a baby?
And. If women really do have a "choice" then what makes abortion preferable opposed to not getting pregnant in the first place?

And whatever the answers may or may not be, it is not government’s place to interfere with a woman’s decision-making concerning having children, regardless how capricious or irresponsible her critics may perceive her to be.

And whatever the answers may or may not be, it is not government’s place to interfere with a woman’s decision-making concerning having children, regardless how capricious or irresponsible her critics may perceive her to be.

So why does the government continue to fund PP and NARAL with our taxes???

1/3 of PP and NARAL"S billion dollar budget is our money. You OK with that?

Last edited:
Hey fuckwad, tell me something: Does it cost more to have an abortion or to give birth in the United States?

Which is more expensive?

Ya think maybe it would be a good pro-life policy if birthing was free of charge, the way it is in almost every other industrialized country that values life?

If you really value life, than shut the fuck up and work to make sure that having a baby in America isn't 40 times more expensive than killing it, retard.

So murder is justified if there is an excessive cost associated with life.
That seems the latest angle, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

It's the same argument used to kill off the old, sick and weak.

Unfortunately when you give control to the government instead of controlling yourself it is no longer your choice.

You have your wish starting August 1st with Obamacare...

S. 1437: Communities of Color Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2011. 112th Congress, 2011–2012 .

" (b) Priority- In awarding grants under this section,the Secretary shall give priority to applicants proposing to carry out campaigns developed for racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities

(i) racial and ethnic group, including Hispanic,Asian, African-American,Pacific Islander,American Indian,and Alaskan Native;

`(ii) socioeconomic status, taking into account income of the family and education attainment;"

--------------------------------------
The HHS regulation, which takes effect on Aug. 1, requires nearly all health care plans in the United States (including non-profit religious ) to provide, without cost sharing, “all Food and Drug Administration approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures, and patient education and counseling for all women with reproductive capacity,” which means all women who have begun ovulating, including teenagers.
This is a federal law that can , and is being implemented in school clinics without knowledge or consent from the parents.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that $155 million in teen pregnancy prevention grants are being awarded to states, non-profit organizations, school districts, universities, and others. And 95 million to upgrade and expand school medical clinics.

I'm sure it will proud day for you when you teen comes home from school to inform you that they have been sterilized.

Abortion is preferable because the concepts are shifting or being shifted to the idea that pregnancy is a disease. Abortion is reproductive health, babies are not healthy. Listen to them. Don't argue, just listen. You will hear things like there is a greater chance of dying in childbirth than during an abortion. It's not true, a woman died of abortion just last week, but libs really believe it. If childbirth is so life threatening and dangerous doesn't it follow that women should be counseled out of what amounts to a suicide attempt? Abortion counseling is a matter of mental health. Women who decide to have a baby instead of an abortion are taking a risk of death and we don't let people risk death any more. If they do, women should be required to sign a ream of waivers that they understand that they could die in childbirth, or have an abortion and go to dinner later.

This is why it's called reproductive health and libs shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Reproductive health includes the whole range of health services consisting of HEALTH, to STD screening, TO pap smears, TO the inability TO reproduce and the full range of fixes for that, TO menopausal issues, and ALSO well baby care. The reason all and every measure of reproductive heath are not coovered in the discussion of reproductive health is because of the clients that PP serve.

People who control the number of their children live longer, have families with more possibilities because the parents can take care of the ones they have, and THAT doesn't feed the low wage labor platform that props up the % of the population that doesn't NEED planned parenthood for their reproductive health services, but who DO need the overpopulation produced by the lack of reproductive health services for the low wage labor platforms produced by it in oder to to prop up their stock portfolios via low wage labor.
Fuck you, an fuck you all.

Last edited:
So are you pretending we must have abortion in order to access all that other stuff?

Yes, I imagine you are.

"Allow abortion or no reproductive health care for YOU!"

Abortion is preferable because the concepts are shifting or being shifted to the idea that pregnancy is a disease. Abortion is reproductive health, babies are not healthy. Listen to them. Don't argue, just listen. You will hear things like there is a greater chance of dying in childbirth than during an abortion. It's not true, a woman died of abortion just last week, but libs really believe it. If childbirth is so life threatening and dangerous doesn't it follow that women should be counseled out of what amounts to a suicide attempt? Abortion counseling is a matter of mental health. Women who decide to have a baby instead of an abortion are taking a risk of death and we don't let people risk death any more. If they do, women should be required to sign a ream of waivers that they understand that they could die in childbirth, or have an abortion and go to dinner later.

