Royal Society special issue details ‘hellish vision’ of 7°F (4°C) world — which we ma

And so why are the British Scientists, Russian Scientists, Chinese Scientists, German Scientists, and virtually all the scientists involved in this research coming to the same conclusions? Namely, AGW is real, and the changes are occuring far faster than they thought that they would.

Please link to where they are saying this. All of the Russians I know are saying quite the opposite.

Sure, dumbass.

http://www.nationalacademies.org/onpi/06072005.pdf

I'll raise you a few who aren't political hacks...and I am happy that you derive such simple pleasure out of juvenile insults...shows exactly the type of person you are:lol::lol::lol:

Prominent Russian Scientist: 'We should fear a deep temperature drop -- not catastrophic global warming' | Climate Depot

Kyoto is costing Russia too much - Telegraph

Russian Scientist: Extreme Central Russian Heat Wave Not An Indication Of A Future Climate Catastrophe

MUST SEE: RTV Wildfires rage on shrouding Moscow in blanket of smog: Updated with Piers Corbyn YouTube | Climate Realists

Scientist says Arctic getting colder - UPI.com

There you go real scientists who havn't sold their soul to the devil. Do you have horns yet?

[ QUOTE=DiveCon;3093573]
probably because they're all looking at the same distorted data.

It's easy to win if you stack the deck. And agw is a stacked deck.
GIGO
i think you know what that means

;)

One of the climategate emails described the attitude of the climate science elite and their lack of cooperation and openess. "why should I give you my data when you are just going to try and find something wrong with it?". talk about your anti-science

Exactly! That is the antithesis of science. I just attended a fairly interesting seminar at the conference by Joel Barker of Ohio State where he was describing a mummified forrest found north of the Arctic circle and how he hopes to study it in more depth to figure out how the plants react to climate change. Of course the mere fact that trees actually existed north of the Arctic Circle seems to not really enter into their addled brains (I did ask about the significance of that so olfraud you'll be able to see me in action when the video comes out, I must say I look good in a suit!) instead he was all about the apparent rapid freeze that mummified them. This is the furthest north that a forest has been discovered but there are at least ten others that I know of that are north of the Circle.

I am allways amazed at the lack of real interest in really understanding what they are loking at. If it doesn't bear on the "study of AGW" then the science doesn't matter. They still havn't gotten it through their pointy little heads that if you do good science it is useable everywhere and for anything. Instead they pervert what they do.

For those who don't know the Arctic Circle is considered the "tree line". No trees currently exist north of the Circle.[/QUOTE]

Its funny how the AGW alarmists ignore the interesting stuff found underneath the retreating edge of melting glaciers. What was the name of that Iceman that was found. I wonder if they carbon dated him and found out that he lived in one of those high temp 'optimum' eras?

[ QUOTE=DiveCon;3093573]
GIGO
i think you know what that means

;)

One of the climategate emails described the attitude of the climate science elite and their lack of cooperation and openess. "why should I give you my data when you are just going to try and find something wrong with it?". talk about your anti-science

Exactly! That is the antithesis of science. I just attended a fairly interesting seminar at the conference by Joel Barker of Ohio State where he was describing a mummified forrest found north of the Arctic circle and how he hopes to study it in more depth to figure out how the plants react to climate change. Of course the mere fact that trees actually existed north of the Arctic Circle seems to not really enter into their addled brains (I did ask about the significance of that so olfraud you'll be able to see me in action when the video comes out, I must say I look good in a suit!) instead he was all about the apparent rapid freeze that mummified them. This is the furthest north that a forest has been discovered but there are at least ten others that I know of that are north of the Circle.

I am allways amazed at the lack of real interest in really understanding what they are loking at. If it doesn't bear on the "study of AGW" then the science doesn't matter. They still havn't gotten it through their pointy little heads that if you do good science it is useable everywhere and for anything. Instead they pervert what they do.

For those who don't know the Arctic Circle is considered the "tree line". No trees currently exist north of the Circle.

Its funny how the AGW alarmists ignore the interesting stuff found underneath the retreating edge of melting glaciers. What was the name of that Iceman that was found. I wonder if they carbon dated him and found out that he lived in one of those high temp 'optimum' eras?[/QUOTE]

He is called Otsi and yes he did.

Otsi. cool name.

because the proxies homoginize the data, I wonder just how warm some of those years and decades were back in the 'optimum' days.

What a joke it is that you people honestly think you understand climatology better than people who devoted their careers to studying this science.

Jesus! the KNOW-NOTHING party is alive and well, isn't it?

You know-nothings honestly think that the scientists *numbering in hundreds of thousands) havecollectively conspired to lie to us about global warming just so they can get that pittance check every week that they'd be getting ANYWAY regardless of their findings.

But you cannot get your heads around the possibility that the ENERGY INDUSTRY which is protecting their TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY might hire other scientists to LIE for them and they KNOW that if they don't LIE, then their funding will be cut off.

No, that people might be movtivated in THAT CASE, now, that's just entirely beyond your imaginations, isn't it?

Hundreds of thousands are willing to lie for the fun of it, that you believe.

But thousands working for think tanks funded by the oil companies, those people you cannot imagine are willing to lie for the BIG BUCKS.

You know-nothings must have born with DUPE written on your foreheads.

Last edited:
What a joke it is that you people honestly think you understand climatology better than people who devoted their careers to studying this science.

You know-nothings honestly think that the scientists *numbering in hundreds of thousands) havecollectively conspired to lie to us about global warming just so they can get that pittance check every week that they'd be getting ANYWAY regardless of their findings.

But you cannot get your heads around the possibility that the ENERGY INDUSTRY which is protecting their TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY might hire other scientists to LIE for them and they KNOW that if they don't LIE, then their funding will be cut off.

No, that people might be movtivated in THAT CASE, now, that's just entirely beyond your imaginations, isn't it?

But thousands working for think tanks funded by the oil companies, those people you cannot imagine are willing to lie for the BIG BUCKS.

Can you show me one (1) repeatable laboratory experiment where a 200PPM increase in CO2 was show to raise temperature at all, much less by 7 degrees?

Thank you.

Funny how you insist people "follow the money!"...except for the pro-AGW folks. No, their motives are pure; they seek only to benefit mankind.

yes, the know nothing party AKA democrats

Ed, take it easy there partner! Here is a little article about the creation of the industry. You'll see that ENRON and BP were instrumental in the creation of the industry. BP is one of the biggest players in the whole scam. If Cap and Trade is passed that will be an instant trillion dollar industry that provides absolutely nothing. Just imagine. It is the Emperors New Clothes all over again, only you get to pay for some wealthy people to become ridiculously wealthy.

All of this is well documented if you just look for it.

Lessons from the global warming industry | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Forum List

Back