Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

If you don't want to look at this topic, don't. I wanted to reply to some things in it, I don't need to apologize for that.

Simple solutions are sometimes the most direct and proper solutions, just because a solution is simple doesn't mean it's wrong. Has it ever occurred to you that these problems themselves aren't as complex as everyone's making them out to be?

Watch Barrysucks that little pussy and how he posts, completely changing the subject and then going from that to ad homiens right away, motherfucker suck my dick bitch. Seriously fuck you, you're a waste of fucking space and a degenerate to this world, prick.

I find it ironic that you would call ANYONE a waste of space after reading your last paragraph.

Don't worry though highschool children are welcome here too apparently.

You are too buddy, why are you even on here? Go on the streets and just yell at people, this is a place to debate not just yell ad homiens at people you don't like. That seems to be all you do in all Ron Paul threads. You are a waste of time and space on Ron Paul threads, that's my opinion. You're of course entitled to your braindead opinion as well.

I love this video. He's the ony Politician even worth listening to at this point. The rest aren't saying anything.

Isolationists wouldn't trade or negotiate or defend themselves against attacks..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag]Family Guy - Stewie "Say WHAAAT?" (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Who told you isolationists wouldn't defend against attacks? They might stupidly wait until that attack was in their own living room, but

I would be happy to mind our own business if radical Islamic terrorists weren't trying to wipe us out.

Here is NEWT GINGRICH wiping the floor with RON PAUL on Paul's absurd statement regarding the PATRIOT ACT--with Paul stating (see we got Timothy McVey)--that is after he massacred 160 Americans including babies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBSqtGX-alc]Patriot Act Debate: Ron Paul vs. Gingrich - YouTube[/ame]

So we need bases and our troops in other countries to prevent us from being nuked? Look if a country is capable of nuking us and decides to do so, our troops in that country will have little to no role in preventing it. That is almost a given, unless they call out what they're doing before they actually do. Furthermore, what countries today do we currently occupy that we desperately need to? In fact, where is the money for this occupation? It DOES NOT exist! We are going bankrupt and you're talking about one of the biggest ways to save money as a deal breaker for you.

If anything this type of policy is exactly what's needed to make our country safer, with troops occupying other countries we are creating CLEAR resentment and conflict. They are not necessary, the sooner we wake up to this the better. .

You are a short-sighted, ignorant fool.

Just like everything else, the mainstream is always years behind the revolutionaries and will refuse to understand what revolutionaries are saying until they are forced to see it in reality.

There it is. The Ron Paul nuts think they are 'special.' :rolleyes: Classic cult indoctrination behavior.

Just like everything else, the mainstream is always years behind the revolutionaries and will refuse to understand what revolutionaries are saying until they are forced to see it in reality.

There it is. The Ron Paul nuts think they are 'special.' :rolleyes: Classic cult indoctrination behavior.

They sound like liberals don't they? I really believe most Ron Paul supporters voted for Barack Obama--IOW they don't have a real conservative bone in their body when it comes to domestic out of control spending.

Last edited:

They sound like liberals don't they? I really believe most Ron Paul supporters voted for Barack Obama--IOW they don't have a real conservative bone in their body when it comes to domestic out of control spending.

Do you even know who Ron Paul is? He is the only candidate that has produced a plan to cut spending and balance the budget.

Do you even know who Ron Paul is? He is the only candidate that has produced a plan to cut spending and balance the budget.

No he's not.

I would be happy to mind our own business if radical Islamic terrorists weren't trying to wipe us out.

The terrorists don't have a hope in hell of wiping us out directly. What they are hoping to do is goad ignorant, frightened people such as yourself into doing it for them. They're hoping to bankrupt us by provoking pointless, expensive wars and demoralize us by turning our country into a police state.

Last edited:
So we need bases and our troops in other countries to prevent us from being nuked? Look if a country is capable of nuking us and decides to do so, our troops in that country will have little to no role in preventing it. That is almost a given, unless they call out what they're doing before they actually do. Furthermore, what countries today do we currently occupy that we desperately need to? In fact, where is the money for this occupation? It DOES NOT exist! We are going bankrupt and you're talking about one of the biggest ways to save money as a deal breaker for you.

If anything this type of policy is exactly what's needed to make our country safer, with troops occupying other countries we are creating CLEAR resentment and conflict. They are not necessary, the sooner we wake up to this the better. .

US has 55.000 soldiers stationed in Germany at any time. Of course that’s good for Germany that dosen’† need to spend money on their own military. At the same time this soldiers spend money in Germany that german businesses benefits from.

Is their any reason to have 55.000 soldiers stationed in Germany covered by US tax payers?

US has 55.000 soldiers stationed in Germany at any time. Of course that’s good for Germany that dosen’† need to spend money on their own military. At the same time this soldiers spend money in Germany that german businesses benefits from.

Is their any reason to have 55.000 soldiers stationed in Germany covered by US tax payers?

They tell me it has something to do with protecting out 'interests'. We have lots of 'interests'.

We're a very curious people.

Last edited:

Here is NEWT GINGRICH wiping the floor with RON PAUL on Paul's absurd statement regarding the PATRIOT ACT--with Paul stating (see we got Timothy McVey)--that is after he massacred 160 Americans including babies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBSqtGX-alc]Patriot Act Debate: Ron Paul vs. Gingrich - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, because the Patriot Act has made us soooo much safer. Am I to believe that it was the PA that thwarted the Underwear Bomber two years ago (whose main motivation btw was America's extensive military campaigns in the Middle East)? And how do you explain Ft. Hood?

You think Gingrich wiped the floor against Paul in that debate? :lol: You don't wipe the floor when you argue against the truth! Even the crowd didn't seem to enthusiastic about Newt's response; there were several seconds of dead silence before they realized "Oh, he wants us to applaud him!"

The very question reveals your deep, deep ignorance.

The very question reveals your deep, deep ignorance.

How?

Ron Paul does it even more so than others because he knows how shitty this country is, .

Fuck you. If you think this country is "shitty" then get the fuck out.
I was born here and it's my home, it wasn't always like this. It changed, I don't have to either accept it or leave, I can try to change it can't I?

This weak argument never works against patriots.

EDIT: After reading his posts this is what I'm talking about, what is he doing? He's not even debating, this motherfucker, just throwing ad homiens at us and making us waste our fucking time. Seriously, if you can't debate then fuck off. I can write that everyone's ignorant for anything I don't like, it doesn't make me right. It's just annoying like an 8 yr old who needs to have the last word regardless of how wrong they are.

Last edited:
It's not like we have business interest all over the world.

He's a true isolationist.
Business interest means we need to send troops over there? What?

Just because we don't need to use our army to protect every fucking possible resource on the face of this globe doesn't mean we are isolationists. Isolationists wouldn't trade or negotiate or defend themselves against attacks.

Non-interventionism is a much better word to describe Ron Paul's stance asshole.

Neged for spamming every old Paul thread to the front page. If people wanted to talk about this idiot you wouldn't have to dig up old threads. Now I have to dig up current threads idiot.

Lol wow, what a whiney crybaby.

Forum List

Back