Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
So what if the bill was never signed?
What if the lines were never blurred and "illegal" still meant "illegal"?
What if construction trades were still dominated by REAL American's?
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
What if emergency rooms weren't jam-packed with filth speaking jibberish?
What if California had 15 million less low grade citizens?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!
He was your typical career politician, it’s always about selfish things

Look on the bright side, Reagan confined millions of liberals to just a single state limiting the damage they do. :badgrin:

Well, sort of anyway.
The problem is, the rate of reproduction among the cockroaches...the growth trajectory is what it is...they’re spilling over into many states, it won’t be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.
I simply do not understand why RW trumpanzees are labeled racists....it's a puzzlement to me.

Tsk, tsk...You must never speak ill of St Ronald of Reagan.

saint-Ron.jpg

Even ronald Reagan isn't crazy enough for today's GOP.
True....funny watching they all turn on him now.

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

i mean , hey its simple , mexicans , hispanics can't build anything of worth so they invade with the help of YOU , the dem party and liberals Doc .

LOL, I'm not a Dem or a "Liberal". People like yourself who have never been anywhere BUT here think that the rest of the World is the same as we are, that their opportunities are the same. It isn't, and they aren't.

You want a "White" country, I get it. Get over it, it never will.

What part of me saying repeatedly "enforce the law" is it that you don't understand? Cali is not cooperating with ICE, call our Governor. You've been a racist your entire life, nothing you have to say is worthwhile.

What part of me saying repeatedly "enforce the law" is it that you don't understand?”
Haha...I get it, that’s your new play now that I’ve made you look like the retard you are. Did you forget you just implied to us about how awesome illegals are for our society...right before you moved into “run them all out”?

Do you find that this type of silliness works for you? Point out one post where my point wasn't to enforce the law. You hate "beaners", I get it. But the ones I know are ten times the better person than you are my friend. I implied nothing, I was very straight forward in everything I said son. You aren't very good at this, I said deport the illegals.
---------------------------------------------------------- deport the illegals and stop importing LEGAL Third worlders . Legal and illegal are the same thing except that the government says that there is a difference Doc .

Nope, legal and illegal are well defined by current law.
--------------------------------------- they are the same thing no matter what the law says . They both are an imported fifth column invading to take over for their kids and their blood Doc .
Red state whorey teenage white girls are the biggest threat to increase the population of American citizens of a Hispanic or Afro background. They push out babies in record numbers.

Look on the bright side, Reagan confined millions of liberals to just a single state limiting the damage they do. :badgrin:

Well, sort of anyway.
The problem is, the rate of reproduction among the cockroaches...the growth trajectory is what it is...they’re spilling over into many states, it won’t be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.
I simply do not understand why RW trumpanzees are labeled racists....it's a puzzlement to me.
-------------------------------------------- like i told Doc , there is NO legal problem being a PEACEFUL racist in the USA Bodecea.

Tsk, tsk...You must never speak ill of St Ronald of Reagan.

saint-Ron.jpg
more like the DEVIL FROM HELL which each president sadly has expanded on his policys.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Trump is the first decent president we have had since carter so no surprise you of course have that pitiful sig that should have REAGAN in it.:D

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Does that mean you’re on the Reagan nuts?

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Indeed.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I took the Reaganut zombies and this OP to school here on this page of this thread here,they can only cry in defeat.:D

Thank You President Reagan For Smashing The Berlin Wall!

whats funny is EVERYTIME someone schools the reaganut lovers that he was the worst president ever at that TIME,they change the subject and start talking about what a disater Obama is which is weird since i have never once said anything good about obama.:uhoh3::lmao:

i mean , hey its simple , mexicans , hispanics can't build anything of worth so they invade with the help of YOU

Umm.... they are building pretty much everything, dumbass. Houses, farms, landscaping....
--------------------------------------------------- yeah , UNDER Western American Supervision and planning as they , third worlders supply labor. i suppose that you think that the Chinese also built the RailRoads in the USA as the Chinese supplied labor eh . Course , as i said , see 'mexico' and 'venezuela' as examples of hispanics building societies and you'll see third world societies and they are mostly pretty nasty Taz .

Last edited:
i mean , hey its simple , mexicans , hispanics can't build anything of worth so they invade with the help of YOU , the dem party and liberals Doc .

LOL, I'm not a Dem or a "Liberal". People like yourself who have never been anywhere BUT here think that the rest of the World is the same as we are, that their opportunities are the same. It isn't, and they aren't.

------------------------------------------------------- yeah , you racist . And , no , i want a WESTERN Country with Western Law , not some third world country that we are heading too . Don't want it for me , i'm 68 and have had a Western style country all my life . i just want the same for future generations of American kids Maybe you are a 'bush style' , 'jebito bush' or 'linsey graham' style conservative . That style 'conservative' is worse than a liberal or a dem Doc .

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------- so yer an experienced world traveler eh Doc :afro:. [chuckle]

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Does that mean you’re on the Reagan nuts?

If you knew his history of posting,you would know the answer is yes.LOL

i mostly agree but as a DETAIL the real blame should be on - ghwb - who was influential on pushing 'reagan' to the amnesty . Course they worked together so pick the biggest pwick . And 'jebito bush' woulda messed things up even more if he had been the repub nominee that would have been elected . For my reasoning , see 'jebito bush' ALL mexican family and his love for immigration , illegals and everything from third world mexico BLoser .

I'd agree, Bush 41 phucked us as well...but ultimately it was a call that Reagan made...it was his signature that opened the flood gates.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president has continued and expanded on which is WHY he is worshipped in our corrupt school system and the lamestream MSM media since he was the grandfather of them all that got the ball rolling for his puppetmasters he serves which is the bankers.

Forum List

Back