R's only agenda, anti-Obama

rw's never post facts.

Just empty insults.

Pathetic.

like you do?.....how come if someone questions what you post you ignore them?....and dont tell me you dont....you do....and yet you had the balls to accuse rw's of leaving the thread if questioned,something you do quite often....your a fraud Dudley....

My WHAT is a fraud? (WHOOSH! Right over your head!)

I don't actually ignore "replies". I just don't bother to go back to most threads. Reason is, by the second or third page of a given thread, it's just juvenile name calling that doesn't interest me.

Like i said, I dont purposely ignore ALL posts directed to me I'm answering you because I happened to see this.

This reminds me of the early days of Internet forums. If a person spent a lot of time on the forum, they were hassled for not having a life. If they logged off, they were accused of running from a debate.

Fact - there are never debates on most forums, including this one. There are only name-calling sessions.

Please feel free to ignore my posts in the future.

rw's never post facts.

Just empty insults.

Pathetic.

Obama added 6trillion dollars to our dept in three years and got our credit rating downgraded to boot..that's a fact

Are you so seriously stupid to think we've forgotten that it was the showdown in the Republican controlled House of Representatives over the symbolic debt ceiling that got our credit rating downgraded? We all know you have a problem remembering things past yesterday..........

And let's see, the debt increased under: Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama but look at that: The debt increased THE MOST under Reagan and Bush Jr.

Carter 42%
Reagan 189%
Bush Sr. 55.6%
Clinton 36%
Bush Jr. 89%
Obama 41%

National Debt by Presidential Term - per Capita and as Percentage of GDP

Any more half-truths you want to tell?

Somewhere deep in Georgia, an ecstatic and wild-eyed Jimmy Carter is chasing Rosalind around the end table, nekked, shouting 'I AM NO LONGER THE WORST!! I AM NO LONGER THE WORST!!!!'

Sure thing. Except for the fact that Cut-N-Run, war criminal, super hypocrite Ronnie Raygun proved in the long run to be much, much worse for the country.

Except, of course, your contention is stupid and wrong.

No it's not. Ronnie cut and ran from Beruit. He illegally set mines in Nicaruagua's harbors. His administration negociated with a terrorist supporting state, Iran, on a deal to sell them US Weapons in exchange for release of Hostages while endorsing legislation to make it a crime to deal with nations who support terrorist, like Iran.

In retrospect, Reagan is only eclisped in the distinction of being the worst president in modern times by President Bush (43).

No it's not. Ronnie cut and ran from Beruit. He illegally set mines in Nicaruagua's harbors. His administration negociated with a terrorist supporting state, Iran, on a deal to sell them US Weapons in exchange for release of Hostages while endorsing legislation to make it a crime to deal with nations who support terrorist, like Iran.

In retrospect, Reagan is only eclisped in the distinction of being the worst president in modern times by President Bush (43).

Reagan cause your beloved Soviet Union to fall.

For that, you will never forgive him.

Standard Disclaimer: Fear not, Obama is doing well at recreating the dream for you.

rw's never post facts.

Just empty insults.

Pathetic.

Obama added 6trillion dollars to our dept in three years and got our credit rating downgraded to boot..that's a fact

Are you so seriously stupid to think we've forgotten that it was the showdown in the Republican controlled House of Representatives over the symbolic debt ceiling that got our credit rating downgraded? We all know you have a problem remembering things past yesterday..........

And let's see, the debt increased under: Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama but look at that: The debt increased THE MOST under Reagan and Bush Jr.

Carter 42%
Reagan 189%
Bush Sr. 55.6%
Clinton 36%
Bush Jr. 89%
Obama 41%

Who controlled Congress at the times you are now bitching about? Hint: for the ENTIRE Reagan tenure, the Dims owned the House.

During W's tenure, he got a bit of a break. The Dims controlled the House and the Senate only about half that time.

Sure thing. Except for the fact that Cut-N-Run, war criminal, super hypocrite Ronnie Raygun proved in the long run to be much, much worse for the country.

Except, of course, your contention is stupid and wrong.

And Bush said he was not even looking for the terrorist who masterminded the mass murder of more than 3000 people, most of whom were Americans.

The pubs tried to take credit for bin Ladens death and it's true the Navy Seals were responsible for the actual raid but if a pub had been in charge, the research and the order would not have been given. Thank you, Mr President.

Oh and Mitt has said he would not have gone after bin Laden or any of the other terrorists Obams has killed.

The real reason the "American" Left hates and loathes Reagan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do0x-Egc6oA]President Ronald Reagan - "Evil Empire" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Reagan cause your beloved Soviet Union to fall.

For that, you will never forgive him.

Standard Disclaimer: Fear not, Obama is doing well at recreating the dream for you.

Ooohhhh defense by strawman tactic......Epic Fail.

rw's never post facts.

Just empty insults.

Pathetic.

Carter 42%
Reagan 189%
Bush Sr. 55.6%
Clinton 36%
Bush Jr. 89%
Obama 41%

No. They serious think their base will/have forget/forgotten.

Looks like an interesting book. The guy seems to think that his research supports his position that Repubs will and have done everything the can do to defeat Obama.
Without regard to who gets hurt. Because the Repubs who want him gone will suffer absolutley zero if they fuk the economy up bad enough.

Thats all the guy is saying; you rethugs followed through on doing what you said you would. You will do anything you can to defeat him. Country be damned.

No news there.

Ooohhhh defense by strawman tactic......Epic Fail.

You don't actually grasp the concept of a Straw Man fallacy, do you?

Sigh....

Well Iwas wondering if someone defined it. Here: A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

By claiming quite incorrectly and with no facutal evidence that I support the former Soviet Union you did exactly as describe above.

It's just what you do.

Carter 42%
Reagan 189%
Bush Sr. 55.6%
Clinton 36%
Bush Jr. 89%
Obama 41%

Who controlled Congress at the times you are now bitching about? Hint: for the ENTIRE Reagan tenure, the Dims owned the House.

During W's tenure, he got a bit of a break. The Dims controlled the House and the Senate only about half that time.

And what? You think the Republican controlled Senates during these times are guilt-free? And Presidents don't sign bills?

????

After the 2004 election they expect people to sympathize with them?... really?

Did they expect everyone to forget the "Anybody But Bush" mantra?... really?

And they tried to force Kerry on us?... really?

I for one don't sympathize with them.

Immie

A question. How did that "Anybody but Bush" thingee work out for the Democrats in 2004?

Well Iwas wondering if someone defined it. Here: A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

By claiming quite incorrectly and with no facutal evidence that I support the former Soviet Union you did exactly as describe above.

It's just what you do.

Even with the definition in front of you, you still don't grasp it, dummy.

A straw man fallacy is an easily defeated misrepresentation of an opponent for the purpose of the defeating the argument.

Example:

Betty: I think cherry pies are the best

Boo: Well no one likes soap pies anyway.

You see, the illusion of refuting the argument is created through an easily defeated misstatement.

It's just what you do.

Even with the definition in front of you, you still don't grasp it, dummy.

A straw man fallacy is an easily defeated misrepresentation of an opponent for the purpose of the defeating the argument.

Example:

Betty: I think cherry pies are the best

Boo: Well no one likes soap pies anyway.

You see, the illusion of refuting the argument is created through an easily defeated misstatement.

Beleive what you want, Raygun is still a Cut-N-Run, War Criminal/Profiteer, Super hypocrite. Denigrating me will not change that.

Forum List

Back