Rove slams Obama over 'bitter' comments, flag pin

Again, that's not true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7wTVbLUU

All you have to do is actually listen to the speech. Same as if you want to know his stance on issues, you go on his website.

I would understand your not agreeing with him. But to keep saying you don't know his positions, when they're fairly clear...an certainly clearer than most politicians, seems a bit disingenuous.

Again, you are wrong. Try again.

What is disengenuous is your continually posting this blather and calling me a liar because you think his speech which addresses only specific issues but not ALL issues takes care of everything.

It doesn't. Yes, we know where he stands on the issues that were made public. The tip of the iceberg. He attended Wright's church for 20+ years.

The fact is, you're just determined to not look to close. You and rest of you extremists who spin the shit out of anything McCain does but try to dust Obama's dirt under the rug.

No sale.

LOL... come on, Kathianne. From the hypocrites who impeached a sitting/popular president for a personal indiscretion while carrying on their own affairs and who brought us the swiftboat liars? RAFLMAO!

You feeling a little disingenuous tonight?

He was impeached for perjury. And the swiftboat accusations were right on, dead accurate. His commander in Vietnam was a history professor of mine...

again, after the idiot who's been in the white house over the last 7 years, i really wouldn't worry about it too much.

That "idiot" has a degree from Yale, and an MBA from Harvard and they don't give those away to anyone no matter who your daddy is...

No. He's an idiot.

And anyone who's asked what his best moment as president was and who talks about the fish he caught didn't deserve the job in the first place.

And the way he did the job only bear out my assertion.

No he is not, but you are apparently doing a fine job of demonstrating your IDIOCY. His policy in Iraq has not worked out very well. He's not an eloquent public speaker, but then neither am I. But he's is not an idiot. In fact, I;m betting his IQ is a good bit higher than yours.

That "idiot" has a degree from Yale, and an MBA from Harvard and they don't give those away to anyone no matter who your daddy is...

Actually, yeah, Yale undergrad you can get in cause your daddy is famous. Harvard MBA is harder, but not unheard of.

No he is not, but you are apparently doing a fine job of demonstrating your IDIOCY. His policy in Iraq has not worked out very well. He's not an eloquent public speaker, but then neither am I. But he's is not an idiot. In fact, I;m betting his IQ is a good bit higher than yours.

Actually, no...his IQ isn't.

But since we're on the subject of his failures... you know, starting with his his pretend war of choice... He failed at every job he's ever had... bankruped an oil company in Texas...failed in the national guard, failed as owner of a baseball team...and failed as president. and, but for the advantages he was given as a 10th generation heir of wealth and power, he wouldn't have gotten near the white house or yale. he didn't even get into school in texas, but luckily he was a legacy at yale.

but why don't you list his accomplishments...

not one of you apologists has managed to do that.

bush is not an idiot. But he's shockingly incompetent, unqualified, inarticulate, and incurious to be elected to the world's most powerful office - twice - by people like you.

And Jillian is orders of magnitude smarter than bush. Count on it. Not even in the same league.

bush is not an idiot. But he's shockingly incompetent, unqualified, inarticulate, and incurious to be elected to the world's most powerful office - twice - by people like you.

And Jillian is orders of magnitude smarter than bush. Count on it. Not even in the same league.

Of course someone who constantly spews mindless lies, isn't exactly on an intellectual highground to pass down judgement on others.....

And the swiftboat accusations were right on, dead accurate. His commander in Vietnam was a history professor of mine...
sorry, i call bull crap.

his commanders only gave him praise at the time and in all his records....was his commander that you say was a proffessor of yours just a LIAR back then, and every boss he had? that is just plain silly to believe.... or to believe some 25 year old nobody in the service would be able to manipulate his commanders in to giving him medals....it's not like he was a Senator or a Heinz or a Bush at the time, he was a peon....?

does logic or plain common sense come in to your view of these swiftvets? they were proven, yes proven to be liars....just political pawns.

this site has been given numerous awards for being accurate, truthful:

http://www.factcheck.org/republican-funded_group_attacks_kerrys_war_record.html

read it and weap! ;)

care

sorry, i call bull crap.

his commanders only gave him praise at the time and in all his records....was his commander that you say was a proffessor of yours just a LIAR back then, and every boss he had? that is just plain silly to believe.... or to believe some 25 year old nobody in the service would be able to manipulate his commanders in to giving him medals....it's not like he was a Senator or a Heinz or a Bush at the time, he was a peon....?

does logic or plain common sense come in to your view of these swiftvets? they were proven, yes proven to be liars....just political pawns.

this site has been given numerous awards for being accurate, truthful:

http://www.factcheck.org/republican-funded_group_attacks_kerrys_war_record.html

read it and weap! ;)

care

Ya know what? I think this debate is over because George W. Bush earned his medals in Vietnam. Oh, no wait, he was a chicken shit and joined the Air Force to avoid combat.

On this board? You're damned right it is. Deflections and personal attacks appear to be legitimate arguments to y'all. In actuality, they're just lame attempts to cover the fact you don't have one.

You are way off the mark. Without a doubt, the vast majority of personal attacks on this messageboard are started by conservatives when they run out of ammo (which is on nearly every topic :cool: )

At least O'Reilly forced Hillary to get very specific on at least some points. And he'll do the same to McCain. No one in the industry can pin politicians down the way O'Reilly can, which why Obama will have nothing to do with him and is currently taking the coward's way out.

O'Reilly is an idiot. More fool Hillary and McCain for indulging him...

He was impeached for perjury. And the swiftboat accusations were right on, dead accurate. His commander in Vietnam was a history professor of mine...

Swiftboat liars were not right on at all. The ones who actually served on the boat WITH him say different from those who served on other boats. So what re your history professor. He has his biases, too no doubt...

I would love to see how he "earned" his degree and MBA. WOuld love to know what he got for each paper, and his study methods and his relationships with his professors. I would love to be a fly on the wall when his papers were getting marked. As for having an MBA, certainly didn't help in business, maybe because he was a slacker at school and got friends to help him out (that's my theory). He's certainly shown no aptitude towards any business he has had, nor during his terms as President. BTW, the positive rep was for saying that Bush was smarter than Jillian. Who says conservatives don't have a sense of humour..

I'm still waiting for them to list Bush's accomplishments. :eusa_think:

President for eight years...
Co-owned the Texas Rangers...
Was in the National Guard....
Owned and oil company...

These are things he has done in his life, whether they are accomplishments are open for debate. I would say, from my observations, his time as president has been an absolute failure....hardly an accomplishment...

President for eight years...
Co-owned the Texas Rangers...
Was in the National Guard....
Owned and oil company...

These are things he has done in his life, whether they are accomplishments are open for debate. I would say, from my observations, his time as president has been an absolute failure....hardly an accomplishment...

I'd settle for successes over the last 7+ years.

I still think someone who thinks catching a bass was the best moment of his presidency doesn't deserve to have had the privilege.

I'd settle for successes over the last 7+ years.

I still think someone who thinks catching a bass was the best moment of his presidency doesn't deserve to have had the privilege.

You won't agree, but here you go....Watch the last part of the video....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5_q-rWMkg&feature=user[/ame]

Forum List

Back