Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

From the article.
But during his press conference, Rosenstein said, "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime.
He also said, "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

Page 16.

An online conversation between the GRU, posing as guccifer2.0 and a person who was in regular contact with the Presidential campaign. “Please tell me if I can help you anyhow, it would be a great pleasure to me”.

People familiar with the case say that person is long time Trump advisor Roger Stone.

On or about August 16, 2016, the conspirators received requests for stolen documents from a candidate for US Congress. The conspirators described as guccifer 2.0 responded and sent the candidate the stolen documents.

This is just the beginning my friend. There is going to be some Republican ass on the bar b que spit when this investigation is over with, and knowing how pussy these people are the guys with the money are going to cover their asses and cooperate to keep their money and their candy asses out of jail.

Why "meaningless?" Russia interfered with our election process and Mueller is nailing them to the wall, all the evidence and details provided to prove Putin is lying. The Russians involved were Russian Intelligence. Putin knew and they were definitely the Russian state.

I will be VERY interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this. A few hours before Mueller released the indictments, he was whining that all this stuff makes achieving rapport with Putin so much harder.....lol

It must make you feel all warm and fuzzy in the comfort of knowing your little bubbala mensch Mueller has the Russian Army scared of him.
It has nothing to do with "scaring" anyone. What I would HOPE it does is convince Trump that Putin ordered the hacking and disseminating of private American emails in order to put Russia's thumb on the scales in the 2016 elections; that Putin ordered activities that included money laundering and the creation and dissemination of fake news on our social media in order to put Russia's choice in power in the United States.
That is all this will accomplish, but it would be enough.
We'll see, though. Trump has known about these indictments since earlier this week, and this a.m. he was whining that all the Mueller stuff was making it hard to have a good relationship with Putin.
Trump is so goddamned dense sometimes.

There is no evidence at all that the Russians are the ones who obtained Podesta's emails. Russia has been conducting espionage on the US since the revolution. Dims never had a problem with it until Trump got elected. All their screeching now is disengenuous.
Russia never did the shit before that they did in 2016. And they're at it again, with bots and fake news on social media. They'll keep it up 'til we insist they stop, and that ain't gonna happen while the President insists his buddy Putin dindonuffin.

More meaningless indictments from a meaningless investigation.
Why "meaningless?" Russia interfered with our election process and Mueller is nailing them to the wall, all the evidence and details provided to prove Putin is lying. The Russians involved were Russian Intelligence. Putin knew and they were definitely the Russian state.

I will be VERY interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this. A few hours before Mueller released the indictments, he was whining that all this stuff makes achieving rapport with Putin so much harder.....lol
Which is exactly why Mueller released the indictments.

How exactly is Mewler nailing Russians to the wall when they are in Russia?

The indictment against Russians for Hacking the DNC is a very important one.

1. It indicts some Russian Army personnel too. Shows without a doubt our country was attacked and anyone who says stop the investigation etc are definitely a Russian agent or a traitor to this country.

2. Above is an important first step and is needed before you go after any US citizens and residents.

Too many things what has happened is suspects.
Trump team interactions with Russians during campaign. So many of them.
Chief Moron, saying release emails Russia and then wikileaks releasing DNC hack info, too suspect.

Barry knew about the hacking long before the election so I guess that makes him a traitor.

Yup, definitely not meaningless, hell, the poor clerk must have writers crap by now. As far as legally...it's meaningless.

Go Mueller!

David Corn
@DavidCornDC
2 hours

Hey, Roger Stone, you corresponded with--and helped and praised--Russian intelligence officers who were attacking the United States. Got anything to say?

When did he do that?
Longtime Trump ally Roger Stone admits he held private conversations with Russia-affiliated hackers - NY Daily News

Guccifer is not a Russian, moron. Now you've devolved to malefactors who are merely "Russian-affiliated." Some non-member of the Trump campaign spoke to someone who is not a Russian and you think that's evidence of a crime? The CIA and FBI don't even know who Guccifer is. They are guessing.

It's impossible to state just how big of an imbecile you are.
"U.S. intelligence officials and various cybersecurity firms have concluded that Russian spy agencies created Guccifer 2.0 as an Internet persona for the purpose of helping Trump win the White House."

Plus.
17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid
Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations.

THAT BE to many to ignore.
By "17 security agencies" you basically mean Brennan and Clapper, a couple of Obama hacks. In fact, the heads of all the intelligence agencies were Obama hacks. especially the heads of the CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Mueller made the indictments? The OP says Rosenstein made the indictments. What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? Bogus witchhunts about "collusion" with Russia definitely do make it harder to negotiate with Russia. What planet are you living on where they don't?

You have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Rosenstein said no Americans were involved. Can't you read, dumbass?

You left off some very important information. These 12 were GRU--Russian intelligence agents under the direct supervision of VLADIMIR PUTIN. They have been indicted for hacking into DNC databases. Meaning there is strong evidence that they did it.
Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

So much for Trump's 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed that did it. Mueller had indicted 13 other Russians, earlier in this investigation, but what's important now is that these are GRU intelligence agents.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

I can't tell if they were coming out of a site known as DC leaks, but I know that is a popular site.

James Clapper believes that without Vladimir Putin's assistance, that Trump would not be President today.

As a private citizen, I had no doubt they influence at least some voters. Looking at the savvy ways Russians targeted specific user groups -- for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states... Looking at how they created lies that helped Trump and hurt Clinton and promoted these falsehoods through social media and state=sponsored channels to the point that the traditional US media were unwittingly spreading Russian propaganda... and at how they ran a multifaceted campaign and sustained it at a high level from early 2015 until Election Day 2016... Of course, the Russian effort affected the outcome. Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point,"

Trump won the election by a mere 76K accumuated votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million. Clapper states that it is very reasonable to presume that 76K voters in those and other states were indeed influenced by Russian propoganda.

