Rove slams Obama over 'bitter' comments, flag pin

You are way off the mark. Without a doubt, the vast majority of personal attacks on this messageboard are started by conservatives when they run out of ammo (which is on nearly every topic :cool: )

Just like the deflections, right? How did this thread that was actually discussing the topic get turned into another Bush/Swiftboat bash?

I'm not off the mark at all. The vast majority of personal attacks on this messageboard are started by leftwingnuts who never had any ammo to begin with.

There WAS a decent debate in this thread that actually was addressing the topic. Enter the usual suspects and it's now about trashing the right/Bush/swiftboaters/what have you.

Natural progression of a topic is one thing. With few exceptions just about EVERY thread that starts out about Obama and ends with McCain/Bush/the right is just evidence of running scared ahead of the topic.

I don't give a fuck about Bush. If the topic is about Obama/Clinton or Big Bird, I don't care what McCain did 6 years or when he was 5 years old. Bush isn't running for President. McCain is not Obama. Cheney might be Darth Vader, but STILL a different issue. The swiftboaters are nonplayers in the game.

But that's just how y'all play. But Heaven forbid I ask questions or want answers. That's intellectual dishonest.

Yeah right.

That "idiot" has a degree from Yale, and an MBA from Harvard and they don't give those away to anyone no matter who your daddy is...

What I don't see is how this "genius" managed to graduate from Yale and then score only 25% on his Air National Guard entrance exam. Then again, the ANG watches you take the exam, so you can't pay someone to take it for you and you can't get copies of past exams from your frat.

That 25% was the bare minimum score he could get and still be accepted. Given the manner in which strings were pulled to cover his privileged ass, I find this coincidence odd. It suggests to me that the score was bumped, too.

Imagine what would have happened if the little failure had failed the exam. Would the examiner tell his dad, "Sorry Congressman, the boy's retarded", and turn him down? Or would he pull one more string, bump his score up to the minimum, and let him skip over everyone else in line ahead of him?

and even if he was white, that comment would be haunting him...imho.

A white senator from IL with BHO's lack of experience would NOT be even an afterthought in a presidential race.

What I don't see is how this "genius" managed to graduate from Yale and then score only 25% on his Air National Guard entrance exam. Then again, the ANG watches you take the exam, so you can't pay someone to take it for you and you can't get copies of past exams from your frat.

That 25% was the bare minimum score he could get and still be accepted. Given the manner in which strings were pulled to cover his privileged ass, I find this coincidence odd. It suggests to me that the score was bumped, too.

Imagine what would have happened if the little failure had failed the exam. Would the examiner tell his dad, "Sorry Congressman, the boy's retarded", and turn him down? Or would he pull one more string, bump his score up to the minimum, and let him skip over everyone else in line ahead of him?

Doesn't happen numbnuts. Ohh and if you had any idea at all of how the tests work you would know that in fact one can study for it and take the test over and over. Recruiters have been caught slipping cheat notes to applicants and sending in ringers to take the test for them. Back in the late 60's it would have been rather easy to send someone else to take Bush's test for him. Hell if he was gonna get in no matter what, why bother even taking the test, just give him a score and be done with it. That too can happen.

I am still waiting for that list of people that got passed over so Bush could join? And I would like to know who actually flew those Jets for him? I mean if he was as dumb as you all keep claiming he could not have passed the educational part of flight school, it is rough as hell. And how did the little retard actually learn to fly? I mean being as you all keep claiming he is dumb as rocks.

But the best part of this line of argument is that you dumb shits ADMIT a RETARD beat you in National Elections TWICE. What does that say about YOUR intelligence?

and he wouldn't have gotten near the texas state house but for his daddy's name...

and he didn't beat *me*... and the fact that he won has nothing to do with ability, and karl rove ran great campaigns...disgusting, but well done..

DBut the best part of this line of argument is that you dumb shits ADMIT a RETARD beat you in National Elections TWICE. What does that say about YOUR intelligence?

