Backward Miss guv lies about dems

Phil Bryant, Mississippi Governor: Democrats' 'One Mission In Life Is To Abort Children'

Nothing could be further from the truth but this is a lie that will get this jerk the votes.

You think this lying jerk is at all concerned about the health of the women of Mississippi? Hell no. He just wants to thump his bible and get re-elected.

Uh when have democrats tried to make abortions rare or hell even safe. Funny how abortion clinics are one of the least regulated medical facilities

Southern states are trying to teach an heir of responsibility,and the value of life.
if you cannot have responsible adult relations without creating a burden to others,keep your fucking legs closed.

DEmocrats, they count on people being selfish and irresponsible, hence social programs and how well they've worked (ie Detroit, Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland, Memphis, I could go on).
Dont teach them anything in school....check (gotta love those teach unions!!!!!!!!!!!)
have them be irresponsible and dont understand the value of human life....check (crime and abortion are awesome!!!!!! unless it's a white hispanic that shoots a black, then it's bad)
buy their votes using taxpayer money....check (look at the budget, liberals dont even check to see if the programs work, they just vote more crap upon crap)

Of the top 20 states that receive more federal spending than they pay in taxes, 16 are red states.

The Red States are America's welfare queens.......especially Texas and Alaska.

Of the top 20 states that receive more federal spending than they pay in taxes, 16 are red states.

awesome, so lets get rid of federal welfare...I'm all for it...are you?

And I bet most of those states are southern and have hmmmm....how shall I put this......people apt to be proud to be on welfare?

Red State poverty.....

map-poverty-02.gif

Many of those states used to be blue.

Things are getting better for them, but cleaining up after you assholes takes a long long time.

awesome, so lets get rid of federal welfare...I'm all for it...are you?

And I bet most of those states are southern and have hmmmm....how shall I put this......people apt to be proud to be on welfare?

States run by Republicans have more poverty.

Red State poverty.....

map-poverty-02.gif

well well well, interesting, just as I predicted, WHO in those red states do you think are getting the benefits? I live in Memphis, TN
And suprise suprise that the main drawers are from western TN (where I live) and not central and eastern....hmmmmmmmmm I just cant figure it out (/sarcasm font)

Red State poverty.....

map-poverty-02.gif

well well well, interesting, just as I predicted, WHO in those red states do you think are getting the benefits? I live in Memphis, TN
And suprise suprise that the main drawers are from western TN (where I live) and not central and eastern....hmmmmmmmmm I just cant figure it out (/sarcasm font)

You see all those southern states....they used to be democratic strongholds. Old habits die hard.

Red State poverty.....

map-poverty-02.gif

You see all those southern states....they used to be democratic strongholds. Old habits die hard.

the main thing is to notice the areas WITHIN the states....In TN you have Memphis, but not Nashville or Knoxville or Chattanooga......I just dont get it (Ok I do I'm just seeing if liberals can figure our this perplexing puzzle)

That map is a lie.
nothing but homeless gang trash in western mass cities.
try getting a job there.

LOL...there might be, but look at it closer, you'll notice a different pattern. Let's see if the liberals can figure it out. I so love it when they try this crap and you can easily turn it around on them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back