Ron Paul

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Since it appears that Ron Paul supporters simply aren't going to give up on the guy until he's one day pushing up daisies, I figured I may as well contribute to the madness and ask a serious question: If it turns out that he somehow does not win the GOP nomination and does not appear on the Presidential ballot -- I realize this is crazy talk, but stick with me here -- are you going to vote anyway? And for Romney, I assume?

Just curious.

I've never known a paulbot to vote for anyone else. I have known them to write his name in.

Since it appears that Ron Paul supporters simply aren't going to give up on the guy until he's one day pushing up daisies, I figured I may as well contribute to the madness and ask a serious question: If it turns out that he somehow does not win the GOP nomination and does not appear on the Presidential ballot -- I realize this is crazy talk, but stick with me here -- are you going to vote anyway? And for Romney, I assume?

Just curious.

Libertarians, Constitutionalists, freedom lovers should vote for Romney because............?

Just curious.

Libertarians, Constitutionalists, freedom lovers should vote for Romney because............?

I guess that's where I'm going here. There's always the standard "anybody but the guy from the other party" voters every election cycle, but I wonder how many Paul supporters will look at Romney, stick 100% to their principles, and not vote for him.

Just curious.

I guess that's where I'm going here. There's always the standard "anybody but the guy from the other party" voters every election cycle, but I wonder how many Paul supporters will look at Romney, stick 100% to their principles, and not vote for him.

Well, PRINCIPLES are what distinguish LIBERTARIANS from the others who just want to win by voting for an "electable" candidate.

Forum List

Back