It only speak to the intelligence of the people stupid enough to vote for him.

It only speak to the intelligence of the people stupid enough to vote for him.

Yes that was what I was looking for. The Liberal " we are so smart response" the one that explains why anyone with half a brain thinks you are elitests and snobs. So let me get this staright, over half the voting public are idiots when they voted for Bush?

Good show Dogger, this tact will win you all kind of support from those Independents that voted for Bush. I think you should make an add telling everyone what you think of them, that should win you praise and votes galore.

Wrong, he got there from being Governor of Texas TWICE. But do pretend other wise. The retard BEAT you TWICE.

ummmm, didn't he leave Texas in shambles, with debt as far as the eye could see? Maybe I'm remembering this wrong?

Was he a good governor?

Hillary did. She questioned some specific votes, but Obama explained them all. There are numerous reasons for voting present other than cowardice.

Hillary's already done that. She didn't come up with much. And I doubt the Republicans will attack him for not voting for a pro-choice bill.
Good Morning! :)

HUH? Who's talking about Hillary? Republicans will go through this with a fine tooth comb and ronpaul fans will....:confused:

And could you tell me what reasons there are for voting "present" so i can get an idea of what you mean Larkinn?

ummmm, didn't he leave Texas in shambles, with debt as far as the eye could see? Maybe I'm remembering this wrong?

Was he a good governor?

He was a good and popular governor. I believe he left Texas with a balanced budget and a sufficient surplus that had produced lower taxes for Texans. That's pretty much what would have happened as President too if the Iraq war had been removed from the equation. His economic policies have been sound

Good Morning! :)

HUH? Who's talking about Hillary? Republicans will go through this with a fine tooth comb and ronpaul fans will....:confused:

And could you tell me what reasons there are for voting "present" so i can get an idea of what you mean Larkinn?

If you agree with a bill, but aren't sure its Constitutional.

If you agree with the substance of a bill, but it has loads of trash and earmarks added on, so you feel uncomfortable voting for it.

To vote, as he did on the abortion bill, to convince other wavering legislators to also vote present instead of aye.

Just a few.

His economic policies have been sound

Really? The $150B economic stimulus package is "sound"? Advocating even MORE power to be given to the Federal Reserve is "sound"? Cutting taxes while spending is increasing is "sound"? Appointing Helicopter Ben Bernanke as Fed chairman was "sound"?

Please. I'm a registered Republican and I have no problem admitting that Bush has been a disgrace.

Yes that was what I was looking for. The Liberal " we are so smart response" the one that explains why anyone with half a brain thinks you are elitests and snobs. So let me get this staright, over half the voting public are idiots when they voted for Bush?

Good show Dogger, this tact will win you all kind of support from those Independents that voted for Bush. I think you should make an add telling everyone what you think of them, that should win you praise and votes galore.

Absolutely. DIdn't you know? If you don't think like them, you're stupid. If you disagree with them, you're stupid. If you're HAPPY, you're stupid.

And if you're stupid, you don't deserve truth, you don't deserve a say, and you certainly shouldn't be allowed any rights.....

Absolutely. DIdn't you know? If you don't think like them, you're stupid. If you disagree with them, you're stupid. If you're HAPPY, you're stupid.

And if you're stupid, you don't deserve truth, you don't deserve a say, and you certainly shouldn't be allowed any rights.....

I wouldn't be throwing any stones if I was you, living in the glass house you live in. You're one of the most partisan conservatives on this board, who never hesitates to down a liberal for merely BEING a liberal and not thinking like YOU.

Just wait until the Keyboard envy lands you a fanclub thread in the flame zone!

:rofl:

Upon reflection, though, I don't claim that all liberals are stupid and uneducated. I don't underestimate their intelligence as a group, nor do I say "the AMerican People are stupid if they vote liberal". Not that they really ever do.

Get the difference?

Forum List

Back