Ron Paul: US Should Not Support Israel's Gaza Blockade

So then please explain to us the difference between a neoconservative and a paleoconservative.

Since I don't know what either of those things is I can't explain it.
A neo conservative is a Jew who is pro Israel. But he can't be called a Jew by the Nativists on the right because that would sound like discrimination.
A paleoconservative is Pat Buchanan but he is called a paleoconservative because it makes it sound like he represents someone other than himself.

That's the only spin going on here. Anyone who disagrees with you must simply hate Jews.

The main difference between neocons and paleocons is foreign policy. Neocons are imperialists and paleocons are noninterventionists.

his definition is incorrect in any event... and in fact, it's the racists who like to consider neo-cons as 'jews'. dick cheney was a neo-con... richard armitage, bill bennet, francis fukuyama, zalmay khalliszad, donald rumsfeld, james woolsey

not a jew on that list...

but you need to stop making up definitions that suit you instead of using words as they are defined.

Since I don't know what either of those things is I can't explain it.
A neo conservative is a Jew who is pro Israel. But he can't be called a Jew by the Nativists on the right because that would sound like discrimination.
A paleoconservative is Pat Buchanan but he is called a paleoconservative because it makes it sound like he represents someone other than himself.

That's the only spin going on here. Anyone who disagrees with you must simply hate Jews.

The main difference between neocons and paleocons is foreign policy. Neocons are imperialists and paleocons are noninterventionists.

his definition is incorrect in any event... and in fact, it's the racists who like to consider neo-cons as 'jews'. dick cheney was a neo-con... richard armitage, bill bennet, francis fukuyama, zalmay khalliszad, donald rumsfeld, james woolsey

not a jew on that list...

but you need to stop making up definitions that suit you instead of using words as they are defined.

And what definition have I made up?

...........and what's it to ya?

Just interested in FULL Disclosure as to WHY you place the interests of a foreign state above those of the American People. Its because you are a jew isn't it.

i defy you to find anything i said which would put any foreign state above my own.

are you saying anyone who is pro israel has to be a jew? or are you saying only jews support israel? either assertion would be a lie.

how do you pick your head up in the morning... it's so full of hate.

disgusting, actually.

Forum List

Back