Ron Paul want's to terminate the Dept of...

...education & give the states sole dominion over education. Do you agree or disagree with Ron's proposal?

That's it I'm done with this crappy forum.

This is a mainstream idea especially from the economic side of the argument. Education should be handled by families and communities, since the DOE we have gone from the top tier to the worse in the world in education while throwing billions of dollars at it to make it better.

Look at the Department of Energy as well, the Carter administration created it to get our dependency off of foreign oil, but has it worked? It just created a huge bureaucracy and we continue to throw good money after bad.

Also, to BOBO remark - we should not give sole dominion to the state it should be to the families to determine their children's education not the state. This happens through competition, if you hand it completely to the state we must have a competing market in education.

Not that I'm planning to vote for Ron Paul because of it, but I do totally agree...the DOE should be abolished completely...

Leave education to the states!

Not that I'm planning to vote for Ron Paul because of it, but I do totally agree...the DOE should be abolished completely...

Leave education to the states!

I'm sure we will win you over eventually, haha.

...education & give the states sole dominion over education. Do you agree or disagree with Ron's proposal?

I agree 100%, which is the way it was originally intended to be. The federal government has no business running any type of education program inside the states.

Forum List

Back