ROTFLMFAO~Joe Walsh announces Trump primary challenge: 'I'm in'

Walsh is just another right wing idiot. He would be just as bad as trump but without all the stupid tweets. His chance of:102: upsetting the orange man are very low. But he will be out there telling the truth about the orange man in the Whitehouse. Hey anything helps.
Six more years of crying for you....

Who?? :auiqs.jpg:"Former Illinois Congressman" :21: "The Tea Party favorite sat down with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos" :21: Then there's this gem "Walsh, who served one term in Congress, acknowledged that he has very little chance of defeating the president in the primaries" :21::21::21:

Some unknown POS RINO says he wants to primary Trump.

Trump beat 17 real Republicans in 2016. So what makes a fake one think he even has a chance of winning?

Hmmm, so Walsh was a tea-party Republican who defeated a Democratic incumbent in suburban Chicago in the 2010 Republican sweep, but now he's a RINO and fake Republican because he doesn't kiss your Messiah's ring.

Interesting how you ideologues eat your own if they don't march in lockstep with the rest of you.

Joe Walsh (R) claims he's running for president now.:huh1:

I already posted a response to one of his tweets. It was so pathetically stupid I thought it was a joke at first.

519c35ee6897e2fe72d5ad976cf07361

7e7Xxl9P_normal.jpg

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
· Aug 24
"I’m going to retweet this every single day: If Barack Obama had “hereby ordered” private companies to do anything, every Republican & Conservative in America would have completely lost their shit."
Mudwhistle said......:

Excuse me......but Obama DID order private companies to run their companies the way he wanted. You can't tell me you don't remember Chevrolet and Chrysler now? And...Obamacare literally was Obama telling doctors how to run their practices along with being a massive tax increase.

This degenerate is so dangerously stupid and so obviously working for the Democrats I figure he'll flame-out in a matter of days.

Republican Joe Walsh announces he will primary Trump in 2020

Walsh was a "Never Trump" NeoCon from the start. He is part of the Bush/Clinton cabal.
This has Romney written all over it.

Boy did Romney turn out to be a back stabbing traitor.

Walsh is just another right wing idiot. He would be just as bad as trump but without all the stupid tweets. His chance of:102: upsetting the orange man are very low. But he will be out there telling the truth about the orange man in the Whitehouse. Hey anything helps.

The guy is a nutcase. He's the equivalency of you guy's Lyndon Larouche and truthfully, doesn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell of ever getting enough voted to fill a bucket.

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Good for him. It is better for our republic for people to have to face challengers to retain their office.

What a Goof. Trump-Basher Joe Walsh Announces His Run for President as Republican to Take on Trump
Former Congressman and Trump-basher Joe Walsh announced his candidacy for president today on ABC with former Clinton adviser George Stephanopoulos.

When your a gawd dam asshole like this ......... you wonder why DEMOCRAT HAS become the most hated race there is !!
They are sidetracking. They all knows that Pres.Trump is going to win by a major landslide. But they don't want him to have control of the House and the Senate. Right now everyone are being distracted from focusing on the candidates for these positions. There are some that are in these positions that are RINOs. But we cannot weed them out with all of this hoopla that is going on. And so they are just robbing the stage to keep us from finding out the truth. Because all of our eyes are on those that are on the stage.
And plus there is no investigation or attempt to remove Soros' voting machines. It is because we are focusing on these dumb Dems that are on stage. That they are claiming that they are the ones that are going to rob us blind. But actually, they are making sure that we all are looking at them, while the real ones goes behind our backs, picking our pockets.
Remember that it says in the Bible, that the thief comes in at night while everybody is asleep. But they don't come in during broad daylight.

Who?? :auiqs.jpg:"Former Illinois Congressman" :21: "The Tea Party favorite sat down with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos" :21: Then there's this gem "Walsh, who served one term in Congress, acknowledged that he has very little chance of defeating the president in the primaries" :21::21::21:

Trump beat 17 real Republicans in 2016. So what makes a fake one think he even has a chance of winning?

Hmmm, so Walsh was a tea-party Republican who defeated a Democratic incumbent in suburban Chicago in the 2010 Republican sweep, but now he's a RINO and fake Republican because he doesn't kiss your Messiah's ring.

Interesting how you ideologues eat your own if they don't march in lockstep with the rest of you.
Another fraud. One of many. I trust very few politicians today. I remember a photo of one tea party candidate with Sarah Palin there who was criticized by some also and one of the Rothschild family members. The tea party certainly was not a Rothschild love fest couple. It is not easy to trust in a nation where the people have lost control of their government. Or they found out they did. None of these anti Trump Repubs should be doing anything against him fore his policies are not far left. they are not far right also. But they have parts of what they wanted. At least publicly spoken. So it has to be something else. Practically all of the Repub people who I followed at least when I was more to that side over the decades I do not anymore as they are frauds. There is no guilt. So they are deep state people trained very well to sell us out for the globalists. We even get pizzed at people on our side when they say something they believe Trump did wrong because the 95% of the media that are commie globalists would never do that to Obama. You do not believe this. But Obama was terrible. A one termer who ph uked thing up. And he is behind the scenes now dividing us. But he talks so nice.

Hate to break it to you....but Trump isn't really a Republican either.....
So there's that.........

Joe Walsh (R) claims he's running for president now.:huh1:

I already posted a response to one of his tweets. It was so pathetically stupid I thought it was a joke at first.

519c35ee6897e2fe72d5ad976cf07361

7e7Xxl9P_normal.jpg

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
· Aug 24
"I’m going to retweet this every single day: If Barack Obama had “hereby ordered” private companies to do anything, every Republican & Conservative in America would have completely lost their shit."
Mudwhistle said......:

Excuse me......but Obama DID order private companies to run their companies the way he wanted. You can't tell me you don't remember Chevrolet and Chrysler now? And...Obamacare literally was Obama telling doctors how to run their practices along with being a massive tax increase.

This degenerate is so dangerously stupid and so obviously working for the Democrats I figure he'll flame-out in a matter of days.

Republican Joe Walsh announces he will primary Trump in 2020

Walsh was a "Never Trump" NeoCon from the start. He is part of the Bush/Clinton cabal.
This has Romney written all over it.

Boy did Romney turn out to be a back stabbing traitor.
Notice how every Republican since Ronald Reagan turned out to be a back-stabber.

Funny how the joe walshs get confused for one another

Now we have a repub debate instead of a pep rally

Rah Rah Rah trumps are man if he can do no one can

Great singer but he is half brain dead from all the drugs and drinking over the years. He also has been arrested numerous times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this doofus Walsh's announcement and discussion.

The man basically admits he has no chance at all of victory, he has no plans to defeat Sleepy Joe, Pocahontas, or any of the others.

If he isn't nominated- he says he won't support the nominee of the convention.

Who is going to give to this campaign? Liberals I guess. Is Soros funding this? Steyer?

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Great a challenger when he's beaten it will solidify The Presidents number when the media starts whining that Trump is 20 points down

Omigawd. I thought the Eagles' Joe Walsh had gone completely batshit insane.

Fortunately, it's just some minor league former Congress Critter.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back