Rs still trying to control vaginas

That's what you liars always say when confronted with evidence.

It's all about marginalization and propaganda.

It's becoming less and less effective among your targeted population, at least in this country...and as people slowly become aware that you are liars motivated by the desire to kill off poor minority populations.

Did you know that Planned Parenthood in third world countries is butchering women like hotcakes? They've had to scramble pretty quickly to exlain why so many women are dying after botched abortions, if abortion is supposed to represent freedom and health for poor women.

Hey fuckwad, tell me something: Does it cost more to have an abortion or to give birth in the United States?

Which is more expensive?

Ya think maybe it would be a good pro-life policy if birthing was free of charge, the way it is in almost every other industrialized country that values life?

If you really value life, than shut the fuck up and work to make sure that having a baby in America isn't 40 times more expensive than killing it, retard.

Gee, I really don't fuckin' know if I should have this baby or not.

I really don't know....

It's a few hundred bucks to get rid of the problem, or tens of thousands to have it....hmmmmm.

Every pro-lifer is a moron because they say sex should be done as dangerously as possible: no contraception.

If you want lower abortion rates (they're at a 40 year low), educated people and promote safe sex.

Changing the law to suit kosherfucks fancy isn't actually going to reduce abortion. It's just going to make that simple-minded kind of person feel like it's doing something.

Gee, I really don't fuckin' know if I should have this baby or not.

I really don't know....

It's a few hundred bucks to get rid of the problem, or tens of thousands to have it....hmmmmm.

Every pro-lifer is a moron because they say sex should be done as dangerously as possible: no contraception.

If you want lower abortion rates (they're at a 40 year low), educated people and promote safe sex.

Changing the law to suit kosherfucks fancy isn't actually going to reduce abortion. It's just going to make that simple-minded kind of person feel like it's doing something.

So abortion is a form of birth control? You want to party and fuck all the time but never take responsibility for your actions. That right their is the fucking problem with this country Morons like you.

Not only is abortion birth control, but money is a good reason to kill a baby.

Gotta love progressives.

We should have artificial wombs soon. They are in the process of being developed. It's a matter of time before the father can rent a womb and force the mother to pay child support for the next 18 years. I understand they will be available by 2030.

They can make all the artificial wombs they want; they won't prevent people from getting pregnant and they won't stop progressives from wanting to kill babies.

So abortion is a form of birth control? You want to party and fuck all the time but never take responsibility for your actions. That right their is the fucking problem with this country Morons like you.

And the above is the problem with authoritarian conservatives and republicans: their need to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty.

That one is opposed to abortion means he doesn’t engage in the practice, it does not give him license to dictate to other Americans how to live their private lives.

And the above is the problem with authoritarian conservatives and republicans: their need to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty.

That one is opposed to abortion means he doesn’t engage in the practice, it does not give him license to dictate to other Americans how to live their private lives.

Does this include how their money is spent? Women should absolutely have the right to abortion, no matter how odious the practice. They should just pay for it themselves like any other elective procedure.

Merely by having women pay for their own mistakes might make them more responsible.

It's becoming less and less effective among your targeted population, at least in this country...and as people slowly become aware that you are liars motivated by the desire to kill off poor minority populations.

Did you know that Planned Parenthood in third world countries is butchering women like hotcakes? They've had to scramble pretty quickly to exlain why so many women are dying after botched abortions, if abortion is supposed to represent freedom and health for poor women.

Hey fuckwad, tell me something: Does it cost more to have an abortion or to give birth in the United States?

Which is more expensive?

Ya think maybe it would be a good pro-life policy if birthing was free of charge, the way it is in almost every other industrialized country that values life?

If you really value life, than shut the fuck up and work to make sure that having a baby in America isn't 40 times more expensive than killing it, retard.

So murder is justified if there is an excessive cost associated with life.

Which is more expensive?

Please stop promoting the killing of unborn American babies. We already have enough enemies.

Which is more expensive?

So murder is justified if there is an excessive cost associated with life.
That seems the latest angle, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

The "authoritarians" are about to implement pro-choice Obamacare in your children schools. HHS announces available funding for construction, renovation of school-based health centers. HHS pregnancy prevention programs
will allow Teen Sterilization For Free, and without your knowledge or consent. Effective August 1st.

Even if they did mean that, what effect does it have on you?

None on me. I just like to see pro-death professionals admitting that there's no difference between a fetus and a baby, because all the illiterate pro-death boobs HERE maintain there's a huge difference, which is why it's okay to kill a baby before it's born.

I've always said there's no difference. And here we have pro-abortion ethicists agreeing with me.

Oh, that and the fact that it supports my theory that all baby killers are fine with killing ANYONE who they deem not worthy of life, or not sufficiently grateful to be alive, or sufficiently well fed, or sufficiently high functioning.

I like it when baby killers agree with me. Because that is when they admit to being monsters.

There is a difference between a fetus and a newborn baby and I will not deny that. But the lifers will because they thing that a six week old embryo is identical to a toddler. Now THAT is freaking hilarious.

You and the fetus is both a blob of tissue, the only difference is that your blob of tissue is larger, older/advanced than the fetus

Below is a 10 week old fetus

10WkFetus.jpg

I wonder how many women go to planned Parenthood because they "planned parenthood"?, lol And when they get there, exactly what do they "plan" to be the parent of if it's not really a baby?
And. If women really do have a "choice" then what makes abortion preferable opposed to not getting pregnant in the first place?

Most women who have had abortion if asked, Why?...their first response is, "I had no CHOICE".

Ironic, huh?

Forum List

Back