51ZK95XxfQL._AC_US218_.jpg

Russians did inundate social media outlets with Russian adds. Go to this link, you'll probably recognize some of them.
russian adds facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

At this link on this board, you can read one article that James Clapper testified was correct, and watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V.

This link then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then a great book to tie it all together is.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

For more information on this board.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today

Clapper is being paid to say that shit, now he saying things that contradict his congressional testimony, where he said there was no verifiable evidence that Russia had any effect on voting or anything else.

Well yeah whatever you think, just manufacture another conspiracy around James Clapper now.---:abgg2q.jpg:

For those of you whom are curious as to who these Russians were and to learn more on the Russian investigation scroll back to page 3 post # 30 on this thread.

I see the DNC has top tier IT security experts.

It will be interesting that two DNC break-in's were done by
GOP/DOPer directions. In the end, by Nixon and the Great Douche.
Both flying the American Traitorous GOP/RNC and New DOPer FLAGS!
"It will be interesting?" You mean, there isn't a shred of evidence that anyone in the GOP was involved. When are you imbeciles going to start talking about actual facts rather than your delusions and wet dreams?

From the article.
But during his press conference, Rosenstein said, "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime.
He also said, "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

Page 16.

An online conversation between the GRU, posing as guccifer2.0 and a person who was in regular contact with the Presidential campaign. “Please tell me if I can help you anyhow, it would be a great pleasure to me”.

People familiar with the case say that person is long time Trump advisor Roger Stone.

On or about August 16, 2016, the conspirators received requests for stolen documents from a candidate for US Congress. The conspirators described as guccifer 2.0 responded and sent the candidate the stolen documents.

This is just the beginning my friend. There is going to be some Republican ass on the bar b que spit when this investigation is over with, and knowing how pussy these people are the guys with the money are going to cover their asses and cooperate to keep their money and their candy asses out of jail.
That does not change the fact this indictment did not accuse any American citizens of a crime nor did the previous indictments of some Russians that’s highly unlikely to change.

What cracks me up is dimocrap scum thinking that Interpol is going to go after and arrest Russian Generals and GRU Agents based on Moron Mueller's phony indictment.

Stupidity of a kind not seen before in recorded human history.

Interpol will do no such thing. It is absurd to even mention it.

But...... We ARE talking the stupidest fucks ever to infest the surface of the Planet -- dimocrap scum

Mueller made the indictments? The OP says Rosenstein made the indictments. What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? Bogus witchhunts about "collusion" with Russia definitely do make it harder to negotiate with Russia. What planet are you living on where they don't?

You have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Rosenstein said no Americans were involved. Can't you read, dumbass?

It's you that needs some reading comprehension. No one has ever accused any American of actually doing the hackings, it was always Russians.

Let Shep Smith explain it to you. I would suggest that you listen to the whole 8.36 minute video.

So where did Shep Smith get his information? From this article that was confirmed by James Clapper during Senate testimony over one year ago.
'
"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.'"

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation scroll down this link until you hit the testimony and questioning from Diane Fienstein and James Clapper.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

For more information scroll back to page 3 post # 30 on this thread.

Operations began only hours after Trump requested they interfere and meddle in a televised campaign speech. How is that not collusion?
You're a F*ING LIAR!

EVEIDENCE SHOWS OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT RISSUIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2014, THAT HE AT LEAST KNEW ABOUT IT IN 2015!

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

"The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies. The report, according to an official familiar with it, included a quote from the Russian source telling U.S. officials in Moscow, "You have no idea how extensive these networks are in Europe ... and in the U.S., Russia has penetrated media organizations, lobbying firms, political parties, governments and militaries in all of these places."

That report was circulated among the National Security Council, intelligence agencies and the State Department via secure email and cable in the spring of 2014 as part of a larger assessment of Russian intentions in Ukraine, the official said."

ZERO CREIDBILITY - YOU JUST DESTROYED YOUR, SNOWFLAKE!
You are such an asshole. My post referenced the campaign speech Trump made seeking help from rhe Russians abour Hillary emails.

Operations began only hours after Trump requested they interfere and meddle in a televised campaign speech. How is that not collusion?
You're a F*ING LIAR!

EVEIDENCE SHOWS OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT RISSUIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2014, THAT HE AT LEAST KNEW ABOUT IT IN 2015!

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

"The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies. The report, according to an official familiar with it, included a quote from the Russian source telling U.S. officials in Moscow, "You have no idea how extensive these networks are in Europe ... and in the U.S., Russia has penetrated media organizations, lobbying firms, political parties, governments and militaries in all of these places."

That report was circulated among the National Security Council, intelligence agencies and the State Department via secure email and cable in the spring of 2014 as part of a larger assessment of Russian intentions in Ukraine, the official said."

ZERO CREIDBILITY - YOU JUST DESTROYED YOUR, SNOWFLAKE!
You are such an asshole. My post referenced the campaign speech Trump made seeking help from rhe Russians abour Hillary emails.

You mean when he jokingly asked for Russia's help in finding hillary's lost e-mails?

From the article.

Page 16.

That does not change the fact this indictment did not accuse any American citizens of a crime nor did the previous indictments of some Russians that’s highly unlikely to change.

According to the gullible snowflakes, anything that even mentions Russia is proof the Russian collusion.

Forum List

Back