This is why it's called reproductive health and libs shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Reproductive health includes the whole range of health services consisting of HEALTH, to STD screening, TO pap smears, TO the inability TO reproduce and the full range of fixes for that, TO menopausal issues, and ALSO well baby care. The reason all and every measure of reproductive heath are not coovered in the discussion of reproductive health is because of the clients that PP serve.

People who control the number of their children live longer, have families with more possibilities because the parents can take care of the ones they have, and THAT doesn't feed the low wage labor platform that props up the % of the population that doesn't NEED planned parenthood for their reproductive health services, but who DO need the overpopulation produced by the lack of reproductive health services for the low wage labor platforms produced by it in oder to to prop up their stock portfolios via low wage labor.

Read the bill. It's to a "pregnancy prevention plan" and there is a separate one that specificly targets minority and low income families. It's really nothing new. The government did the same thing years ago in 1849
Gordon Lincecum, a famed Texas biologist and physician, proposes a bill mandating the eugenic sterilization of the mentally handicapped and others whose genes he deems undesirable. Although the legislation is never sponsored or brought up for a vote, it represents the first serious attempt in U.S. history to use forced sterilization for eugenic purposes. Enter "maafa21" in your web browser.

Especially since I know barb is busy negging the shit out of you for posting substance.

None on me. I just like to see pro-death professionals admitting that there's no difference between a fetus and a baby, because all the illiterate pro-death boobs HERE maintain there's a huge difference, which is why it's okay to kill a baby before it's born.

I've always said there's no difference. And here we have pro-abortion ethicists agreeing with me.

Oh, that and the fact that it supports my theory that all baby killers are fine with killing ANYONE who they deem not worthy of life, or not sufficiently grateful to be alive, or sufficiently well fed, or sufficiently high functioning.

I like it when baby killers agree with me. Because that is when they admit to being monsters.

There is a difference between a fetus and a newborn baby and I will not deny that. But the lifers will because they thing that a six week old embryo is identical to a toddler. Now THAT is freaking hilarious.

You and the fetus is both a blob of tissue, the only difference is that your blob of tissue is larger, older/advanced than the fetus
_
Below is a 10 week old fetus

10WkFetus.jpg

Your a little behind the times, the government officially had pregnancy declared a "disease". So as one product of "disease" to another , why not go aftercan the "disease" that directly effects you rather than forcing your personal beliefs on others?

Are you saying that by denying women abortions, pro-lifers are entering vaginas without consent?

I think this thread is officially over, loon.

Are you saying that by denying women abortions, pro-lifers are entering vaginas without consent?

They are trying to control a woman's vagina by denying her the right to choose.

I believe there is a very good reason a woman wouldn't to know because it would require that she make an informed decision.

They are trying to control a woman's vagina by denying her the right to choose.

I believe there is a very good reason a woman wouldn't to know because it would require that she make an informed decision.

Women make informed decisions about their pregnancies every day.

Read the bill. It's to a "pregnancy prevention plan" and there is a separate one that specificly targets minority and low income families. It's really nothing new. The government did the same thing years ago in 1849
Gordon Lincecum, a famed Texas biologist and physician, proposes a bill mandating the eugenic sterilization of the mentally handicapped and others whose genes he deems undesirable. Although the legislation is never sponsored or brought up for a vote, it represents the first serious attempt in U.S. history to use forced sterilization for eugenic purposes. Enter "maafa21" in your web browser.

minority and low income families.

Are the families whose fortunes would rise fastest if some male know nothing in a dress and funny hat stopped telling them that chemical birth control would send them directly to hell for keeping their numbers down to those they could house, clothe, and FEED. I would ask what's wrong with you, but I suspect I already know, and there's currently no known cure for amorality. Consequently, "shame on you" would have no effect, as you have no shame.

minority and low income families.

Are the families whose fortunes would rise fastest if some male know nothing in a dress and funny hat stopped telling them that chemical birth control would send them directly to hell for keeping their numbers down to those they could house, clothe, and FEED. I would ask what's wrong with you, but I suspect I already know, and there's currently no known cure for amorality. Consequently, "shame on you" would have no effect, as you have no shame.

:eusa_eh::wtf::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back