R's only agenda, anti-Obama

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

The very night of the inauguration, these anti-Americans were meeting secretly, plotting how to bring down our new president. The old GOP is gone, killed by these vile men, intent on treason and bringing our country to its knees - only so they could funnel money to the wealthiest among us. They have given us in excess of $15TRILLION DOLLARS in debt and have severely threatened our world standing. They are traitors and should be voted out of office.

Astounding to me is that they admitted it, told us they had stopped working for the USA, told us they would do whatever necessary to bring down our president.

The very night of the inauguration, these anti-Americans were meeting secretly, plotting how to bring down our new president. The old GOP is gone, killed by these vile men, intent on treason and bringing our country to its knees - only so they could funnel money to the wealthiest among us. They have given us in excess of $15TRILLION DOLLARS in debt and have severely threatened our world standing. They are traitors and should be voted out of office.

Astounding to me is that they admitted it, told us they had stopped working for the USA, told us they would do whatever necessary to bring down our president.
and Obama and the Democrats played no part in this?.....remember in that other thread Dudly how i told you you were controlled?.....add to that.....your just plain fucking stupid....

:eusa_boohoo:
tissue?

It would be really great if you could actually get your statistics correct. I have put these up in past posts, but obviously it doesn't do any good in your case.

As for your detest for the wealthy how about backing your talk and never-ever go to a movie again, because you will be lining the pockets of one of those wealthy 1%ers.

Yeah, the Republicans only agenda....well how about we all go out and just vote Democrat since they have such brilliant ideas and solutions for the issues we face today:

20120420_important.jpg

It's a good thing that Luddly's not a dog...if he were and was foaming at the mouth like this...we'd have to put him down.

This is the way the federal democracy was supposed to work.

What is wrong with the GOP challenging them at every point and taking them on ?

What has beddy.bugbite got against that ?

There was no legislative mandate. The people sent democrats to congress who got in Obama's way. That is the way this works.

Just because some guy does not get what he wants....he writes a book ? And dumbass liberals buy it.

So, maybe he got what he wanted afterall.

After the 2004 election they expect people to sympathize with them?... really?

Did they expect everyone to forget the "Anybody But Bush" mantra?... really?

And they tried to force Kerry on us?... really?

I for one don't sympathize with them.

Immie

:eusa_boohoo:
tissue?

This guy posts as a perpetual fucking victim. Ick.

They want us to believe that Democrats-Progressives-Commies weren't plotting how to get rid of Bush from the day of his inauguration?

And Obama adding 6TRILLION to our dept in JUST THREE YEARS means what to this idiot?
I'm sure he is saying Obama should be voted out and he is a TRAITOR...

Unfortunately any NUT can write a book..

Forum List

Back